T-virus is Recruiting! 21+

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Louieb917 #1 Posted Jan 29 2013 - 20:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 12204 battles
  • [T-VRS] T-VRS
T-Virus Clan Recruiting

Things you need to have:
1. 21 years of age or older the reason for this is less drama
2. TS3 Required . Now this isnt required 24/7 but will be needed for clan events.
3. Sense of humor MANDATORY seriously if you can't take a joke or a prod or two then don't bother.
4 Tier of tanks preferred 5+ but if you can get along and we like you things can still happen.
5. Again on the TS3 comment after you have submitted an application threw the Tanks site with all of the information mentioned above we will contact you with a time for a TS3 meeting. <this is generally a quick process>

About the Clan:
We are a fun group that gives each other copious amounts of crap, Mass platooning, and Clan Wars when everyone is on and or willing to participate. Clan Wars is not a mandatory event so you will never be forced to participate if you do not want to, but I would be a liar if I did not tell you that we have alot of fun doing them as a group. If Grinding, Mass Platooning, Clan Wars, and other tank events sound fun while giving each other crap on TS3 in an Adultish "use this term loosely" environment, then send in an application today!
Again I cannot say this enough you're age and being able to mesh well with the group is paramount, Tanks can be ground up and skills can be learned and or taught but you cant train A-hole out of someone.

franko2012 #2 Posted Jan 30 2013 - 07:13

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11034 battles
  • [-RA-] -RA-
You guys interested in a possible merger with a land-owning clan?
PM me.