Jump to content


Italian Tanks and Military Vehicles

italian tank tree heavy medium light tank destroyer artillery semovente carro armato

  • Please log in to reply
7751 replies to this topic

RanLSX #7741 Posted Jul 16 2017 - 19:29

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 563 battles
  • 455
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016
I'm playing World Conqueror 3 on my phone and it's good stuff. You can build AB 41,M13,P26. Haven't played modern era yet.

Vollketten #7742 Posted Jul 18 2017 - 15:59

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29557 battles
  • 8,533
  • [----] ----
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

Parade in Rimini, Italy 1960 - M26 second hull crew hatch still in use at this time.



Spidergrenadier #7743 Posted Jul 20 2017 - 01:39

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 21 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    05-13-2017

Trying to restore the MCC-80 according to it's sideview and taifun's projections (i thing this machine was developed on it), so wish me luck. "Used 553.16K of your 500K global upload quota (Max. single file size: 10MB)" - how to get rid of it? Can't upload the shots directly because of this.

So get the link:

https://pp.userapi.c...Pun-XchIAfM.jpg


Edited by Spidergrenadier, Jul 20 2017 - 01:44.


Vollketten #7744 Posted Jul 20 2017 - 03:30

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29557 battles
  • 8,533
  • [----] ----
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostSpidergrenadier, on Jul 19 2017 - 18:39, said:

Trying to restore the MCC-80 according to it's sideview and taifun's projections (i thing this machine was developed on it), so wish me luck. "Used 553.16K of your 500K global upload quota (Max. single file size: 10MB)" - how to get rid of it? Can't upload the shots directly because of this.

So get the link:

https://pp.userapi.c...Pun-XchIAfM.jpg

 

either try the snipping tool or use 'export' and then adjust the settings. export to desktop then upload to an image hosting site like imgur

Vollketten #7745 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 15:52

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29557 battles
  • 8,533
  • [----] ----
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

two view of same British tank knocked out in Greece taken by Italian troops in June 1941.



RanLSX #7746 Posted Aug 07 2017 - 02:14

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 563 battles
  • 455
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

Partisan uprising with M15/42s.

From overlord's blog: Who do we fight?

http://overlord-wot....-fight.html?m=1

http://overlord-wot.blogspot.com/2017/08/who-do-we-fight.html?m=1


Edited by RanLSX, Aug 08 2017 - 06:37.


PikPikker #7747 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 03:39

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    01-24-2016

Hello everyone,
Here's my version of the Italian tech tree for WoT I've made using all the your topic and other sources I know so far. :rolleyes:

italy.PNG

I suppose that it's possible to make a full tech tree (I mean having all top tanks for MT, HT, TD and SPG) something like the way I've shown. There even can be possible LT-10, but honestly I'm unsure about that because C-13 vehicle is too late (early 80s) and has aluminium armor. Lion MBT prototype seems to be the only HT top possibility, at least because it's MBT and can be qualified as MT or HT - but we have enough of MTs here and they're pretty lighter, so I think Lion tank can finish the heavy line (yes, sure it would be better to see something real heavy, but none of the Ansaldo projects can't be powerful enough to become the 10th tier :(). I started building the Italian tech tree more than a year ago, but this combination of top tanks seems to be just perfect. :great: Whatever, I wonder what other people think about my project.

 



RanLSX #7748 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 06:35

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 563 battles
  • 455
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

If the turret has steel inserts or add on armor, the

C-13 should be fine. That's what saves the Scorpion turrets, iirc. 

Shame we don't get to see the GL tanks but such is life. WOT has competition to consider.



Spidergrenadier #7749 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 13:56

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 21 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    05-13-2017

View PostPikPikker, on Aug 08 2017 - 03:39, said:

Hello everyone,
Here's my version of the Italian tech tree for WoT I've made using all the your topic and other sources I know so far. :rolleyes:

italy.PNG

I suppose that it's possible to make a full tech tree (I mean having all top tanks for MT, HT, TD and SPG) something like the way I've shown. There even can be possible LT-10, but honestly I'm unsure about that because C-13 vehicle is too late (early 80s) and has aluminium armor. Lion MBT prototype seems to be the only HT top possibility, at least because it's MBT and can be qualified as MT or HT - but we have enough of MTs here and they're pretty lighter, so I think Lion tank can finish the heavy line (yes, sure it would be better to see something real heavy, but none of the Ansaldo projects can't be powerful enough to become the 10th tier :(). I started building the Italian tech tree more than a year ago, but this combination of top tanks seems to be just perfect. :great: Whatever, I wonder what other people think about my project.

 

 

Hi, glad to see i'm ain't the last and newest member.

"I suppose that it's possible to make a full tech tree (I mean having all top tanks for MT, HT, TD and SPG)" - It's truly possible excepting HT, because the WG can't just pick a Lion MBT and claim it as heavy one. In view all that 30s Ansaldo behemoths the Lion would look just odd.

> "There even can be possible LT-10, but honestly I'm unsure about that because C-13 vehicle is too late (early 80s) and has aluminium armor" - M56 says ok even to a 1mm armor, so it's not a big problem. The 80s still remain to be a logical limit to any tree timeline, so, i think, we can maneuver near this limit (for example, the AMX 30B had met service in 1986). 

> "I started building the Italian tech tree more than a year ago, but this combination of top tanks seems to be just perfect" - well, there's still no tree was shown, just a total table of an all avaliable tanks with assigned roles between. Make a big attractable poster  with a classical  horisontal tree, just like i did few posts ago.


Edited by Spidergrenadier, Aug 08 2017 - 13:59.


PikPikker #7750 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 11:47

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    01-24-2016

Finally I've got my tech tree done :honoring:

https://pikpikker.neocities.org/



Spidergrenadier #7751 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 15:09

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 21 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    05-13-2017

View PostPikPikker, on Aug 11 2017 - 11:47, said:

Finally I've got my tech tree done :honoring:

https://pikpikker.neocities.org/

Impressive - using html coding is a truly good idea for a presentation. Where did you find that classical tree template by the way?


Edited by Spidergrenadier, Aug 11 2017 - 15:17.


PikPikker #7752 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 15:30

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    01-24-2016

You can extract the code from the one Russian WoT fan site: http://armor.kiev.ua/wot/trees/

A little research on how it works - and it becomes possible to build any tree you want :great:






24 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users