Get it at Mediafire here!
This configuration file is for v0.8.2 of World of Tanks and can only be used with v3.2+ of XVM (it also requires XVM Stat for the statistics to display).
NOTE: XVM and XVM Stat can not be directly linked on this
To install, place in your World of Tanks/res_mods/8.2/gui/flash folder.
Basic features (common with _Zver_'s original version):
- Loading screen displays kilobattles, global rating, and efficiency (reversed order for enemy) as well as (calculated) chances of victory, both normal and experimental, by global stats and by tank.
- Names for the side panels are dynamically colored based on tank performance, not overall global performance.
- Vehicle name is displayed by default above the tank, along with the icon denoted vehicle type (arty, TD, heavy, medium, light). Alt displays player name.
- Health is indicated in a bar underneath the vehicle/player name with health remaining displayed immediately left and health percent at the right.
- Per tank stats are displayed underneath the healthbar by default; global stats are displayed on Alt.
- Tank contour icon is displayed on Alt.
- Hitlog at top of screen; displays number of hits, last damage, total damage, and damage type at top with number of hits, last damage, total damage, and vehicle type (grouped per player) underneath.
- Loading screen stats normal config, in-battle scoreboard shows hecto-battles (1h = 100) per tank, kilo-battles for global, winrate in tank, winrate per global, and efficiency. Shown in the following format:
Your Team: HectoTank.KiloGlobal|WinTank.WinGlobal|Eff
Enemy Team: Eff|WinTank.WinGlobal|HectoTank.KiloGlobal
To demonstrate how it will appear (colors for display purposes only): 99H.99K|WT%.WG%|9999 vs 9999|WT%.WG%|99H.99K
On loading screen before battle: KiloBattles WinrateGlobal Efficiency vs Efficiency WinrateGlobal Kilobattles
Demonstration: 99K WG% 9999 vs 9999 WG% 99K
Over tank, normal: WinrateTank BattlesInTank (Empty if no recorded battles, goes to 99999) TankDamageEfficiency (will not always display, may still be useless, but included anyway)
Over tank, alt: WinGlobal KiloBattles Efficiency
Normal: WT% 999 1.0
Alt: WG% 99K 9999
- Under HP bar, in addition to winrate in tank and number of battles in tank, I have added the new, though potentially useless, feature of Tank Damage Efficiency available in XVM 3.2+.
- Clan icons disabled by default.
- Tank tier numbers disabled by default.
- Changed/added nicknames for specific tanks; Pershing vs M26, SuperPershing vs T26E4, etc.
- Stat logging is enabled, creating a ~3-5 Megabyte txt file in the WoT directory.
The custom contour icons seen in my screenshots were originally created by PogS, continued by Grepa, and are now continued by Oxmaster and Zegnor. They are available here:
Edit Jan 7, 2013: Added link to my custom contour icons. Added basic features list.
Edit Dec 29, 2012: Clarifications on specific features.
Edited by Hirumaru, Jan 08 2013 - 01:37.