- Registration begins: December 26, 2012
- Registration ends: December 28, 2012 at 9:00AM PDT (12:00PM EDT)
- The winner of each round will be determined as the first to 3 victories on a given map.
- Each battle will last 10 minutes.
- The Standard battle mode will be used for this tournament.
With a maximum of 7 players per battle, a team (maximum 10 players per team) must field a selection of tanks based on the below tier limits.
- Heavy: n/a
- Medium: 2
- Light: 2
- TD: 2
- SPG: 2
- 11 Tier Point Limit
Rounds will begin at 7:30PM PDT (10:30PM EST, 02:30 UTC) each scheduled day. Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
- Round 1: December 31st
- Round 2: January 1st
- Round 3: January 2nd
- Round 4: January 3rd
- Round 5: January 4th
- Round 6: January 5th (if necessary)
The following prizes will be provided to each member of the respective team, including reserves.
- First place: 5,000
- Second place: 2,000
- Third place: 1,000
- Fourth place: 1,000
There will only be one map used during Skirmish 1. The map played on will be Mines.
**Note: Wargaming America's eSports wants your tournament replays for feedback analysis. We request one replay from each round's winning captain. Please submit your replay to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.