Arty rounds hit without sound

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

skcuf #1 Posted Dec 14 2012 - 17:53

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19730 battles
  • [-VD-] -VD-
I just played a match in my ac mle 48. I got hit by artillery and there was no sound of a shot. It was completely quiet except the sounds of the guy shouting about my ammo rack being hit. I lost 90% of my health and didn't realize what happened until it was too late as I was assaulting a type 59. This has happened in other tanks quite often as well. It may just be when they hit a module, but I can't tell because every time artillery hits it takes a module with it. Please fix this issue.

DEFECT: Artillery rounds not making correct sounds whenever they have direct hits on tanks.

EXPECTED RESULT: Artillery rounds should at least have the sound of an explosion on the hull or penetration of metal.

ACTUAL RESULT: Silent shot from artillery into tank making artillery even more overpowered.

Marbakka #2 Posted Dec 14 2012 - 18:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23841 battles
I have no idea why they fooled with the sound in the first place, but they definitely broke the arty sounds. The only thing you hear on the receiving end is your crew member screaming about something being broken. If the arty round misses you, it sounds like someone dropped a bag of flour. No time to fix the stupid hit-with-no-damage, but all the time in the world to break the sounds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users