The Rise of the Americas Event is now announced! Please be sure to read the news for all the information about what's going down as of Monday, February 11th.
[UPDATE] All the provinces are landing zones even if the "arrows" aren't showing! Click on any provinces and then click on the "land" button to apply for landing.
F.A.Q (as questions are answered, I will post the answers here)
- Europe and Africa will remain tier X for the duration of the whole event (including Area II and Area III events).
- And the end of the entire event, the NA map will all be Tier X.At the end of the entire event (1-3), will America switch over to tier X or will these be the permament tiers allowed?
- At the end of the entire event, Africa and Europe are planned to be closed.At the end of the Event, will Africa and Europe be closed, and all CW will be in North America? Or will the entire map be useable?
- We wanted to be sure that all the players had the option of playing at the tier they wanted. The tournament is focused on Tier X, The first part of this event is Tier III.I'm curious as I am sure others out there are, why do this release when the Absolute Power Tournament is at the exact same time?
I just don't understand?
- You own them by the last day of the whole event.ok forgive me for asking but how does one win them, in the last event it was for owning one of the 4 landing zones at the end of the first day?
- No, normal CW mechanics apply.If your clan holds land (in North America) at the end of Phase 1 will it be able to place chips in the phase 2 landings when that starts?
I know this is early but it's best to know (and plan for) ahead of time.
- It will be Tier III, VI, and VIII for all armored vehicles.Ok what about Tier limits for arty if any?
- We can't do this for the duration of the event - Seeing Clan Wars was originally developed to be only Tier X, the tools needed to separate the tier by tank type were not developed for this event.Can you please rethink this? Bringing Tier 8 arty into a tier 8 tank capped battle will be devestating. T92 Gold Ronds.... oh god why. Similar issues will arise in tier 6.
Edited by Gaea, Feb 11 2013 - 18:34.