Heavy Destruction Weekend

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1174 replies to this topic

KampfKopf #1081 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 21:43

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21017 battles

View Postpipecutter, on Jan 16 2013 - 16:02, said:

WG needs to release 8.3 real soon then everyone will forget about this and move on to talking about 8.3.

That will happen only for the fanboys.

_Goliard #1082 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 21:46

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 23279 battles
So, I've been wondering.. I'm currently running premium, and with the special for the Tiger P's income I would have either made:

1*1.5*1.6=2.4<=>240%
1.5+0.6=2.1<=>210%

Depending on how the bonus is actually calculated. Unsurprisingly, I will most likely not be running a premium account during the next special, so it's actually still worse than the original announcement.

Excellent  :Smile_honoring:

KampfKopf #1083 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 21:47

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21017 battles

View Post3BAC, on Jan 16 2013 - 16:42, said:

GeneralDirection,
This is exactly the type of response that is upsetting most of us.  Obviously, you have either not read the whole thread, or you are fixating on his use of the word "typo" to deflect from the real customer service problem.  Typo for many of us means someone typed the wrong information and then published it.  You want proof of that, not counting the original Tiger P error, go back to page 26, 28 and 33 of this thread.

On page 26, someone quoted the original correction by Hobbs outlining the error in the date.  Hobbs obviously rushed to provide a response without knowing the full details, and claimed it was an error in the posted dates.

"UPDATE: The incorrect time was listed on the original article as listing Heavy Destruction Weekend ending at 03:00 PST on January 14, 2013 -- that's incorrect. The event ended at 04:00 PST on January 13, 2013. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused."

Major_Rampage gave a better reason later on, which most of us accepted, albeit grudgingly.

The first post on page 28 brought to the Mods' attention that the calendar and End of the Year look ahead posts had the date through the 14th. The great purge of those pages happened very quickly after that, and now they all show the end being on the 13th.  The only truth remaining from that purge is the Events Calendar bar shows the weekend event ending on the 14th, but the date now states it ended on the 13th.  Somewhere there is a post that mocks the mods for changing the date, but not having the access rites to change the calendar bar.

On page 33, someone posted the response they got from Support, where it states there were "several errors" made.

Really, what more proof do you need?  Call it errors or typos, WG goofed up.  What makes this so bad is the poor responses and unprofessional cover ups meant to conceal those errors to history.  The main point being, the way most of the Mods (Major_Rampage is the only exception in my view) and WG have responded to this screw up, is bad customer support and verging on underhanded.  You are not helping to improve that perception and should leave any future comment to someone willing to accept that WG and Mods made mistakes here, and be genuinely appologetic that you've done so.

STEEL ON TARGET...FIRE FOR EFFECT!

KampfKopf #1084 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 21:55

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21017 battles

View PostSolono, on Jan 16 2013 - 21:29, said:

Content removed.

YOSHI!

Lert #1085 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 21:59

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 37827 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostSolono, on Jan 16 2013 - 21:29, said:

Content removed.

:Smile_popcorn1:

DerRittmeister #1086 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 22:44

Captain

• Players
  • 20304 battles

View PostLert, on Jan 16 2013 - 21:59, said:

:Smile_popcorn1:
Heh, Heh. The peanut gallery.

Edited by panzerpat, Jan 17 2013 - 08:24.

Christojojo #1087 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 23:25

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 26551 battles
  • [RTR] RTR

View PostSunBurn1, on Jan 16 2013 - 19:00, said:

GeneralDirection,

I would like to be able to buy back the rare premium tank I sold as a noob just like the Russian players are apparently able to buy back sold premium tanks.

http://wg-news.ru/vo...dannoj-texniki/

A poll has been taken and players have shown overwhelming support for the ability to buy back one premium sold by mistake (85% for, 15% against)

http://forum.worldof...-tank-back/#top

NA players should have access to the same premium tanks, same caliber gift shop specials, weekend specials  and customer service (ability to buy back sold premium tanks is the case in point).

Here is Mugsy_ admitting different servers apply different policies. That is unfair.

A limited time promotion like this would make many players happy including myself:

Thanks.

View PostGeneralDirection, on Jan 16 2013 - 19:04, said:

I have been very apologetic all over the forum regarding this. I'm struggling to understand how you're taking issue with my request to point out who claimed it was a typo.

View PostTedster59, on Jan 16 2013 - 19:07, said:

I think there might be too many posts here to go through to find the important ones.

View PostAcePig, on Jan 16 2013 - 20:43, said:

YOU ARE STILL LYING--

"Originally when this article was written, we had posted an end time of 03:00 PST on January 14, 2013. Unfortunately, that time and date were incorrect when we put together the story and we didn't notice the error until the contest had ended on 03:00 PST on January 13, 2013, a whole day earlier than we had originally planned."

EVERY WEEKEND EVENTS BEFORE ENDED ON MONDAY, NOT SUNDAY. DO YOU THINK WE ARE MORONS?

No if they were covering anything up do you really think they would  let this thread  continue? It would have been  locked/ deleted or heavily edited yet they are letting you guys whine and rage on. Gee is this the  worst cover up since Janet Jackson sang at the Super Bowl.

Acepig Major Keeps telling you HE screwed up the dates when he asked for the  Promo to go through plain and simple . Geesh what  do you want  for Major to make you a sandwich and call you a hero  for not forgiving the errors? May all you ragers be held to the same high standards by your bosses and may you be treated the same as you have treated them.

Sunburn_ #1088 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 23:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15044 battles

View PostChristojojo, on Jan 16 2013 - 23:25, said:

No if they were covering anything up do you really think they would  let this thread  continue? It would have been  locked/ deleted or heavily edited yet they are letting you guys whine and rage on. Gee is this the  worst cover up since Janet Jackson sang at the Super Bowl.

Acepig Major Keeps telling you HE screwed up the dates when he asked for the  Promo to go through plain and simple . Geesh what  do you want  for Major to make you a sandwich and call you a hero  for not forgiving the errors? May all you ragers be held to the same high standards by your bosses and may you be treated the same as you have treated them.

GeneralDirection stated his wish to come up with ways to make things right. The problem runs deeper than a typo as shown in >50 pages of comments.

All I am asking for is consistency in the deals offered on all servers. Are you denying the fact that Russian players got to buy back one previously sold premium tank for credits and we did not? Or that the Russians/EU players have access to more premium tanks than we do? Are you denying that the Christmas specials offered on the Russian server were MUCH better than those of the botched event on the NA server?

Why do you have a problem with equal treatment of players on all servers? Are you not a NA player? The poll in the thread I linked to shows how players really feel about this issue: 650 votes, 85% for, 15% against. Looks crystal clear and representative of the wishes of NA players to me.

Edited by SunBurn1, Jan 17 2013 - 00:09.

Christojojo #1089 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 00:24

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 26551 battles
  • [RTR] RTR

View PostSunBurn1, on Jan 16 2013 - 23:59, said:

GeneralDirection stated his wish to come up with ways to make things right. The problem runs deeper than a typo as shown in >50 pages of comments.

All I am asking for is consistency in the deals offered on all servers. Are you denying the fact that Russian players got to buy back one previously sold premium tank for credits and we did not? Or that the Russians/EU players have access to more premium tanks than we do? Are you denying that the Christmas specials offered on the Russian server were MUCH better than those of the botched event on the NA server?

Why do you have a problem with equal treatment of players on all servers? Are you not a NA player? The poll in the thread I linked to shows how players really feel about this issue: 650 votes, 85% for, 15% against. Looks crystal clear and representative of the wishes of NA players to me.

Wow you have a rare quality of putting  words in my mouth that I did not say nor imply. (obviously  you must be my ex-wife ;) ) What they have said since the  problem was recognized was that they made  mistakes NOT TYPOS. Mistakes imply some in judgement some in execution. They Major and General Have repeatedly apologized for those.

The second part I must agree that equal treatment to the better side of  the promotions  should be at that  level. I would love to buy back my beta promo tank  for silver since I messed up and  clicked sell before  realizing that was the mistake. The promo that is going on in the EU server to celebrate the Chinese tech tree would be a great start of super  promotional equality. With that said I am under the impression that The Owners of this property are super  micro managers of the US / American servers. Maybe residue of 40+ years of  anti American Propaganda that we all have to one extent to another. (My opinion only). (If this is the case they (American Server Admin) couldn't tell us anyways because that would ensure their termination.)

Once again I suggest to our admins to have a poll thread asking for positive and viable ideas that they could implement. MAybe if we respond to such a poll with those types of ideas then our admins can approach Russian admins with some  backed up by the public promotions.

Unclejimbob #1090 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 02:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 9181 battles
Major_Rampage,

I ground my Jumbo all week to get the exp for the T29, researched it and had credits in the account.
I simply needed to wait to make the T29 purchase a few days later.
Unfortunately, I had to travel over the weekend and would only be back for the very end of the originally posted time.
No problem, I thought, at least I could still make the purchase.
Arrived home after traveling and logged in, only to find that the date had changed and I was screwed out of my T29 discount by a few hours.
Am I still pissed off? Yes.
If I had KNOWN, I would have had a friend log on and buy the tank for me, but I was completely unaware of the change.

If you REALLY want to make things RIGHT, you'll offer us the SAME discounts we missed due to your dating error.

Mistakes happen, but it would have been far better if you simply left the original hours up, and kept them.
Nobody will complain if you extend the event to be longer, but to shorten it? Ahhh, that just pisses your customers off.

Love the game, but this just sucked.

- UncleJimbob

KampfKopf #1091 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 02:28

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21017 battles

View PostKampfKopf, on Jan 16 2013 - 21:55, said:

YOSHI!

How did that old bromide go? Where there's smoke, there's fire?
Something is missing here now.
The pogrom of the truth speakers begins?
Who will be next to speak their mind and pay for it?
SHAME heaped upon SHAME here!

ATTENTION FANBOYS!!!
Any resonse you may make is as flatulence; hot air that stinks, is offensive to others, and soon to be meaningless after it's issue.

slenderfungus #1092 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 02:46

Major

• Players
  • 34706 battles

View PostMajor_Rampage, on Jan 16 2013 - 18:58, said:

Moonrider,

Please see my quoted posts.  The original edits to the article were not an attempt to deceive anyone. As you can see from my previous posts I have been very up front about this since it became an issue.    The changes that were made to the article were an attempt to people from thinking the event was still on going.  But as always I thankful for you feedback  on how those changes were made,  and I agree that the current edits to the article do much better represent the situation.  Once again I am very sorry to everyone who was affected by this.  Please keep your eyes on this thread I hope to have additional information for you today on this.

If you do another make-good event, may I suggest you call it Hemorrhoid Destruction Weekend?  

"Dear Tankers, in order to alleviate all the butthurt from the the Heavy Destruction Weekend ending early by mistake, here is our make-good offer Hemorrohid Destruction Weekend."

By the way, I am not upset about it at all.

grego34 #1093 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 03:15

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 12679 battles

View PostX32Wright, on Jan 16 2013 - 16:54, said:

Screenshots would be a nice proof.
http://img.photobuck...zps3c26484c.jpg

Christojojo #1094 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 03:32

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 26551 battles
  • [RTR] RTR

View PostKampfKopf, on Jan 17 2013 - 02:28, said:

How did that old bromide go? Where there's smoke, there's fire?
Something is missing here now.
The pogrom of the truth speakers begins?
Who will be next to speak their mind and pay for it?
SHAME heaped upon SHAME here!

ATTENTION FANBOYS!!!
Any resonse I, KampfKopf, may make is as flatulence; hot air that stinks, is offensive to others, and soon to be meaningless after it's issue.

There I editted  to resemble you oh fake outrager.

Though I do give you kudos for your success in the Pak40.

grego34 #1095 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 03:32

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 12679 battles
funny how my earlier post on this are now gone??  Screen shots and all!

RottnJP #1096 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 04:04

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25092 battles

View Postslenderfungus, on Jan 17 2013 - 02:46, said:

If you do another make-good event, may I suggest you call it Hemorrhoid Destruction Weekend?  

"Dear Tankers, in order to alleviate all the butthurt from the the Heavy Destruction Weekend ending early by mistake, here is our make-good offer Hemorrohid Destruction Weekend."

OMFG that's AWESOME!  Must use!!

In fact, I bet as soon as they read it, that'll be their internal name for Make-Up Special Weekend...  ;-)

Edited by RottnJP, Jan 17 2013 - 04:10.

shackman #1097 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 04:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View PostGeneralDirection, on Jan 16 2013 - 15:49, said:

Hi Moonrider,

If you can provide me with proof of someone claiming this as a typo I will look into it. However, I do not see any case of that right now.

WOW  !! , getting to talk to someone who seems to be in 'charge' is sort of like when I escalate an issue with a cashier, to the department manager, to the store assistant manager, to the store  manager, to the COO, to the CEO and then the Board of Directors and/or the stockholders....it's simply a matter of being factual and finding the right empowered person to make an informed and intelligent decision......

That said.....I have posted more on this specific topic then any other during my membership so GeneralDirector-Major-Developer-Manager certainly feel free to look up my posts, my account, my history etc.....just to make sure I am an actually a customer/consumer and not a whiner.

Speaking of which....

WOT is a supplier, and I am a consumer....without consumers, suppliers are out of business regardless of how good their product is.  This is business 101 and I can only think of one business/profession in history that has never, nor will never go out of business, meaning at some point WOT will go out of business....that's a Fact Jack.

So,  I am a consumer/customer of WOT and I  will role play the customer/supplier relationship here for minute using me as a singular example to illustrate a point.

But first, I'm a consumer of WOT because I believe WOT has great IP (intellectual property) and a great game system surrounding the IP.   I will not claim to be an expert but I have been playing war games since AH published Tactics and this is an excellent simulation...certainly better the the original TANK ! by SPI.   I like this game, I want to see it continue, but it has to fair and balanced.

So,  I am the consumer and you are the supplier.....you advertise the Tiger P to be on 'special' for at least three weeks before the 'event'.   I plan accordingly and grind my VK P to earn the XP and then purchase the Tiger P during the advertised period thinking it is 50% credits only to discover the actual price is 100% meaning I paid roughly  700,000 more credits.   Of course, although I feel I am the victim it becomes apparent WOT is the victim since obviously I should have been checking the Wiki site for actual price and checking the weekend special notice every five minutes just to make sure it was accurate and did not change.   While WOT appears to take accountability for the mistake  there is no meaningful action to compensate players....only a level of apathy, such as it was a 'typo' so it's not our fault...'gee show me screen shots before we reprinted the 'special' 'etc.....just to prove what you, the consumer(s), are taking about is true...meaning clearly as a customer I must not be telling the truth and/or I must be sadly mistaken.    I'll leave the advertising proof to others on this forum and thread but instead.....

I am the consumer and you are the supplier, you deny any responsibility and/or refuse meaningful action to what many call 'false adverstising, bait-n-switch and host of other metaphors....

So as a consumer I am not happy and start to think what I can do....and then I think about the economics and what might be important to you the supplier.

Remember, we are role playing.....let me see my 700,000 credits is roughly $9.77 USD......you could have either refunded the the 700,000 credits or given me $9.77 in gold (since you have already booked and deposited the real money...giving credits or gold does not affect your revenue stream)....since I didn't require real dollars this is truly a bargin for you.

But no,  WOT is going to play hardball,  be a hard ass, deny, mislead, change history, laugh at me, make me feel small and like I'm a moron and don't 'get it'.....so I do a bit of math....let me see,  I've been a player for roughly 18 months....spent roughly $2000 USD on gold for premium, shells, training etc...roughly $3.65 USD a day....and WOT is willing to risk roughly 3 days my spend or  $9.77 USD (700,000 credits) against the entire future spend ?    Talking about not getting it...no business in their right mind would risk saving a one time $9.77 USD against a future daily spend of $3.65 especially when the mistake was openly theirs......this is not Business 101 but Stupidity 101...in fact I don't think they even teach a class in economics around this level of stupidity.....most of us learn this playing Monopoly when we're six years old.

But yet.....

More math....let me see one 'stupid consumer' spends $3.65 USD a day that means 1,000 stupid consumers spend $3,650 USD a day and 10,000 stupid consumers spend $36,500 USD a day......guess what ?    I don't think  the consumer is stupid but it's the supplier who is stupid.....why risk huge potential future revenue against very small sums already banked and represented by meaningless game tokens (credit/gold)

End of role playing......my situation was very simple,  I lost 700,000 credits and really do not care except for the principle of the situation, the total violation of trust and the total apathy toward me your consumer/customer....the situation and impact for the other consumers around training, premium tanks and the like is far more severe.

So,  GeneralDirector-Major-Developer-Manager, is WOT going to get smart about this, or continue to treat the consumers as idoits/morons with disrespect and run the risk the consumers voting  with their pocket books in North America after which WOT is out of business ?  Are  you the cashier, the department manager, the store assistent manager, the store  manager, the COO,  the CEO a member of  the Board of Directors and/or the stockholders.....or, maybe your the janitor.... I just don't know but you do.

But then again WOT will go out of business at some point anyway since I am fairly sure you do not represent the one business/profession which never has nor never will go out of business and that's a Fact Jack....!

Food for Thought and the sands of time is running out quickly for WOT....

Free coaching tip,  man-up, make a thoughtful and meaningful compensation offer and I'm all of us consumer morons will continue to pay......

shackman #1098 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 04:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postshackman, on Jan 17 2013 - 04:39, said:

WOW  !! , getting to talk to someone who seems to be in 'charge' is sort of like when I escalate an issue with a cashier, to the department manager, to the store assistant manager, to the store  manager, to the COO, to the CEO and then the Board of Directors and/or the stockholders....it's simply a matter of being factual and finding the right empowered person to make an informed and intelligent decision......

That said.....I have posted more on this specific topic then any other during my membership so GeneralDirector-Major-Developer-Manager certainly feel free to look up my posts, my account, my history etc.....just to make sure I am an actually a customer/consumer and not a whiner.

Speaking of which....

WOT is a supplier, and I am a consumer....without consumers, suppliers are out of business regardless of how good their product is.  This is business 101 and I can only think of one business/profession in history that has never, nor will never go out of business, meaning at some point WOT will go out of business....that's a Fact Jack.

So,  I am a consumer/customer of WOT and I  will role play the customer/supplier relationship here for minute using me as a singular example to illustrate a point.

But first, I'm a consumer of WOT because I believe WOT has great IP (intellectual property) and a great game system surrounding the IP.   I will not claim to be an expert but I have been playing war games since AH published Tactics and this is an excellent simulation...certainly better the the original TANK ! by SPI.   I like this game, I want to see it continue, but it has to fair and balanced.

So,  I am the consumer and you are the supplier.....you advertise the Tiger P to be on 'special' for at least three weeks before the 'event'.   I plan accordingly and grind my VK P to earn the XP and then purchase the Tiger P during the advertised period thinking it is 50% credits only to discover the actual price is 100% meaning I paid roughly  700,000 more credits.   Of course, although I feel I am the victim it becomes apparent WOT is the victim since obviously I should have been checking the Wiki site for actual price and checking the weekend special notice every five minutes just to make sure it was accurate and did not change.   While WOT appears to take accountability for the mistake  there is no meaningful action to compensate players....only a level of apathy, such as it was a 'typo' so it's not our fault...'gee show me screen shots before we reprinted the 'special' 'etc.....just to prove what you, the consumer(s), are taking about is true...meaning clearly as a customer I must not be telling the truth and/or I must be sadly mistaken. I'll leave the advertising proof to others on this forum and thread but instead.....

I am the consumer and you are the supplier, you deny any responsibility and/or refuse meaningful action to what many call 'false adverstising, bait-n-switch and host of other metaphors....

So as a consumer I am not happy and start to think what I can do....and then I think about the economics and what might be important to you the supplier.

Remember, we are role playing.....let me see my 700,000 credits is roughly $9.77 USD......you could have either refunded the the 700,000 credits or given me $9.77 in gold (since you have already booked and deposited the real money...giving credits or gold does not affect your revenue stream)....since I didn't require real dollars this is truly a bargin for you.

But no,  WOT is going to play hardball,  be a hard ass, deny, mislead, change history, laugh at me, make me feel small and like I'm a moron and don't 'get it'.....so I do a bit of math....let me see,  I've been a player for roughly 18 months....spent roughly $2000 USD on gold for premium, shells, training etc...roughly $3.65 USD a day....and WOT is willing to risk roughly 3 days my spend or  $9.77 USD (700,000 credits) against the entire future spend ? Talking about not getting it...no business in their right mind would risk saving a one time $9.77 USD against a future daily spend of $3.65 especially when the mistake was openly theirs......this is not Business 101 but Stupidity 101...in fact I don't think they even teach a class in economics around this level of stupidity.....most of us learn this playing Monopoly when we're six years old.

But yet.....

More math....let me see one 'stupid consumer' spends $3.65 USD a day that means 1,000 stupid consumers spend $3,650 USD a day and 10,000 stupid consumers spend $36,500 USD a day......guess what ? I don't think  the consumer is stupid but it's the supplier who is stupid.....why risk huge potential future revenue against very small sums already banked and represented by meaningless game tokens (credit/gold)

End of role playing......my situation was very simple,  I lost 700,000 credits and really do not care except for the principle of the situation, the total violation of trust and the total apathy toward me your consumer/customer....the situation and impact for the other consumers around training, premium tanks and the like is far more severe.

So,  GeneralDirector-Major-Developer-Manager, is WOT going to get smart about this, or continue to treat the consumers as idoits/morons with disrespect and run the risk the consumers voting  with their pocket books in North America after which WOT is out of business ?  Are  you the cashier, the department manager, the store assistent manager, the store  manager, the COO,  the CEO a member of  the Board of Directors and/or the stockholders.....or, maybe your the janitor.... I just don't know but you do.

But then again WOT will go out of business at some point anyway since I am fairly sure you do not represent the one business/profession which never has nor never will go out of business and that's a Fact Jack....!

Food for Thought and the sands of time is running out quickly for WOT....

Free coaching tip,  man-up, make a thoughtful and meaningful compensation offer and I'm all of us consumer morons will continue to pay......

PLEASE READ-----PLEASE READ-----------WOT COMES THROUGH AT LEAST FOR ME !

I cannot believe this and in the spirit of being honesty, open, transparent......

While crafting my post above on one machine I was logged into another machine with both my email account and WOT up and running.....

WOT just sent this message and the credits appeared before my eyes in my garage...BOY do I feel stupid now !

Dear Player,
Thank you for contacting World of tanks support and for your patience regarding this issue.
We would like to apologize for the mistake that was made concerning the Heavy Destruction weekend event.
After further review into your account, we've confirmed that you did indeed pay the full value of the PzKpfw VI Tiger (P) tank during the time that the event was supposed to take place.
For your convenience we have compensated your account 697,500 credits, to make up for the 50% discount that was not applied at the time of purchase.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and hope that despite this error, that you may continue to enjoy playing World Of Tanks!
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact support.

So,  players appears  we made a difference,  I hope everyone else is compensated accordingly and I imaging WOT will now be a better supplier while we the consumer continue to enjoy the experiance.....

Excuse me,  I must go eat some humble pie

Major_Rampage #1099 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 05:20

Game Events Manager

• Administrator
  • 14781 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
shackman,

First off thank you for you time and effort you have put into this thread.  I am sorry that it has taken an event such as this to bring you to the forums on a regular basis.

I would like to think that I have been up front with everyone is regards to this situation.

You can find my first post in this thread here:  http://forum.worldof...83#entry3480783

And my follow up to it was here:  http://forum.worldof...22#entry3498122

And here:  http://forum.worldof...93#entry3503193

In your analogy I would be the guy in the middle.  I am the one who has been running back forth between this thread,  email threads,  skype messages,  and meetings in the office.  What you see in my first post in what I was able to share with you immediately.  I have been very up front since as soon as this problem was brought to my attention.  I am very sorry that it took as long as it did to get an official comment up on Sunday.  Please trust me when I say I am working very hard to make this right for everyone involved.

I hope to have more to share with you and everyone in regards to this soon.

y_KnT #1100 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 05:27

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31594 battles
  • [OP] OP
just wanted to say class answer to the problem after initial outrage
thanks rampage

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users