Jump to content


Ultimate Conquest: Absolute Power 2


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
138 replies to this topic

ed_anger #41 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 05:57

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 14279 battles
  • 7,700
  • Member since:
    07-01-2010

View Postdirtymax, on Feb 05 2013 - 05:55, said:

Ed you only say that because you are part of the clan that was accused of it. Get real

summarize the proof that gold was given to back out of a tournament please.

dirtymax #42 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:06

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8043 battles
  • 226
  • [-FBS-] -FBS-
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View Posted_anger, on Feb 05 2013 - 05:57, said:

summarize the proof that gold was given to back out of a tournament please. let's hear it mr 45% win rate, lololol get real.

It's called hearing it from multiple people...

ed_anger #43 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:06

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 14279 battles
  • 7,700
  • Member since:
    07-01-2010

View Postdirtymax, on Feb 05 2013 - 06:06, said:

It's called hearing it from multiple people...

it's called: you don't actually know anything.

dirtymax #44 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:09

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8043 battles
  • 226
  • [-FBS-] -FBS-
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View Posted_anger, on Feb 05 2013 - 06:06, said:

it's called: you don't actually know anything.

Depends, I have been talking to multiple people who say the same thing

ed_anger #45 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:10

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 14279 battles
  • 7,700
  • Member since:
    07-01-2010

View Postdirtymax, on Feb 05 2013 - 06:09, said:

Depends, I have been talking to multiple people who say the same thing

again, you have proven nothing.

dirtymax #46 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:10

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8043 battles
  • 226
  • [-FBS-] -FBS-
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View Posted_anger, on Feb 05 2013 - 06:10, said:

again, you have proven nothing, scrub.

Say whatever you want, just makes you look like more of a idiot

ed_anger #47 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:12

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 14279 battles
  • 7,700
  • Member since:
    07-01-2010

View Postdirtymax, on Feb 05 2013 - 06:10, said:

Say whatever you want, just makes you look like more of a idiot

where is any indication that any gold transfered hands for anything? oh, wait, "you heard people." if they gave you some proof, tell us. i await illumination.

ed_anger #48 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:20

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 14279 battles
  • 7,700
  • Member since:
    07-01-2010
here's some facts for you: the forge team that played came in third in the world in china recently, they don't "need" anyone to do anything for them. the video you saw showed allies that were not supposed to show up for a clan wars fight, no one was prepared for them to be there. this was clan wars, and three of the landings had been divided among forge, G and havok. two forge teams had to stand down for G and BAD as well, apparently no one told VOLT what they were supposed to be doing as a havok clan. no "gold" transfered hands here, as you assist your allies as they assist you. the plan ended up with the 3 main clans taking the three landings, so it worked obviously.

so, what do you know? oh wait, you've given not one shred of evidence of anything so far. so nothing.

dirtymax #49 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:33

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8043 battles
  • 226
  • [-FBS-] -FBS-
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View Posted_anger, on Feb 05 2013 - 06:20, said:

here's some facts for you: the forge team that played came in third in the world in china recently, they don't "need" anyone to do anything for them. the video you saw showed allies that were not supposed to show up for a clan wars fight, no one was prepared for them to be there. this was clan wars, and three of the landings had been divided among forge, G and havok. two forge teams had to stand down for G and BAD as well, apparently no one told VOLT what they were supposed to be doing as a Havok clan. no "gold" transfered hands here, as you assist your allies as they assist you. the plan ended up with the 3 main clans taking the three landings, so it worked obviously.

so, what do you know? oh wait, you've given not one shred of evidence of anything so far. so nothing.

Well that clarifies a lot of things now doesn't it?

ed_anger #50 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:35

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 14279 battles
  • 7,700
  • Member since:
    07-01-2010

View Postdirtymax, on Feb 05 2013 - 06:33, said:

Well that clarifies a lot of things now doesn't it?

all of this info has been posted before on the forums, don't repeat gossip unitl you have some proof. and if you don't really know, don't PM devs with bullshit.

fyi all three of the landed clans agreed with Wargaming that the event was screwed up with the landings opened 6 hours early and 500 clans funneled into 4 landing zones, and Wargaming is resetting the event. so all of this is irrelevant.

dirtymax #51 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:38

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8043 battles
  • 226
  • [-FBS-] -FBS-
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View Posted_anger, on Feb 05 2013 - 06:35, said:

all of this info has been posted before on the forums, don't repeat gossip unitl you have some proof.

Don't talk to members of FORGE so I wouldn't know, you're the first one I saw that clarified this whole thing up.

terrytim #52 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:41

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 11934 battles
  • 32
  • [ACC] ACC
  • Member since:
    01-05-2012
do you really believe a clan is going to use someone out side of clan. there is no true way to tell if the one outside the clan is; or , is not a clan member

Doublewide #53 Posted Feb 05 2013 - 10:29

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 35168 battles
  • 573
  • Member since:
    01-09-2012

View PostDoublewide, on Feb 04 2013 - 05:00, said:

How would this NOT interfere with CW??
Do you expect CW to be up and running at the same time as this tournament?  If so, this will undoubtedly interfere with the ability to field teams in both...

Judo??  Can you answer this, or am I missing something?  My clan would like to participate but not at the expense of fielding CW teams.  We normally have had LZ/Defense matches around 5-6pm PST, which would conflict with the tournament times you've posted.  PLEASE CLARIFY.  Thanks.

Edited by Doublewide, Feb 05 2013 - 10:30.


holakc #54 Posted Feb 06 2013 - 12:50

    Captain

  • Players
  • 33634 battles
  • 1,237
  • Member since:
    04-30-2011

View PostCaptain_Judo, on Feb 02 2013 - 02:44, said:

Each team may have no more than six non-clan members on their team

6 non clan members sounds too much for me. 90 level is about 10 or 11 players on battle... so is more than half of the players on battle that can be from other clan/none clan.

1, 2 or even 3 may be ok to not mess too much
(but since this is a CLAN tournament i think should be zero not from that clan members)

just IMHO

Run4itmArty #55 Posted Feb 06 2013 - 23:32

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11215 battles
  • 1,300
  • Member since:
    10-06-2011

View PostDoublewide, on Feb 05 2013 - 10:29, said:

Judo??  Can you answer this, or am I missing something?  My clan would like to participate but not at the expense of fielding CW teams.  We normally have had LZ/Defense matches around 5-6pm PST, which would conflict with the tournament times you've posted.  PLEASE CLARIFY.  Thanks.

We're aware of the overlap and conflict. Unfortunately, no accommodation can be made. The schedule, for this tournament, stands as is.

View Postholakc, on Feb 06 2013 - 12:50, said:

6 non clan members sounds too much for me. 90 level is about 10 or 11 players on battle... so is more than half of the players on battle that can be from other clan/none clan.

1, 2 or even 3 may be ok to not mess too much
(but since this is a CLAN tournament i think should be zero not from that clan members)

just IMHO

Hey Holakc- this is based on feedback from the organizers of our last Ultimate Conquest AP2.

dirtymax #56 Posted Feb 07 2013 - 04:39

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8043 battles
  • 226
  • [-FBS-] -FBS-
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012
Judo, when will people be accepted into the tournament since I know a lot of teams are waiting and my clan members have been asking me.

Mamasha #57 Posted Feb 07 2013 - 12:36

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 28581 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012
Standart or Encounter?

Run4itmArty #58 Posted Feb 07 2013 - 20:28

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11215 battles
  • 1,300
  • Member since:
    10-06-2011

View Postdirtymax, on Feb 07 2013 - 04:39, said:

Judo, when will people be accepted into the tournament since I know a lot of teams are waiting and my clan members have been asking me.

There's no cap on the number of teams allowed to participate. If your team is "pending approval" then you're good to go!

View PostMamasha, on Feb 07 2013 - 12:36, said:

Standart or Encounter?

Only standard can be played on this map, Mines.

spcfrckylem #59 Posted Feb 08 2013 - 15:34

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 27961 battles
  • 856
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011
Sent a PM.  Need to know if I can open my team and add 1 player?

Run4itmArty #60 Posted Feb 08 2013 - 20:00

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11215 battles
  • 1,300
  • Member since:
    10-06-2011
Note to all teams applying for this tournament: Please remember that we require teams to submit their rosters for approval. Here's a helpful image illustrating this process.

Edited by Captain_Judo, Feb 08 2013 - 20:01.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users