BAsic Two Part Topic Clan info and Game Development.

clan raven corps. poll pilot

• This topic is locked This is a poll-only topic
No replies to this topic

Poll: W.o.T. Add on Ideas (6 members have cast votes)

What would you like to see added to the game World of Tanks.

1. Pilot Level (3 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

2. Tier-Limit (2 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. Level Select (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Other (3 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Hide poll

omni01 #1 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 18:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 2606 battles
  • [RVN] RVN
First order of business. I feel the world of tanks game can use two Things most of all. One is this poll

POLL WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ADDED TO THE GAME?

Pilot level- This level goes up as the players improves how they play the game. in this idea a new player would not be able to pilot a tier 8 gold tank due to their skill being to low. This is just a idea a friend and i had. This also means that for higher tier tanks are harder battles.

Tier-Limit- This is a add-on my friends and i want to see.  IT limits the current battle system. Any player who is solo or leading a platoon the players will never see combat with any tank no more than 1 tier higher. This same system also means that in platoon mode you must be within one level step  of the leader. (as a security measure this means that a tier 9 can not team up with a tier 3) the reason that this idea works for me is i am constantly up against tier 7 ad 8 tanks in my Tier 4 light tank. The speed is great but my gun can not damage the enemies nor can i take a hit from them. But i am counted as a scout by the system and their for the gaming matching system thinks its a fair and even match.

Level Select- This function would allow a player in the Match making screen to pic Random(default), Map 1 (Random map you get to see what it is), Map 2 (Random map you get to see what it is different from 1). This would allow a player a chance to get a map that can work with their tank choice.

Other- This is for any ideas you the players have. Make sure you post your idea at the end

Not Topic two. I have combed the forum and i must say I am looking for a place to post information about my Clan Raven Corps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users