- Registration begins: January 23, 2013
- Registration ends: January 25, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT (12:00PM EDT)
- The winner of each round will be determined as the first to 3 victories on a given map.
- Each battle will last 10 minutes.
- The Encounter battle mode will be used for this tournament.
With a maximum of 10 players per battle, a team (maximum 15 players per team) must field a selection of tanks based on the below tier limits.
- Heavy: 5
- Medium: 5*†
- Light: 4
- TD: 5
- SPG: 3
- 51 tier points max.
- *one Tier VI Cromwell allowed per team
- † combination of M4 Sherman + PzKpfw IV tanks cannot exceed 3
Rounds will begin at 7:30PM PDT (10:30PM EST, 02:30 UTC) each scheduled day. Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
- Round 1: January 28th
- Round 2: January 29th
- Round 3: January 30th
- Round 4: January 31st
- Round 5: February 1st
- Round 6: February 2nd
The following prizes will be provided to each member of the respective team, including reserves.
- First place: 5,000
- Second place: 2,000
- Third place: 1,000
- Fourth place: 1,000
There will only be one map used during Skirmish 5. The map played on will be Ensk.
**Note: Wargaming America's eSports wants your tournament replays for feedback analysis. Please note the new email address!
We request one replay from each round's winning captain. Please submit your replay to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
Edited by Captain_Judo, Jan 25 2013 - 21:02.