A news update will be published on the community portal once the tournament page is live and registration is available.
Teams must include the tag of the clan they represent in brackets after their team name, example "Wargaming R Us [WGA]"
- Registration begins: January 28, 2013
- Registration ends: January 31, 2013 at 3PM PST
Only 1 battle will be played for each qualifier round. A Victory will award 3 points. A Draw will award 1 point. A loss will award 0 points.
Draws at the end of the qualifier round will be resolved based on the following criteria (and in the following order):
- Number of Victories
- Number of Losses
- Head to Head
- Tiebreaker (TBD by judges)
Each battle will last 10 minutes.
The encounter battle mode will be used for this tournament.
Tier & Point Limits
With maximum number of 15 players per battle, a team (and a maximum of 20 team members) must field a selection of tanks based on the below tier limits.
- Heavy: 3
- Medium: 3
- Light: 3
- TD: 3
- SPG: 3
Note that no more than 640 teams may participate in the No Sleep Till Brooklyn Rumble. Teams will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis, see Registration for details.
The full schedule will be provided at the close of registration (round number will depend on the amount of teams, please be prepared for the rounds to go until at least 10:00 PM PDT on the 27th), once the final team count has been determined. Curious what times these are in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
Round-robin Qualifier Rounds: February 1st
- Round 1: 18:00 PST (21:00 EST, 02:00AM UTC the following day)
- Round 2: 18:15 PST (21:15 EST, 02:15AM UTC the following day)
- Round 3: 18:30 PST (21:30 EST, 02:30AM UTC the following day)
- Round 4: 18:45 PST (21:45 EST, 02:45AM UTC the following day)
- Round 5: 19:00 PST (22:00 EST, 03:00AM UTC the following day)
- Round 6: 19:15 PST (19:15 EST, 03:15AM UTC the following day)
- Round 7: 19:30 PST (22:30 EST, 03:30AM UTC the following day)
- Round 8: 19:45 PST (22:45 EST, 03:45AM UTC the following day)
- Round 9: 20:00 PST (23:00 EST, 04:00AM UTC the following day)
- Tiebreakers Rounds: 12:00-14:00 PST (15:00-17:00 EST, 20:00-22:00 UTC)
- Round 1: 14:30 PST (17:30 EST, 22:30 UTC)
- Round 2: 16:00 PST (19:00 EST, 00:00AM UTC the following day)
- Round 3: 17:30 PST (20:30 EST, 01:30AM UTC the following day)
- Round 4: 19:00 PST (21:00 EST, 03:00AM UTC the following day)
- Round 5 (Semi-finals): 12:00 PST (15:00 EST, 20:00AM UTC the following day)
- Round 6 (Finals & Third Place): 19:00 PST (22:00 EST, 03:00 UTC the following day)
There will be a 2 minute break between playoff battles.
There will be a 10 minute break between playoff rounds.
Note that prize payouts are based on the clan tag represented in the team name. Clans will not be awarded formultiple placements. Individual payouts, however, are not dependant on clan tags.
Each team member will receive the following:
- First place: 5,000 & No Sleep Till Brooklyn Rumble In-Game Medal
- Second place: 2,500
- Third place: 1,250
- Fourth place: 500
- Fifth-Sixteenth place: 250
- Seventeenth-Thirty-Second place: 100
- First place: 1,000
- Second place: 500
- Third place: 250
The following map will be used during the No Sleep Till Brooklyn Rumble: Ruinberg
Edited by Captain_Judo, Jan 29 2013 - 03:43.