World clan wars maps

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

epeetank #1 Posted Jan 27 2013 - 12:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 25063 battles
  • [SP3AR] SP3AR
Hello not sure if this is the proper place for this post? My question is directed to the Devs .With all the recent complaints about CW my suggestion is not to delete maps but restructure the tier levels. Say give Southern Med and Africa to tier level 8 so newer clans can learn how CW works and they all have that level of tanks. Northern Europe at reduced credit income then have the Americas as the prime credit producing map. I feel this would appeal to clans feeling like the have something to learn and progress as a group and would regenerate interest in a feeling of fair Cw environment.

Valan #2 Posted Jan 27 2013 - 14:01

Major

• Players
  • 34661 battles

View Postepeetank, on Jan 27 2013 - 12:50, said:

Hello not sure if this is the proper place for this post? My question is directed to the Devs .With all the recent complaints about CW my suggestion is not to delete maps but restructure the tier levels. Say give Southern Med and Africa to tier level 8 so newer clans can learn how CW works and they all have that level of tanks. Northern Europe at reduced credit income then have the Americas as the prime credit producing map. I feel this would appeal to clans feeling like the have something to learn and progress as a group and would regenerate interest in a feeling of fair Cw environment.

Not sure this suggestion will achieve its goals of "leveling" the battlement, in a Clam Wars situation. Why? There seems to be a relative scarcity of this combination along the Clans: Gold, Organization, Persistence, Skill, Leadership.  The Clan on the Americas map presently, are those who seem to not lack any of these characteristics.  It's these same characteristics which tend to attract those who do have these traits to the present Top Clam Wars.  These individuals are simply responding to the incentive structure Wargaming has created. Yes, they are reward seeking. Yes, they made friendships and alliances to best enhance income & reduce costs. It's logical.  Cartels.

What has Wargaming not seemed to have figured out, thus far? WoT's ratio of rewards & costs to structure. Question is, do Wargaming developers with decision making authority have a background or insight into economics, psychology? Or not?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users