Game disconnects you after 1 min if you try and leave the battle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

PumaAC #1 Posted Nov 23 2010 - 22:24

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 31682 battles

View PostTomalie, on Nov 23 2010 - 22:12, said:

As soon as the battle finishes and just as the tally screen shows, if you hit escape, it removes the tally screen and you just sit there at your last position until the map closes and it disconnects you. It seems to just do this if you hit escape as soon as the screen pops up. Waiting like 5 seconds puts you back in garage like normal.

I'm getting something very similar to this.
Only instead of the tally screen showing, it's freezing on me just as the game ends in the battle view.  No tally screen appears, and it's frozen at the final position until the client times out and I have to reconnect.  After reconnecting, damage shows on the tank, with shells used, in the garage but not tally screen and I'm not certain that the experience updated from the last battle.

I've had this happen 3 times in the last 24 hours.

EDIT: I believe XP did update correctly after client reconnects. But it connects in the garage, so no tally screen or battle results show.

Tankmonger #2 Posted Mar 16 2011 - 01:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 277 battles
I have had a worse problem then the tally screen

while im playing the game and entering tank combat , I suddenly FREEZE right in place not just my tank but the entire battle field just freezes. its starts with some severe lagging then all of a sudden it Freezes in place doing nothing but giving off a tank tread sound.

now it appears the only remedies that the Devs have come up with is to download a small patch to REMOVE the tank tread markings on the ground. I dont belive that this is the reason that my game freezes completely

info: Fps 1-11 ping 300-699 lag is a green dot

it could be caused by my computer being really bad but what do u guys think?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users