The World of Tanks Championship Series is a seasonal league using the global-standard, pro format. The series contains three distinct leagues with each offering a unique structure.
- Major League - 20 teams
- Minor League - 40 teams
- Open League - unlimited teams
- 8 teams are relegated to the Minor League.
- 8 teams are promoted to the Major League.
- 16 teams are relegated to the Open League.
- 16 teams are promoted to the Minor League
With a maximum of 7 players per battle (10 players per team) a team must field a selection of tanks based on the below tier limits. Teams are limited to a maximum of 42 tier points.
- Heavy: 8
- Medium: 8
- Light: 8
- TD: 8
- SPG: 8
- A team must use 7 tanks to access 42 available tier points. A team with less than 7 tanks decreases their available tier points by 1 for every missing vehicle.
The winner of each round is determined as the first to 3 victories.
Each battle will last 10 minutes max.
The standard battle mode will be used for this tournament.
Note that only 20 teams will qualify to the Major League and 40 teams will qualify to the Minor League. Teams will be placed in a multiple *elimination bracket to determine the top 20 and top 40 teams.
The full schedule will be provided at the close of registration, once the final team count has been determined. Rounds for this qualifier, and every subsequent season, will begin at 7:30PM PDT (10:30PM EST, 3:30AM UTC the following day) each scheduled day. Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
- Round 1 : Friday, March 1st
- Round 2 : Saturday, March 2nd
- Round 3 : Friday, March 8th
- Round 4 : Saturday, March 9th
Round of 128 teams (1/64)
- Teams must advance to the final 64 teams in order to qualify for (at minimum) the Minor league.
- The 32 winning teams, from this round, remain in contention for the Major League.
- The 32 losing teams, from this round, advance to the losers bracket and remain in contention for the Minor League.
- The 16 winning teams, from this round, qualify for the Major League.
- The 16 losing teams, from this round, qualify for a Minor League berth and remain in contention for 4 final Major League berths.
- The 8 winning teams, from this round, remain in contention for 4 final Major League berths.
- The 4 winning teams, from this round, qualify for the Major League.
Round of 32 (1/16, Losers Bracket)
- The 16 winning teams, from this round, qualify for the Minor League.
- The 16 losing teams remain in contention for 12 remaining Minor League berths.
- The 8 Winning teams, from this round, qualify for the Minor League.
- The 8 losing teams, from this round, remain in contention for 4 final Minor League Berths.
- The 4 winning teams, from this round, qualify for the Minor League.
Prizing differs by league. The following gold prizes will be provided to each member of the respective team, including reserves:
- 1st place: 200,000*
- 2nd place: 100,000*
- 3rd & 4th place: 20,000*
- 5th - 12th place: 2,000
- 500 per round victory (paid out weekly)
- *additional prizing to be announced
- 1st place: 20,000
- 2nd place: 10,000
- 3rd & 4th place: 5,000
- 5th - 24th place: 1,000
- 100 per round victory (paid out weekly)
- 1st - 16th place: 500
Additional League Rules
- Teams may replace players after every season.
- A minimum of 3 players must return with the team, for the following season, in order to receive an invitation to the respective league.
- Draws are ruled in favor of the team with the tier point advantage when that advantage is equal to or greater than 8 tier points. Team captains must send a replay and a screenshot of the after battle report (including team score tab) to email@example.com to apply this clause.