Jump to content


Lemmy in a tank

Lemmy

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

ohsi #1 Posted Jan 28 2013 - 17:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 23524 battles
  • 5,833
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011


Like a boss.

Lemmy (lead vocalist, bassist, principal songwriter and the founding and sole constant member of the rock band http://en.wikipedia..../wiki/Motörhead) is probably the most popular German fan...boss. Yeah, can't call him "boy" for some reason.

One of my favourite bands, and one of my favourite (real life, not in game) tanks. Even though I'm not precisely fan of his ideas (all that German paraphernalia and war stuff...), one has to admit that he has built a picturesque image of himself.

stickjock #2 Posted Jan 28 2013 - 17:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 5338 battles
  • 5,134
  • [USABO] USABO
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011
"Who would win in a fight??  Lemmy or God...??"  rrrrrr "Lemmy IS God..."    :Smile_Default:

Shiven #3 Posted Jan 28 2013 - 17:49

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6963 battles
  • 827
  • Member since:
    03-02-2012

View Postohsi, on Jan 28 2013 - 17:43, said:

Like a boss.

Lemmy (lead vocalist, bassist, principal songwriter and the founding and sole constant member of the rock band http://en.wikipedia..../wiki/Motörhead) is probably the most popular German fan...boss. Yeah, can't call him "boy" for some reason.

One of my favourite bands, and one of my favourite (real life, not in game) tanks. Even though I'm not precisely fan of his ideas (all that German paraphernalia and war stuff...), one has to admit that he has built a picturesque image of himself.

Nice Hetzer +1 for the find Ohsi.

ohsi #4 Posted Jan 28 2013 - 17:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 23524 battles
  • 5,833
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

View Poststickjock, on Jan 28 2013 - 17:46, said:

"Who would win in a fight??  Lemmy or God...??"  rrrrrr "Lemmy IS God..." :Smile_Default:

Lemmy is not God. Lemmy is the bastard son of the Prince of Darkness and some british prostitute.  :Smile_veryhappy:

stickjock #5 Posted Jan 28 2013 - 17:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 5338 battles
  • 5,134
  • [USABO] USABO
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View Postohsi, on Jan 28 2013 - 17:50, said:

Lemmy is not God. Lemmy is the bastard son of the Prince of Darkness and some british prostitute.  :Smile_veryhappy:

LOL... was just a quote from Airheads...

allantorres #6 Posted Jan 28 2013 - 17:53

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18643 battles
  • 1,647
  • [-FBB-] -FBB-
  • Member since:
    05-24-2011
that deserved a +1 ohsi

Statless_QQ #7 Posted Jan 28 2013 - 18:06

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 4794 battles
  • 753
  • Member since:
    02-26-2012
Lemmy is the man!

+1

ohsi #8 Posted Jan 28 2013 - 18:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 23524 battles
  • 5,833
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

View Poststickjock, on Jan 28 2013 - 17:52, said:

LOL... was just a quote from Airheads...

haha I know

CRT_Rogue #9 Posted Jan 29 2013 - 02:06

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 10905 battles
  • 108
  • [PANIC] PANIC
  • Member since:
    01-10-2011
So now we know what Lemmy does when he is not jamming or belly up to the bar on the Sunset Strip... he is the King of badass.

Damn sexy avatar btw ohsi, almost completely distracted me from your post.

ohsi #10 Posted Jan 29 2013 - 03:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 23524 battles
  • 5,833
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
Maybe Lemmy plays WoT...? Is there any way to ask him? (We know that the prince or something of the United Arab Emirates plays WoT, IIRC so...)


View PostCRT_Rogue, on Jan 29 2013 - 02:06, said:

So now we know what Lemmy does when he is not jamming or belly up to the bar on the Sunset Strip... he is the King of badass.

Damn sexy avatar btw ohsi, almost completely distracted me from your post.

That's the whole point of the avatar

ohsi #11 Posted Jan 29 2013 - 18:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 23524 battles
  • 5,833
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
Posted Image

FlorbFnarb #12 Posted Jan 29 2013 - 18:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 12743 battles
  • 29,257
  • [M--M] M--M
  • Member since:
    08-02-2012
He'll ride that Hetzer until he's Killed By Death, at which point he will be Deaf Forever. ;)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users