Accident & Apology..

Accidents_Happen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Coke_a_Cola #1 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 22:31

Captain

• Players
  • 5405 battles
This has been on my mind sense last night,,

Battle was at Siegfried Line line and mostly tier 6, with a few tier 5 and 4 tossed in for flavor.. I asked another KV-1S driver before the clock ticked off if he would work with me, and he said lets do it..

We did damn good with combining fire on targets in town taking out 4 of the red teams heavy's.. Things are looking good, and all that was really left to worry about was an ARL 44 and a hellcat, the rest was being mopped up by everyone else..

We get a spot on the ARL and I move to it, and get a broadside easy shot at about 75 meters.. (The ARL is firing at someone else), so I stop, zoom in, get lotsa meat in my sights and fire...

As my round leaves the barrel, the KV-1S that was working with me pulled right into the line of fire, and being at about 150HP remaining when my round hit it killed the friendly KV-1S...

While I was reloading I typed into the chat a quick, "Sorry man, was an accident" ...

No reply... After the battle I get a message from the KV-1S driver berating me for TKing him...

I know things happen like this all the time, but there are two things that bothered me after that and then today for a while..

1. I can count one hand, in 3461 battles how many times I have killed a friendly.. And only one of those was on purpose..

2. It was an accident...

I mean this guys was stomping ass, and I appreciated that, I mean hell how often in a random Pub match do you ever find anyone that will work with ya??  Its a rare thing..

Pretty much, I want to let the guy in the Friendly KV-1S, that it was an accident, It bothers me when I do TK someone, it bothers me greatly,,,,

I know you blocked me before I could reply to your message, but again I am sooo sorry that happened, and I also want to thank you for the help and back up in that fight, I hope you read this and if we ever meet again on the same team, lets kick ass again...

CrabEatOff #2 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 22:33

Major

• Players
  • 15246 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
Next time try missed connections on CL.

;-D

Vladimir__Poutine #3 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 22:33

Major

• Players
  • 10776 battles
  • [UCS] UCS
Another apology.

Driftin #4 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 22:35

Major

• Players
  • 22024 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
You told him sorry. After the 2 of you worked together for the whole match to win, he should've known it was an accident just based on that. Not like you were a troll pushing into him and getting in his way the whole game. If he was too immature to accept your apology, then don't even worry about it.

Freebonator #5 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 22:41

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12513 battles
  • [SG] SG

View PostDriftin, on Feb 11 2013 - 22:35, said:

You told him sorry. After the 2 of you worked together for the whole match to win, he should've known it was an accident just based on that. Not like you were a troll pushing into him and getting in his way the whole game. If he was too immature to accept your apology, then don't even worry about it.

Yeah.. that..

Torgamous #6 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 22:42

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22723 battles
  • [TF] TF
Every once in a while, you find a pubby with more than 1/2 a brain...

Sometimes, it can even be yourself...

Beerstein #7 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 22:42

Major

• Players
  • 16031 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I would have tked him too, it was a good thing you did OP +1...This is a joke lighten up psychos

Coke_a_Cola #8 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 22:45

Captain

• Players
  • 5405 battles

View PostDriftin, on Feb 11 2013 - 22:35, said:

I know that... Its just, shoot, I have done that so rarely that I think for me to ever turn blue in a match, I would have to go on a several game team kill rampage,, I pay attention to whats around me and actually go out of my way and will take red team fire to KEEP FROM doing damage to a friendly

Coke_a_Cola #9 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 22:46

Captain

• Players
  • 5405 battles

View PostBeerstein, on Feb 11 2013 - 22:42, said:

I would have tked him too, it was a good thing you did OP +1...This is a joke lighten up psychos

I was like wtf?? Then read the fine print.. lol

Plebian #10 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 22:47

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 11133 battles
Stuff happens, especially when in sniper mode. Double especially when in spiper mode and someone else wants to play peek-a-boo.

I seriously wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Tanker579 #11 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 23:01

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4173 battles

View PostCoke_a_Cola, on Feb 11 2013 - 22:31, said:

This has been on my mind sense last night,,

Battle was at Siegfried Line line and mostly tier 6, with a few tier 5 and 4 tossed in for flavor.. I asked another KV-1S driver before the clock ticked off if he would work with me, and he said lets do it..

We did damn good with combining fire on targets in town taking out 4 of the red teams heavy's.. Things are looking good, and all that was really left to worry about was an ARL 44 and a hellcat, the rest was being mopped up by everyone else..

We get a spot on the ARL and I move to it, and get a broadside easy shot at about 75 meters.. (The ARL is firing at someone else), so I stop, zoom in, get lotsa meat in my sights and fire...

As my round leaves the barrel, the KV-1S that was working with me pulled right into the line of fire, and being at about 150HP remaining when my round hit it killed the friendly KV-1S...

While I was reloading I typed into the chat a quick, "Sorry man, was an accident" ...

No reply... After the battle I get a message from the KV-1S driver berating me for TKing him...

I know things happen like this all the time, but there are two things that bothered me after that and then today for a while..

1. I can count one hand, in 3461 battles how many times I have killed a friendly.. And only one of those was on purpose..

2. It was an accident...

I mean this guys was stomping ass, and I appreciated that, I mean hell how often in a random Pub match do you ever find anyone that will work with ya??  Its a rare thing..

Pretty much, I want to let the guy in the Friendly KV-1S, that it was an accident, It bothers me when I do TK someone, it bothers me greatly,,,,

I know you blocked me before I could reply to your message, but again I am sooo sorry that happened, and I also want to thank you for the help and back up in that fight, I hope you read this and if we ever meet again on the same team, lets kick ass again...
Yo its no problem, people get worked up about this all the time and get all over reactive and make it a big deal, it IS, IF you  do it all the time every battle, its ok if this happens once in a while like its an accident this happens to many times and to many people get over mad. But way to go on apoligizing! :Smile_Default:

kapsiolaaaa #12 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 23:03

Major

• Players
  • 13263 battles
Lol - i was @ receiving end and on those occasions instead of sorry they abused me for coming in their way. wow. and that too they were sniping in russian 122 with its great accuracy. >.<

by7antine #13 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 23:15

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17366 battles
  • [COBOK] COBOK
You move between someone and their target there is a good chance they are in sniper mode and you may get hit.  I have done it and had it done to me.  Stuff happens and it is not a crime.  -1 to him for being clueless and ranting, +1 to you for apologizing.