• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

Mugsy_ #21 Posted Dec 12 2012 - 03:01

Community Department

• Administrator
  • 1097 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A

View PostHarnisfechten, on Dec 12 2012 - 02:45, said:

Mugsy, a thing WG could do is make it so that when you buy a premium tank for gold, it becomes "unlocked" for credits. So someone can buy a Lowe for 50 bucks, and then if they sell it, they can rebuy it for the equivalent cost in credits. That would solve any issue with people accidentaly selling tanks or whatever.

Yes, this was one of the suggestions I noted from the Reddit AMA

SpeakerMagnet #22 Posted Dec 12 2012 - 03:06

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10271 battles
Might I suggest, rather than selling tanks, since you've bought premium tanks multiple times, make a more sound investment and buy more garage slots. That way you can keep your tanks, heck if you buy enough garage slots, you'll never have to sell a tank ever again.

Koschka #23 Posted Dec 12 2012 - 04:29

Major

• Players
  • 6977 battles
  • [R-INC] R-INC
Why not instead of selling tanks when you want to try others, try buying more garage spaces instead.

Harnisfechten #24 Posted Dec 12 2012 - 05:55

Major

• Players
  • 16808 battles

View PostMugsy_, on Dec 12 2012 - 03:01, said:

Yes, this was one of the suggestions I noted from the Reddit AMA
awesome! one step ahead of me

F3NIX1 #25 Posted Dec 12 2012 - 16:14

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16682 battles
  • [DICE] DICE
I agree with Harnisfechten....I myself bought a KV5 when I started the game and after using it for a while I sold it thinking that since I had paid 50 bucks for a tank that it would be unlocked and I would just have to but it back with credits. I was wrong. I blame inexperience, but making it so that it was unlocked and could be bought back would be a great idea. Its a digital product. Why is it not enough that a person pays 50 bucks for it one time?

Mugsy..please pass this idea along :)

viglundr #26 Posted Dec 12 2012 - 16:17

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 27595 battles
  • [T-D] T-D

View PostHarnisfechten, on Dec 12 2012 - 02:45, said:

Mugsy, a thing WG could do is make it so that when you buy a premium tank for gold, it becomes "unlocked" for credits. So someone can buy a Lowe for 50 bucks, and then if they sell it, they can rebuy it for the equivalent cost in credits. That would solve any issue with people accidentaly selling tanks or whatever.

Nice thing about that idea from a WG financial view is it really shouldn't impact any cash flow, I would assume very very few people have ever brought the same gold tank twice, has to be rare, so by doing a feature like this there not going to lose money.

TalonV #27 Posted Dec 12 2012 - 16:43

Major

• Players
  • 28177 battles
  • [BURDY] BURDY
Wow even mugsy is like WHAT IN THE HELL.....

Best option, buy a premium NEVER SELL IT. PERIOD END OF STORY. RESIST!

SHARKMEAT #28 Posted Dec 12 2012 - 22:41

Captain

• Players
  • 8422 battles
  • [-JSOC] -JSOC

View Postgerbel, on Dec 08 2012 - 19:22, said:

okay, ya ready

short-version

I want to be able to sell my tanks only 1 day out of the year ( I am being 100% serious)

long-version

I get bored of the game, sell 3 tanks, to buy another expensive one, then regret it a month later.

I have sold my type 59 and lowe and jagdtiger and rebought them back on multiple occasions, wasting large amounts of money

yes this suggestion sounds retarded, but it would help me so much. I want this so badly. I get bored of the game and sell tanks to buy different ones. Yes its a problem. Maybe im the only one with it. I dont care how long the process is to get this done. I would so use it. Even if I had to pay gold to use this process. That would be a net-win for me!

thx WOT

Continue hosting this fine game for me to enjoy so much! 7k battles and going strong!!! <3 S51, I have bought and sold it 3 times, but fortunately kept the crew

P.S. Yes I know I am terrible with money. yes I know im asking wot to setup a "nanny" feature for me so I cant sell my tanks.
I fully admit I am bad with money and fail at money decisions. That does not change the fact that I would LOVE this feature, it would be an optional feature for WOT players of course.
My understanding of your problem If I read it right is your problem is with money control and your suggestion with an OPTIONAL selection BOX would defeat your suggestion or request you asking for, being you have a bad habit with control of selling and rebuying your tank would be fruitless in your case all you would have to do is check the box and sell more tanks !!!...and by putting an addition to the game to limit selling tanks for a year would only hurt the other players that have no control problems of selling there tanks...........CHEERS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users