Ultimate Conquest Scrimmages will offer an opportunity to prepare clans for next week's Ultimate Conquest: Absolute Power 2. These one day, unconnected events, will follow the following format:
- Teams are dispersed into equivalent, round-robin groups.
- The team with the most points after group play is complete is considered the winner of that group.
- The tournament concludes immediately after group play.
- Clans may enter multiple teams
- Each team may have no more than six non-clan members on their roster
Tier & Point Limits
- 15 vs 15
- 150 tier points
February 8th, February 9th, February 10th
- Round 1: 6:00PM PST (9:00PM EST, 02:00 UTC the following day)
- Round 2: 6:15 PM PST (9:15PM EST, 02:15 UTC the following day)
- Round 3: 6:30 PM PST (9:30PM EST, 02:30 UTC the following day)
- Round 4: 6:45 PM PST (9:45PM EST, 02:45 UTC the following day)
- Round 5: 7:00 PM PST (10:00PM EST, 03:00 UTC the following day)
- Round 6: 7:15 PM PST (10:15PM EST, 03:15 UTC the following day)
- Round 7: 7:30 PM PST (10:30PM EST, 03:30 UTC the following day)
- Round 8: 7:45 PM PST (10:45PM EST, 03:45 UTC the following day)
- Round 9: 8:00 PM PST (11:00PM EST, 04:00 UTC the following day)
The following gold prizes will be provided to each member of the respective team, including reserves, for placing in their respective group.
- 1st Place Team - 1,000 gold
- 2nd Place Team - 750 gold
- 3rd Place Team - 500 gold
- 50 gold awarded for every round you win
- tied teams will split the prize pool for 1st - 3rd place.
- Ultimate Conquest: Friday Scrimmage. The map played on for the tournament will be Abbey.
- Ultimate Conquest: Saturday Scrimmage. The map played on for the tournament will be Cliff.
- Ultimate Conquest: Sunday Scrimmage. The map played on for the tournament will be Siegfried Line (encounter mode).
Edited by Captain_Judo, Feb 07 2013 - 21:07.