Jump to content


8.3 Contest "The Art of War"

8.3 Contest Art of War Chinese Tech Tree

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
411 replies to this topic

Scout1 #401 Posted Feb 16 2013 - 17:39

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 18037 battles
  • 440
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010
8000 gold and a type 62

Will post my M5A1 stuart replay later, hehehe. Kicked some ass.

Ridge512 #402 Posted Feb 16 2013 - 17:44

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 8575 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011

View PostScout1, on Feb 16 2013 - 17:39, said:

8000 gold and a type 62

Will post my M5A1 stuart replay later, hehehe. Kicked some ass.

Please do. I would be like to see it.

Scout1 #403 Posted Feb 16 2013 - 17:59

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 18037 battles
  • 440
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010
Stupidly enough I get a 1k gold transfer yesterday and nothing since then

Jsteward43 #404 Posted Feb 16 2013 - 20:17

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2239 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    01-29-2012
http://puu.sh/23yS9 :D

churbronz #405 Posted Feb 16 2013 - 22:15

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 6331 battles
  • 25
  • [GUMS] GUMS
  • Member since:
    04-26-2012
Wow, the results for the T-34-1 are a bit screwed, seems the only tank which doesnt show the XP. Thats rather annoying.

nate_ash #406 Posted Feb 16 2013 - 23:22

    Private

  • Players
  • 10622 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    08-03-2011
I just saw the winning list for the M5A1 Stuart and according to my service record I should be in 3rd place with 1,585 (3rd place winner had .  I do play with premium but I did not think this had any effect on the max xp stat in the service record.  Please let me know if I am missing something. I have not played with the Stuart for over a week now so the battle could not have happened after the contest had ended.

link to the match I think it is
http://mwreplays.com...y/24XF3IV3ZWMC/

RSH427R #407 Posted Feb 16 2013 - 23:41

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 29825 battles
  • 108
  • [BADGR] BADGR
  • Member since:
    06-30-2011
Great contest WG!!  Please run more like this ;)

Scout1 #408 Posted Feb 16 2013 - 23:45

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 18037 battles
  • 440
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View Postnate_ash, on Feb 16 2013 - 23:22, said:

I just saw the winning list for the M5A1 Stuart and according to my service record I should be in 3rd place with 1,585 (3rd place winner had .  I do play with premium but I did not think this had any effect on the max xp stat in the service record.  Please let me know if I am missing something. I have not played with the Stuart for over a week now so the battle could not have happened after the contest had ended.

link to the match I think it is
http://mwreplays.com...y/24XF3IV3ZWMC/



how do you people have 7k battles and not know the max exp showing in the service record shows premium if you had it

DeadDotEd #409 Posted Feb 17 2013 - 00:03

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26349 battles
  • 136
  • Member since:
    02-18-2012
Looks like my type58 score was good enough for top 100 after all, EU blows our scores out the water.

FryFry #410 Posted Feb 17 2013 - 15:56

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 25207 battles
  • 35
  • Member since:
    04-09-2011
What happens if you had higher xp then someone listed?

Scout1 #411 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 15:08

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 18037 battles
  • 440
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View PostFryFry, on Feb 17 2013 - 15:56, said:

What happens if you had higher xp then someone listed?

You didn't. I checked.

Morthalos #412 Posted Feb 28 2013 - 22:23

    Private

  • Players
  • 10831 battles
  • 6
  • [SCYTH] SCYTH
  • Member since:
    04-12-2012
at first i was mad when i read the winner list because i did better than the winner

Victory! Map:  Highway Friday, February 22, 2013 8:55:12 AM
Vehicle: M5A1 Stuart
Exp: 1,957 + Credits: 38,130
Achievements: : Top Gun, Scout, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

but then i noticed it was after the cutoff for the event so then i got to laugh at myself. Congrats to the winners.    ..........so close to type 59  :Smile_veryhappy:




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users