CTD and other issues since 8.2

CTD LAG 8.2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

yukonjack_ak29 #1 Posted Dec 26 2012 - 07:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4121 battles
  • [SHOTS] SHOTS
So whats with all the issues since 8.2?  Everything was fine and now my lag has increased by 100-150ms and as of today I start getting random CTD from the garage.  After every 2 or 3 matches, I'm just booted to the desktop - no error message.  No warning.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.  Just my wallpaper and me staring at each other...

I know it's not my rig or my drivers (in frustration I've tried several different computers and even driver combinations) and I just found out it might just be a "global" WoT issue too (there's a few topics on the EU Forum)...  but my question is and it's really directed more towards the Admins but feel free to chime in if you're as fed up as I am:

A) Is anyone else on the NA Server having the same problems?
B) Does Support know?
C) Are they going to fix it?

Ramms #2 Posted Dec 27 2012 - 01:38

Private

• Players
  • 5232 battles
Man, I have the exact problem since 8.2.... Its quite annoying, I already tried several drivers, clean game install and everything...

I hope WG fix this ASAP since im paying premium and this just waste my time

misscleo #3 Posted Dec 27 2012 - 02:04

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 19772 battles

View Postyukonjack_ak29, on Dec 26 2012 - 07:25, said:

my lag has increased by 100-150ms and as of today I start getting random CTD from the garage.  After every 2 or 3 matches, I'm just booted to the desktop - no error message.
I know it's not my rig or my drivers
Can you post some more information?

dxdiag.txt
python.log (found in C:\Games\World_of_Tanks by default; change format to TXT - instructions)
Press Windows key, type perfmon /rel and hit enter. Find a few crash reports for WoT or related events, double-click to open, copy/paste the text here.
Regarding lag:
When did you start lagging, does it happen every time you play?
What is the model number for your router (if you have one)?
What is the model number for your modem?
Do you have any security software installed? If so what?
Run the following tests and post the results, or the url to the results, here:
speedtest
TCP/IP Analyzer
ICSI Netalyzr
Download Pingplotter and post a screenshot of the results:
Spoiler                     
Example of what I'm looking for:
Spoiler                     

_Rasher_ #4 Posted Jan 23 2013 - 13:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 3986 battles
  • [CWD] CWD
i haven't seen a noticeable ping increase, but i am getting the same crashing. seems to happen in the garage most often. happens at least once or twice a day for me. it's running just fine one second, then the next it's gone. no "not responding," no freezing, just instant CTD. also only started happening since 8.2

edit: just had the instant CTD again when i pressed enter to try and chat during a match.

Edited by Grizzly47, Jan 27 2013 - 11:19.