BAsic Two Part Topic Clan info and Game Development.

clan raven corps. poll pilot

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

Poll: W.o.T. Add on Ideas (6 members have cast votes)

What would you like to see added to the game World of Tanks.

1. Pilot Level (3 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

2. Tier-Limit (2 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. Level Select (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Other (3 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Hide poll

omni01 #1 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 18:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
First order of business. I feel the world of tanks game can use two Things most of all. One is this poll

POLL WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ADDED TO THE GAME?

Pilot level- This level goes up as the players improves how they play the game. in this idea a new player would not be able to pilot a tier 8 gold tank due to their skill being to low. This is just a idea a friend and i had. This also means that for higher tier tanks are harder battles.

Tier-Limit- This is a add-on my friends and i want to see.  IT limits the current battle system. Any player who is solo or leading a platoon the players will never see combat with any tank no more than 1 tier higher. This same system also means that in platoon mode you must be within one level step  of the leader. (as a security measure this means that a tier 9 can not team up with a tier 3) the reason that this idea works for me is i am constantly up against tier 7 ad 8 tanks in my Tier 4 light tank. The speed is great but my gun can not damage the enemies nor can i take a hit from them. But i am counted as a scout by the system and their for the gaming matching system thinks its a fair and even match.

Level Select- This function would allow a player in the Match making screen to pic Random(default), Map 1 (Random map you get to see what it is), Map 2 (Random map you get to see what it is different from 1). This would allow a player a chance to get a map that can work with their tank choice.

Other- This is for any ideas you the players have. Make sure you post your idea at the end

Not Topic two. I have combed the forum and i must say I am looking for a place to post information about my Clan Raven Corps.