Welcome New Players!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1142 replies to this topic

iRA6E #21 Posted Dec 29 2010 - 16:19

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 17427 battles
Thanks ......Love It!   Got a lot to learn but,   I'm addicted!

actionman #22 Posted Dec 30 2010 - 13:23

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Invite code plz :)

Kerena #23 Posted Dec 30 2010 - 16:11

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Pilot Kerena reporting:
RL Name: Victor
IG Name: Kerena
Tank in Use: Churchill
Tank that I want it: Tiger I
Experience: 11 years on gaming battlefield ( 5 years on internet line)
Cause of fighting: DESTROY THE COMPETITION AND FEEL THE TANK POWER.

Good Luck and Have Destruction Fun in our journey.
Ending the rapport... .Over.

phosgene #24 Posted Dec 31 2010 - 07:12

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 1028 battles
Hola!

Kalinin #25 Posted Dec 31 2010 - 07:38

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 13521 battles
  • [PONYS] PONYS
Who's popping you from the other side of the map? Me!
Who's always getting stuck with stock JgPz4 vs. Maus? Me!
Who's spamming crits at you with rapid fire cross-map sniping? Me!
Who's the lone scout in the city that turns the corner to find half a dozen Meds? Me!
Who's laughing at you and then popping you for driving right by the hidden TD without noticing? Me!
Who's always choosing to defend that one route just before finding out all teammates decided to ignore it? Me!
But...
Who's on first?

Leadfire #26 Posted Dec 31 2010 - 19:58

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Hi All,
Joined a few days ago and find this game is so good.I have played online games for quite a while, still play Warrock(over 3yrs) but its so hacked to pieces that I went looking for a new game and I think I just found it.I still have over 4 months prem left in Warrock but i couldn't care less about it, lol. Hope to be here for a long time. great to meet you all.
See you in-game :Smile_honoring:

Avenger27G #27 Posted Jan 05 2011 - 01:47

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Just signed up and started downloading the client. Can not wait to get in game. I am an ex-US Army Tanker and am looking forward to sending some rounds down range again. I do not suppose there is a chance that you guys can add the smell of diesel, FRH and cordite to the game? LOL just kidding.

Thanks again!

Al_Barathur #28 Posted Jan 08 2011 - 02:41

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 21776 battles
Greetings. I am a newbie. Game looks promising. Can I have the essentials link ( the links of the stuff I should know before playing the game)
Any tutorials? I really know nothing yet. Not even sure where to start. Went to combat yesterday and got my ass handed to me heh. Was fun though.

MegaTiger #29 Posted Jan 10 2011 - 03:35

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
oh hey guys i am new too xd. Waiting for the beta testing key so i can start playing :P plz plz do it faster so i can start!!! :D

RoastVeg #30 Posted Jan 10 2011 - 19:18

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Hi there. I go by Roast Veg, and I'm an active member of the Datarealms forum. I'm sure you're all capable of googling it yourselves if you feel like it. Got my activation today and I'm currently waiting for the client to finish downloading. I hope to see you guys around in the future.

RTR_ABBO #31 Posted Jan 10 2011 - 20:14

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Hi Just signed up and looking forward to having a play as well as seeing if it compares with the real thing!!!!

Fin Tank ON!!!!

Papa_Henry #32 Posted Jan 11 2011 - 06:24

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Hi, im waiting to download the game and start to play it.

See you later.

skrsks #33 Posted Jan 12 2011 - 02:07

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
hi,
i only learned of the existence of wot a couple of hours ago, so i'm completely new.
applied for the beta, awaiting approval.
hope to meet you tankers out in the field :Smile_honoring:
sorry admin, posted this as new msg, still learning the ins and outs of posting here...
can you mend it?
gtz

Nikto #34 Posted Jan 12 2011 - 03:32

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
if you don't get the beta code in a day, consider finding a website handing out invite codes.

welcome to world of tanks:)

skrsks #35 Posted Jan 12 2011 - 23:43

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View PostNikto, on Jan 12 2011 - 03:32, said:

if you don't get the beta code in a day, consider finding a website handing out invite codes.

welcome to world of tanks:)
hi nikto
thanks for the hint...still no invite code from WoT itself today,
but found one at shatteredcrystal  :Smile_great:

SRoach23 #36 Posted Jan 13 2011 - 16:27

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 2704 battles
Hi all,  received an invite via email yesterday and downloaded and started playing.  Awesome game......  Really enjoying it but keep getting my butt handed to me.  I dont know how to develope research of new vehicles and used my gold for special ammo so have non left, didnt know its value until today.  How do you research new vehicles or is this a Beta limitation and only possible in a premium account?  How do you get a premium account and how do you get extra gold?

Many thanks and look forward to getting to know some of you.

Oh and I am an Aussie living in Canada.

Cheers

Scottus23

Gorkzillah #37 Posted Jan 13 2011 - 16:34

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
You recieve 150 gold every day. You can use gold for: ammo, be a premium account, buy special modules for your tanks and buy premium tanks (which aren't any good I might say).

To get premium account you just need to click on the button in the right upper corner of your monitor. You will find the options there.

After each battle you earn XP which can be used to research upgrades + new tanks. Just check the Tech Tree. You will see there. If you played diablo you will get your self around really fast.

Cheers

RG_Kortor #38 Posted Jan 13 2011 - 16:36

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 23279 battles
  • [RG] RG
There are some threads in the game discussion for newcomers to help ease the adjustment,

but imho dont waste your gold on heat or premium tanks until you get premium, save up 2500 gold for the 30 day account

after each battle (as long as you do something) you get exp to spend on the research tab for that tank on the right, same process for getting newer better tanks

BRICE #39 Posted Jan 13 2011 - 16:37

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Gold is given out each night at ~midnight - 150 gold.
You cannot get more gold in this beta, when it goes live you will be able to buy gold for real money.
Premium account is something you buy with gold, the best way is to save 17 days and buy 30 days premium for 2500 gold. And use the 10+ days 150 gold for whatever you want.
Research is experience points you get after each battle, you get experience rewards for killing/damaging/scouting enemy + capturing base.
On your tank you can press "research" and research different guns, tracks, engines, turrets, that will lead up to a new tank(s) being unlockable.

Frontman #40 Posted Jan 13 2011 - 16:40

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 598 battles
Hey Scott,

During the Free Beta, you'll receive 150 gold free per day. (I personally gave up on buying special rounds. Maybe I carry 1 or 2 for my last (I've been overrun) shots.

Go into the Newbee section and look for the Player Guides. I like Colddawgs guide.

All the rest will fall into place with time and reading forum. I'll send you PM with some info too.

IMPORTANT-- try to save your gold and buy premium because you'll receive double of the silver (points) that you use for buying stuff. Also your first "win" of the day gives you double experience in your vehicles.

This game is like an onion. There are so many layers of how things work. From little rules of buying, tech trees, research, converting gold,exp,etc. Just use the forums and you'll catch on 1 month (I promise)

Best regards,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users