A news update will be published on the community portal once the tournament page is live and registration is available.
- Registration begins: February 13, 2013
- Registration ends: February 20, 2013 at 4PM PST
Tier & Point Limits
Teams may deploy no more than 5 members in each match. A team must field a selection of tanks based on the below tier limits. Teams are also limited to a maximum total of 17 tier points.
- Heavy tank - n/a
- Medium tank - 3
- Tank Destroyer - 3
- Light tank - 3
- SPG - 2
- Each team is allowed one M3 Lee (Tier IV) and one Panzer III (Tier IV)
- No duplicate tanks allowed
- Panzer III (Each team is allowed one M3 Lee and one Panzer III)
- M3 Lee (Each team is allowed one M3 Lee and one Panzer III)
- T-15 (Tier III light)
- M2 Medium (Tier III medium)
- BS (Tier II spg)
The winner of each round will be determined as the first to 3 victories.
Each battle will last 10 minutes max.
The encounter battle mode will be used for this tournament.
The full schedule will be provided at the close of registration, once the final team count has been determined. Rounds will begin at 6PM PST (9PM EST) each scheduled day.
- Round 1: February 21st
- Round 2: February 23rd
- Round 3: February 25th
- Round 4: February 27th
- Round 5: March 1st
- Full schedule to be announced at the close of registration
The following prizes will be provided to each member of the respective team, including reserves.
- First place: 8,000 gold
- Second place: 5,000 gold
- Third place: 2,500 gold
- Fourth place: 1,500 gold
- Fifth Place: 750 gold
- Sixth Place: 750 gold
- Seventh Place: 750 gold
- Eighth Place: 750 gold
There will only be one map used during the Kasserine Pass Challenge. The map played on for the Challenge will be Sand River.
Edited by Captain_Judo, Feb 14 2013 - 04:50.