Jump to content


We should show love and not hate on the forums


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Should we? (38 members have cast votes)

Do you agree or disagree?

  1. Agree (24 votes [63.16%])

    Percentage of vote: 63.16%

  2. Disagree (14 votes [36.84%])

    Percentage of vote: 36.84%

Vote Hide poll

thundersaver #1 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 3647 battles
  • 2,904
  • Member since:
    08-01-2011
Agree or Disagree?

BountyHunter177 #2 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 12952 battles
  • 5,817
  • [PING] PING
  • Member since:
    01-05-2012
And this is why people like you will never become president.

thundersaver #3 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 3647 battles
  • 2,904
  • Member since:
    08-01-2011

View PostBountyHunter177, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:40, said:

And this is why people like you will never become president.

Sorry different culture from the other side of the world, president or not, i vote for AGREE!

BountyHunter177 #4 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 12952 battles
  • 5,817
  • [PING] PING
  • Member since:
    01-05-2012

View Postthundersaver, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:41, said:

Sorry different culture from the other side of the world, president or not, i vote for AGREE!

And where in the world is that?

sybredeth #5 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:42

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 44436 battles
  • 404
  • [TBIRD] TBIRD
  • Member since:
    03-29-2011
Fight fire with fire.

Report all insults.

thundersaver #6 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 3647 battles
  • 2,904
  • Member since:
    08-01-2011

View PostBountyHunter177, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:42, said:

And where in the world is that?

Asia.

View Postsybredeth, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:42, said:

Fight fire with fire.

Report all insults.

Isn't that extinguishing the fire? I mean fight fire with fire, than what if the other fire is bigger?

Edited by thundersaver, Feb 04 2013 - 14:44.


BountyHunter177 #7 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 12952 battles
  • 5,817
  • [PING] PING
  • Member since:
    01-05-2012

View Postthundersaver, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:43, said:

Asia.

No one over there respects each other. You won't find anything different on the internet. The WoT forums are probably one of the calmer locations on the inter-webz.

Edited by BountyHunter177, Feb 04 2013 - 14:45.


Nithydux #8 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 9670 battles
  • 7,266
  • Member since:
    06-02-2011
This thread is going to go bad very fast.


There is no such thing as Reasoning on the Internet.

thundersaver #9 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 3647 battles
  • 2,904
  • Member since:
    08-01-2011

View PostBountyHunter177, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:45, said:

No one over there respects each other. You won't find anything different on the internet. The WoT forums are probably one of the calmer locations on the inter-webz.

I see lots of hate around.

View PostNithydux, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:46, said:

This thread is going to go bad very fast.


There is no such thing as Reasoning on the Internet.

True.......  :Smile_sad:

FrankyMcShanky #10 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:47

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7479 battles
  • 500
  • Member since:
    06-03-2011
Because love is perfectly reasonable?

BountyHunter177 #11 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 12952 battles
  • 5,817
  • [PING] PING
  • Member since:
    01-05-2012

View Postthundersaver, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:46, said:

I see lots of hate around.



True.......  :Smile_sad:

You haven't done much exploring on the internet have you?

NavySnipers #12 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 20340 battles
  • 11,888
  • [LABS] LABS
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011
/nvm

Edited by NavySnipers, Feb 04 2013 - 15:07.


thundersaver #13 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 3647 battles
  • 2,904
  • Member since:
    08-01-2011

View PostFrankyMcShanky, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:47, said:

Because love is perfectly reasonable?

Well than we should all embrace it and be reasonable(loving) people!

View PostBountyHunter177, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:48, said:

You haven't done much exploring on the internet have you?

Hate is everywhere at every corner, no?

Edited by thundersaver, Feb 04 2013 - 14:49.


ColdWar82 #14 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:50

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39685 battles
  • 1,741
  • [NET] NET
  • Member since:
    10-29-2011
The internet is but a window into the real world.
Many people are mean, drama queens, overly sensative, calous, apathetic.... the list goes on.

There are some folks who are trying to help the world get better, one heart at a time.
Some of them are clergy.  :Smile_Default:

BountyHunter177 #15 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 12952 battles
  • 5,817
  • [PING] PING
  • Member since:
    01-05-2012

View Postthundersaver, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:48, said:

Well than we should all embrace it and be reasonable(loving) people!



Hate is everywhere at every corner, no?

I don't think you understand what I'm getting at.

thundersaver #16 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 14:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 3647 battles
  • 2,904
  • Member since:
    08-01-2011

View PostColdWar82, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:50, said:

The internet is but a window into the real world.
Many people are mean, drama queens, overly sensative, calous, apathetic.... the list goes on.

There are some folks who are trying to help the world get better, one heart at a time.
Some of them are clergy.  :Smile_Default:

If only we can all be helpful people  :Smile_great:

View PostBountyHunter177, on Feb 04 2013 - 14:51, said:

I don't think you understand what I'm getting at.

Then i shall admit i don't sadly

Edited by thundersaver, Feb 04 2013 - 14:51.


Boriswar #17 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 15:14

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17247 battles
  • 1,193
  • [PLSGO] PLSGO
  • Member since:
    07-07-2011
were all too far gone to save now....

Radix4257 #18 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 15:38

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 17828 battles
  • 1,424
  • [XERO] XERO
  • Member since:
    12-13-2010
This is the internet where anonymity is all empowering and damn near anything can be said without consequences.

mld0806 #19 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 15:57

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7287 battles
  • 535
  • [WAL] WAL
  • Member since:
    10-08-2012
I agree, but I understand where threads go all hate filled.  Someone comes to complain or to get advice, then gets all offended when they're told their complaint is due to poor gameplay and not a broken game system or they argue with the very advice they asked for.  Then someone goes all stat-troll.  Slide down slope.

Achiuakuna #20 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 16:46

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8822 battles
  • 715
  • [MUP] MUP
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Postmld0806, on Feb 04 2013 - 15:57, said:

I agree, but I understand where threads go all hate filled.  Someone comes to complain or to get advice, then gets all offended when they're told their complaint is due to poor gameplay and not a broken game system or they argue with the very advice they asked for.  Then someone goes all stat-troll.  Slide down slope.

Some people do have legitimate questions. Some of these can be prevented if the old players don't just
1) "omg there's a search button you f*ing noob to uninstall and kill yourself" or
2) "you're just a baddie, move along"(with no other response to the topic).

If the poster actually try to justify their poor gameplay AFTER other players explain to them in a reasonable manner, then he's to blame. Otherwise, no one's inculpable for the hate if you respond every legitimate questions with "play better" and the implications that the poster is mentally challenged.