Gold Purchasing Trouble

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

zed_mcglunk #41 Posted Feb 16 2013 - 21:57

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17469 battles

View Postnicodeimous, on Feb 08 2013 - 20:38, said:

Same issue - Mastercard delinced and now of all things a new Ultimate Game Card is being declined.

I am having the same issue right at this moment. Just purchase 4 x $20 Ultimate Game Cards. All 4 four were denied. That POS payment system denied it like I was using a credit card. Sent support ticket, but from earlier posts it looks like I am out 80 bucks GFY ultimate pay, play span or whatever your calling yourself these days.

zog67 #42 Posted Feb 17 2013 - 05:27

Private

• Players
  • 17083 battles
iF YOU DONT MIND THE 6500 IN GOLD OPTION.....THE GIFT SHOP WORKED FOR ME.....JUST GIFT IT TO you!!!!

Apache_7 #43 Posted Feb 17 2013 - 19:04

Private

• Players
  • 13319 battles
I have been trying to purchase gold for 2 days now with no luck.  It has been over a month since my last purchase.  I contacted my bank and they stated there are no issues on their end.  Please help, this is seriously hindering my game time.

Stelek #44 Posted Feb 17 2013 - 20:31

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 17653 battles
Here's my fun addition to this epic failure on Wargamings part.

Sorry, I don't believe it's a problem with Playspan, because:

1)  I can play War thunder (the better WOP) and I can use PLAYSPAN to buy gold there.

2)  I can play Warframe, and buy platinum there.  Using, yep, Playspan.

3)  I try to buy gold in WOT, and it gets rejected.

Now here's the fun part.

I try:

My credit card.

My paypal account.

Direct checking withdrawal.

Doesn't matter, it gets rejected.

Since the support system has literally NEVER let me ever log into it and submit a ticket, here I am, on your crappy forums, hoping someone at Wargaming will take notice and fix this problem--because when I finally, after 3 days of trying, got some stupid bastard from playspan on the phone--they said the problem was YOU (wargaming) blocked my account, because obviously if I can use the same credit card in 2 other places on their system, then you guys are the ones "full of it", and yes that's my quote.

Can you unfuck my account please, so I can please spend money on your incredibly bad services?

Thanks so much for failing endlessly.

nidayecc #45 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 20:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 22043 battles
  • [YUANG] YUANG
Same issue here!!

Tried everything from credit card to pay pal, even gift shop!!

If WG doesn't want my money, then it won't get any!!

I guess I'm not the only one who has the problem. Please at least make an acknowledgement that you are aware of this!!!

H3llRazer #46 Posted Feb 19 2013 - 17:59

Private

• Players
  • 20206 battles
Yep same here! I have pushed over $80,000 through PayPal for a business I ran, my account is validated and there is mroe than enough cash avaialble on my credit card and in cash. PayPal wants to pay WoT but their stupid system is not taking the money. I wrote WoT and they said that their is nothing they can do, its up to PaySpan, so be it I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game, if you don't want my money I wont give it to you.

Very poor decision making on WoT part for choosing PaySpan.

Apache_7 #47 Posted Feb 20 2013 - 05:11

Private

• Players
  • 13319 battles
Same deal.  I have tried both credit cards and paypal from mine and my nephews account and neither work.  The bank says they arent even getting an attempted ping from the "Ultimate Pay".  The tickets come back saying its my bank...  However I see that is not the problem.

This needs to be a priority right now.  And I agree with the above, PaySpan was a poor choice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users