Jump to content


how do you install XVM?

XVM help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

SpyHawk9 #1 Posted Feb 07 2013 - 02:31

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22129 battles
  • 302
  • [PLSGO] PLSGO
  • Member since:
    05-02-2011
how do you install XVM? iv always wanted to try it but i dont know how it works >.<

crystalshatter #2 Posted Feb 07 2013 - 02:33

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10058 battles
  • 856
  • [KURO] KURO
  • Member since:
    03-23-2011
For people who are too intimidated to install XVM/too lazy to, use One click XVM.

http://forum.worldof...-installupdate/

I have started using this, as it gives you all the info of XVM without the depressing chance to win.

slowmstr #3 Posted Feb 07 2013 - 02:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 22427 battles
  • 2,114
  • [NUGGS] NUGGS
  • Member since:
    02-11-2012
try this:
http://forum.worldof...h&fromMainBar=1

Strium168 #4 Posted Feb 07 2013 - 02:39

    Captain

  • Players
  • 6420 battles
  • 1,089
  • Member since:
    09-19-2011
I can confirm that the one click XVM actually works

cumminsdieseltrucks #5 Posted Feb 07 2013 - 02:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 20209 battles
  • 488
  • Member since:
    12-25-2011

View PostStrium168, on Feb 07 2013 - 02:39, said:

I can confirm that the one click XVM actually works

Same

Sandman1969 #6 Posted Feb 07 2013 - 02:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 11830 battles
  • 2,059
  • [-AIA-] -AIA-
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012
I am surprised that they are allowed to direct link to .exe files there, but it's almost a banable offence here for it.

1SLUGGO1 #7 Posted Feb 07 2013 - 02:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 18601 battles
  • 7,738
  • [NPEEK] NPEEK
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

View Postcrystalshatter, on Feb 07 2013 - 02:33, said:

For people who are too intimidated to install XVM/too lazy to, use One click XVM.

http://forum.worldof...-installupdate/

I have started using this, as it gives you all the info of XVM without the depressing chance to win.

Chance to win is off by default now.

A_UselessReptile #8 Posted Feb 07 2013 - 03:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 23206 battles
  • 6,437
  • [FOXEY] FOXEY
  • Member since:
    03-25-2011

View PostSpyHawk9, on Feb 07 2013 - 02:31, said:

how do you install XVM? iv always wanted to try it but i dont know how it works >.<
This guy has a great video explaining it http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BARl77Bqc40