Jump to content


All-Star #60 Winners


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

scitus #21 Posted Jan 14 2013 - 07:21

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 21293 battles
  • 75
  • [MGL-A] MGL-A
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011
do u guys receive gold?

lukie117 #22 Posted Jan 14 2013 - 07:58

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 6718 battles
  • 400
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012
How do i participate in this?

Canaduck #23 Posted Jan 14 2013 - 18:58

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21245 battles
  • 126
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011
Tournament gold arrives the next day or sometimes even the same day. I must be not understanding how the system works for the all star events, but I would have figured it would have been very similar. Any timeline on when it will arrive? I haven't played since Thursday waiting for this to renew my premium.

SaVaGee #24 Posted Jan 15 2013 - 04:54

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 49638 battles
  • 319
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    10-18-2010

View PostCanaduck, on Jan 14 2013 - 18:58, said:

Tournament gold arrives the next day or sometimes even the same day. I must be not understanding how the system works for the all star events, but I would have figured it would have been very similar. Any timeline on when it will arrive? I haven't played since Thursday waiting for this to renew my premium.
Its was usually 75% faster when a female was in charge of the gold .

Edited by SaVaGee, Jan 15 2013 - 06:37.


Major_Rampage #25 Posted Jan 15 2013 - 08:53

    Game Events Manager

  • Administrator
  • 14534 battles
  • 3,746
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    01-04-2012
Let me check on this tomorrow when I am in the office and get it squared away for you.

Canaduck #26 Posted Jan 15 2013 - 20:32

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21245 battles
  • 126
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011
Thank you for the reply.

scitus #27 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 10:45

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 21293 battles
  • 75
  • [MGL-A] MGL-A
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011

View PostMajor_Rampage, on Jan 15 2013 - 08:53, said:

Let me check on this tomorrow when I am in the office and get it squared away for you.

still waiting...

Major_Rampage #28 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 00:21

    Game Events Manager

  • Administrator
  • 14534 battles
  • 3,746
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    01-04-2012

View Postscitus, on Jan 16 2013 - 10:45, said:

still waiting...

All Winnings should be in your account.

scitus #29 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 05:08

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 21293 battles
  • 75
  • [MGL-A] MGL-A
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011

View PostMajor_Rampage, on Jan 17 2013 - 00:21, said:

All Winnings should be in your account.

gold is arrived. how about Post? it is honor for me  :Smile_Default:

scitus #30 Posted Feb 08 2013 - 04:11

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 21293 battles
  • 75
  • [MGL-A] MGL-A
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011
i love all star contest. but they dropped it somehow. last time winners didn't announced at web page. It is so sad...

I think this game have 5 major type contest:

Team, skill based: too many contests right now.
Team, Luck based: WG tank company( i think it is stopped)
Personal, Skill Based: MVP, All star (both stopped)
Personal, Luck based: Sheriff, Caption( lower than first one, but it is enough)
Personal, talent based: Creative contests(it is fine)

i understand team contests are effective than personal contests. But i think WGNA must balance it. because if game lose good players, that game will die soon. i remember last year, i play it usually 4-5 day of week. because of there is 2 all star for each week, after few months, i play usually 2-4 day because of there is only one all star for each week. nowdays, i play 1-2 days for weekend promotion. because of there is no more fun thing left. i am not pro or unicum player. but i think there is lot of people waiting this kind of contests, like me.

give us challenge pls...

Edited by scitus, Feb 08 2013 - 04:26.


Major_Rampage #31 Posted Feb 08 2013 - 05:23

    Game Events Manager

  • Administrator
  • 14534 battles
  • 3,746
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    01-04-2012

View Postscitus, on Jan 17 2013 - 05:08, said:

gold is arrived. how about Post? it is honor for me  :Smile_Default:

It was on the portal:  http://worldoftanks....ek-january-8th/

View Postscitus, on Feb 08 2013 - 04:11, said:

I think this game have 5 major type contest:

Team, skill based: too many contests right now.

I am not sure which contest you are refering to here.

View Postscitus, on Feb 08 2013 - 04:11, said:


Team, Luck based: WG tank company( i think it is stopped)

Starting Friday these are running weekly.

View Postscitus, on Feb 08 2013 - 04:11, said:


Personal, Skill Based: MVP, All star (both stopped)

There is a new version of these coming out shortly.

View Postscitus, on Feb 08 2013 - 04:11, said:


Personal, Luck based: Sheriff, Caption( lower than first one, but it it's enough)
I would call both of them skill based contests.

View Postscitus, on Feb 08 2013 - 04:11, said:


Personal, talent based: Creative contests(it is fine)  
These will remain weekly.

There are more skilled based contest on their way similar to the Art of War Contest running right now.

absol #32 Posted Feb 08 2013 - 06:52

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13410 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011
I actually preferred the older method of this contest the one where 3 random tanks were picked from a specific nation and we ran those thanks to try to win. Instead of this current we pick a random tier and watch as the more unbalanced tanks in that tier win over and over again.

I want to see who is top dog for the week in say a Churchill VII

Major_Rampage #33 Posted Feb 08 2013 - 07:49

    Game Events Manager

  • Administrator
  • 14534 battles
  • 3,746
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    01-04-2012

View Postabsol, on Feb 08 2013 - 06:52, said:

I actually preferred the older method of this contest the one where 3 random tanks were picked from a specific nation and we ran those thanks to try to win. Instead of this current we pick a random tier and watch as the more unbalanced tanks in that tier win over and over again.

I want to see who is top dog for the week in say a Churchill VII

You will like what we have come soon then.

scitus #34 Posted Feb 08 2013 - 07:49

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 21293 battles
  • 75
  • [MGL-A] MGL-A
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011
Thank you for reply.

Sorry, i miss direction. i clear now and i can give you my answers now.

Quote

I am not sure which contest you are refering to here.
i mean too many tournaments right now. it good for lot of people i know that, there is lot of people can't make team or join team right now.

Quote

There is a new version of these coming out shortly.
Sounds good, if you announce it more often.

Quote

I would call both of them skill based contests.
sheriff is totally luck based. how about if i don't meet sheriff, how about when i ride T50 then sheriff is TigerII, it is all about random and luck. caption contest require another skill, not require gaming skill.

Quote

There are more skilled based contest on their way similar to the Art of War Contest running right now.

it is not skill based. it is farm based :D. pick up only one tank and farm XP then got prize. no matter that battles good or bad... (or i misunderstand about this contest?)

Edited by scitus, Feb 08 2013 - 08:10.


Major_Rampage #35 Posted Feb 09 2013 - 08:02

    Game Events Manager

  • Administrator
  • 14534 battles
  • 3,746
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    01-04-2012

View Postscitus, on Feb 08 2013 - 07:49, said:

it is not skill based. it is farm based :D. pick up only one tank and farm XP then got prize. no matter that battles good or bad... (or i misunderstand about this contest?)

It's the highest EXP score in a single game.  So it is a measure of personal success in that tank.

absol #36 Posted Feb 10 2013 - 02:31

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13410 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostMajor_Rampage, on Feb 08 2013 - 07:49, said:

You will like what we have come soon then.

You sir have peaked my intrest

deron17 #37 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 06:47

    Private

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    02-21-2013
Congratulation to all the winner i wanna join that all star soon.

totensburntcorpse #38 Posted Nov 01 2014 - 18:00

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 29236 battles
  • 149
  • [-VETS] -VETS
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

grads

 



Tedster59 #39 Posted Nov 02 2014 - 02:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 31027 battles
  • 3,386
  • [FOXEY] FOXEY
  • Member since:
    09-25-2011
check the date.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users