Jump to content


Breast Cancer support


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Danache74 #1 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:32

    Private

  • Players
  • 12976 battles
  • 4
  • [COD] COD
  • Member since:
    03-03-2011
Wargaming should offer a premium tank that is pink and all proceeds goes towards breast cancer. The name of the event can be "Tanks for the Mammories"

HMCS_ElsAnna_ #2 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:38

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25223 battles
  • 544
  • [1CAN] 1CAN
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011
I like the idea! Only 'Tanks for Tatas' would be soooo much more appealing...

swiggins #3 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:50

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8439 battles
  • 822
  • Member since:
    10-22-2011
Learn russian and ask serB

Nithydux #4 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 10434 battles
  • 7,436
  • Member since:
    06-02-2011
I can see alot of fun for a name of such an Event.

I think this kind of event would put Wargaming in the news... Imagine, gaming company sells pink ingame vehicles for breast cancer awareness. That would turn alot of heads.

Also a pink tank would be downright awesome.

swiggins #5 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:52

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8439 battles
  • 822
  • Member since:
    10-22-2011

View PostNithydux, on Jan 16 2013 - 07:50, said:

I can see alot of fun for a name of such an Event.

I think this kind of event would put Wargaming in the news... Imagine, gaming company sells pink ingame vehicles for breast cancer awareness. That would turn alot of heads.

Also a pink tank would be downright awesome.
that

yarl5000 #6 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:55

    Captain

  • Players
  • 7324 battles
  • 1,854
  • [VPG-R] VPG-R
  • Member since:
    03-15-2011
Now the question is which tank to be pink?

CuddlyKittens #7 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:59

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23597 battles
  • 249
  • [CATS] CATS
  • Member since:
    09-03-2011
I think this is an amazing idea and should definately be done!

yarl5000 #8 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 08:07

    Captain

  • Players
  • 7324 battles
  • 1,854
  • [VPG-R] VPG-R
  • Member since:
    03-15-2011
Now I mean the sorta funny one would be the dicker max

Danache74 #9 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 08:11

    Private

  • Players
  • 12976 battles
  • 4
  • [COD] COD
  • Member since:
    03-03-2011
Well I just looked it up and the Chinese made a tank called the type 69.

Kona #10 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 08:43

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 17288 battles
  • 556
  • [GAZOO] GAZOO
  • Member since:
    08-13-2010
I would buy one

PuddleSplasher #11 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 09:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 27477 battles
  • 2,356
  • [RNGC] RNGC
  • Member since:
    07-11-2011
How about a tank in the shape of a penis with large balls in support of Testicular cancer?

Be honest with yourself, there are too many cancers of the body to singularly promote breast cancer. Horrible as it is, every cancer charity is a worthy cause and if they promote Breast Cancer yet exclude all others this is deemed to be discrimination and I feel that WG will not be traveling that path as a company.

danielduwaldt #12 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 09:53

    Captain

  • Players
  • 8052 battles
  • 1,052
  • Member since:
    10-07-2011

View PostPuddleSplasher, on Jan 16 2013 - 09:51, said:

How about a tank in the shape of a penis with large balls in support of Testicular cancer?

Be honest with yourself, there are too many cancers of the body to singularly promote breast cancer. Horrible as it is, every cancer charity is a worthy cause and if they promote Breast Cancer yet exclude all others this is deemed to be discrimination and I feel that WG will not be traveling that path as a company.

Then there should be a " all kinds of cancer awareness tank". Still, pink is a good reminder, especially since that 5 hour energy commercial.

diego999 #13 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 23:07

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 21499 battles
  • 3,233
  • [ACA] ACA
  • Member since:
    11-22-2010
I don't support breast cancer. I support the fight against it.

lugzan #14 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 23:14

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 15018 battles
  • 1,649
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010
we need a t59 sale to support the fight against cancer

HMCS_ElsAnna_ #15 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 23:24

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25223 battles
  • 544
  • [1CAN] 1CAN
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View Postlugzan, on Jan 16 2013 - 23:14, said:

we need a t59 sale to support the fight against cancer
Oooh! Type 59's with a special pink digital urban camo scheme! :D I would buy one! And I hate those tanks with a furious passion...

Nithydux #16 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 23:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 10434 battles
  • 7,436
  • Member since:
    06-02-2011

View Postcynthash, on Jan 16 2013 - 23:24, said:

Oooh! Type 59's with a special pink digital urban camo scheme! :D I would buy one! And I hate those tanks with a furious passion...
This a Thousand times this.

CuddlyKittens #17 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 07:59

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23597 battles
  • 249
  • [CATS] CATS
  • Member since:
    09-03-2011
How would this work for people who already have a type 59?  Would we then have two type 59s?  I'd still be for this btw, and still buy one.

Allu_o7o7o7 #18 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 18:18

    Major

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 20430 battles
  • 5,771
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    08-22-2011
Pink Tanks?
Breast Cancer support from a gaming company which probably has the smallest % of female players of any game?

Wargaming should make a green camo skin, and start a campaign called "Derpies for Herpes".

Nithydux #19 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 19:20

    Major

  • Players
  • 10434 battles
  • 7,436
  • Member since:
    06-02-2011

View PostAllurai, on Jan 17 2013 - 18:18, said:

Pink Tanks?
Breast Cancer support from a gaming company which probably has the smallest % of female players of any game?

Wargaming should make a green camo skin, and start a campaign called "Derpies for Herpes".
Jokes aside, Men care about Boobs too.

travism22 #20 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 19:51

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 1601 battles
  • 803
  • [503PZ] 503PZ
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012
or make it where you can donate and get a pink ribbon to put on any tank you want




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users