• This topic is locked This topic is locked
469 replies to this topic

G1ngerC4nuck #101 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 05:58

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 12425 battles
  • [REL-V] REL-V
Posted Image

Released by IOC's P.R. department at an undisclosed time and place.

Edited by C4nuckistan, Feb 18 2013 - 06:04.

Mac116 #102 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 06:19

Major

• Players
  • 30291 battles
Dat grammar. Hmmm, so IOC is on the kill on sight list. Wait, they were already there. Oh.

tomego #103 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 06:31

Captain

• Players
  • 22122 battles
lol! Don't know which is better. The video or Zep's wall of text.

Zakume #104 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 07:05

Major

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 29960 battles

View PostGabrielAngelos, on Feb 17 2013 - 23:52, said:

Them tabs zep.
What did the internet have to say about ?
used anal beads sale...
is my dog retarded...
how to properly fit...
Nambla homepage...
is lozarus gay?
the art of dogging
delicious yellow snow
50 shades of buttsex
confirmation loz is gay
sneaky was framed
my poop tastes funny
4chan cheese pizza
nolan is gay too
rule#34- if it exists there...
amish brothels
4chen casual ecounters
ziddy is a straight man

This.

ionviol2 #105 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 13:21

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18641 battles
  • [RTRD] RTRD
Can anyone please help me understand what IOC is, and why would someone care about it?

TenTwoOne #106 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 13:31

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 6465 battles

View Postionviol2, on Feb 18 2013 - 13:21, said:

Can anyone please help me understand what IOC is, and why would someone care about it?

http://www.olympic.org/ioc

Thats the only IOC i can think of that has any relevence to anything ever.

IOC_Cartman #107 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 14:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 10292 battles
ATTENTION ALL U IOC FRIENDS AND FANS AND SYCOPHANTS AND FASCINATED OBSESSED LOSERS AND EX-IOC PHAIL CLAN WAR WHORES THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND ALL UR HITS ON MY UTUBE PAGE THOSE VIDEOS WERE OF EX IOC CLAN WAR PHAIL LOSER REGIME U CAN FIND THEM BY SEARCHING FOR -DG- IN WOT I THINK IT STANDS FOR DICK GRABBERS AND AS FOR WHAT A CLAN WAR WHORE IS IT IS TYLER AND CRAPNELL THEY WHORE THEMSELVES OUT TO ANY CLAN THAT WANTS A TIER 10 THEY FIGHT CLAN WARS FOR 2 WEEKS AND GET KICKED CAUSE THEY SUCK AND THEN JUST WHORE THEMSELVES OUT TO THE NEXT CLAN THEIR ONLY CRITERIA IS CAN THEY GET IN A CLAN WAR AND TAKE LAND THEY HAVE NO LOYALTY NO HONOR THEY R JUST WHORES ESPECIALLY CRAPNELL WHO WAS IN IOC FOR YEARS GETS PROMOTED TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL THEN COMES ON HERE TO TRASH US HE HAS BEEN IN LIKE 10 CLANS IN AS MANY MONTHS AND UG IS A SPLINTER OFF IOC NOT THE OTHERWAY AROUND THEIR LEADER IS A WEASEL DONT MAKE FRIENDS WITH W HE'LL SUCK U FOR ALL UR WORTH THEN STAB U IN THE BACK AS FOR RELIC U TRULY R PUSSIES U WANT AN APOLOGY HERE IT IS AGAIN http://www.youtube.c...d&v=BGLR25EJtfE NOW THAT U FEEL BETTER GO TAKE CORSICA PERHAPS TYLER AND CRAPNELL WILL WHORE THEMSELVES OUT TO U BUT DONT COUNT ON THEM STAYING AND BY ALL MEANS DONT ASK FOR -DG- HELP THEY REALLY SUCK BUT THEY R GOOD AT GETTING DRUNK AND HURLING RACIAL EPITHETS.

Dayus #108 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 14:33

Major

• Players
  • 12610 battles

View PostIOC_Cartman, on Feb 18 2013 - 14:24, said:

ATTENTION ALL U IOC FRIENDS AND FANS AND SYCOPHANTS AND FASCINATED OBSESSED LOSERS AND EX-IOC PHAIL CLAN WAR WHORES THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND ALL UR HITS ON MY UTUBE PAGE THOSE VIDEOS WERE OF EX IOC CLAN WAR PHAIL LOSER REGIME U CAN FIND THEM BY SEARCHING FOR -DG- IN WOT I THINK IT STANDS FOR DICK GRABBERS AND AS FOR WHAT A CLAN WAR WHORE IS IT IS TYLER AND CRAPNELL THEY WHORE THEMSELVES OUT TO ANY CLAN THAT WANTS A TIER 10 THEY FIGHT CLAN WARS FOR 2 WEEKS AND GET KICKED CAUSE THEY SUCK AND THEN JUST WHORE THEMSELVES OUT TO THE NEXT CLAN THEIR ONLY CRITERIA IS CAN THEY GET IN A CLAN WAR AND TAKE LAND THEY HAVE NO LOYALTY NO HONOR THEY R JUST WHORES ESPECIALLY CRAPNELL WHO WAS IN IOC FOR YEARS GETS PROMOTED TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL THEN COMES ON HERE TO TRASH US HE HAS BEEN IN LIKE 10 CLANS IN AS MANY MONTHS AND UG IS A SPLINTER OFF IOC NOT THE OTHERWAY AROUND THEIR LEADER IS A WEASEL DONT MAKE FRIENDS WITH U ALL SUCK U FOR ALL UR WORTH THEN STAB U IN THE BACK AS FOR RELIC U TRULY R PUSSIES U WANT AN APOLOGY HERE IT IS AGAIN http://www.youtube.c...d&v=BGLR25EJtfE NOW THAT U FEEL BETTER GO TAKE CORSICA PERHAPS TYLER AND CRAPNELL WILL WHORE THEMSELVES OUT TO U BUT DONT COUNT ON THEM STAYING AND BY ALL MEANS DONT ASK FOR -DG-S HELP THEY REALLY SUCK BUT THEY R GOOD AT GETTING DRUNK AND HURLING RACIAL EPITHETS.
Apparently the disease is not limited to their leader, and they were not hacked either, unless it was this guy.

I don't think that counts as an apology either due to the fail contained in this post.

Zeppelinisgod #109 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 14:40

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 11045 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Delicious tears...

Mac116 #110 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 14:41

Major

• Players
  • 30291 battles
Dem caps!

_Sparhawk_ #111 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 14:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10247 battles
  • [_-W-_] _-W-_

ATTENTION ALL U IOC FRIENDS AND FANS AND SYCOPHANTS AND FASCINATED OBSESSED LOSERS AND EX-IOC PHAIL CLAN WAR WHORES THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND ALL UR HITS ON MY UTUBE PAGE THOSE VIDEOS WERE OF EX IOC CLAN WAR PHAIL LOSER REGIME U CAN FIND THEM BY SEARCHING FOR -DG- IN WOT I THINK IT STANDS FOR DICK GRABBERS AND AS FOR WHAT A CLAN WAR WHORE IS IT IS TYLER AND CRAPNELL THEY WHORE THEMSELVES OUT TO ANY CLAN THAT WANTS A TIER 10 THEY FIGHT CLAN WARS FOR 2 WEEKS AND GET KICKED CAUSE THEY SUCK AND THEN JUST WHORE THEMSELVES OUT TO THE NEXT CLAN THEIR ONLY CRITERIA IS CAN THEY GET IN A CLAN WAR AND TAKE LAND THEY HAVE NO LOYALTY NO HONOR THEY R JUST WHORES ESPECIALLY CRAPNELL WHO WAS IN IOC FOR YEARS GETS PROMOTED TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL THEN COMES ON HERE TO TRASH US HE HAS BEEN IN LIKE 10 CLANS IN AS MANY MONTHS AND UG IS A SPLINTER OFF IOC NOT THE OTHERWAY AROUND THEIR LEADER IS A WEASEL DONT MAKE FRIENDS WITH W HE'LL SUCK U FOR ALL UR WORTH THEN STAB U IN THE BACK AS FOR RELIC U TRULY R PUSSIES U WANT AN APOLOGY HERE IT IS AGAIN http://www.youtube.c...d&v=BGLR25EJtfE NOW THAT U FEEL BETTER GO TAKE CORSICA PERHAPS TYLER AND CRAPNELL WILL WHORE THEMSELVES OUT TO U BUT DONT COUNT ON THEM STAYING AND BY ALL MEANS DONT ASK FOR -DG- HELP THEY REALLY SUCK BUT THEY R GOOD AT GETTING DRUNK AND HURLING RACIAL EPITHETS.

May I offer you a punctuation mark?

Curious how this matches the style of the original post, that they claimed was composed by a "hacker"  lawl

Pretty much casts doubt on everything he says.  The UG structure was revised over a year ago, because they original way of running a clan that Cartman is taking credit for, didnt work.  So to claim responsibility for a fail structuring system is fail.

Cartman, I have been amused watching your dealings with W..I can't believe anyone over the age of 12 can come up with such strategy and tactics....  Did you think it a GOOD strategy to type a wall of text all caps without punctuation, in order to get your point across? It wasn't.  Ty for proving my point. And calling ANYONE else obsessed is a bit of the pot/kettle thang.

You should have your own Soap Opera  we can call it Keeping Up With the Cartman's. Let's just hope you don't bear a football player's child out of wedlock.

OR even better,

A 30 min drama every week where we see montages of you training hard (with lots of IS7 to HOTEL 5.. we can even get R Lee Ermey to do voice over) you gain momentum and near the end of every episode you battle Relic.  Every episode ends with you quietly crying in a corner before going on the forums and posting in ALL CAPS.  I call it PWN STARS

=)

Edited by _Sparhawk_, Feb 18 2013 - 15:01.

IOC_Cartman #112 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 14:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 10292 battles
Do u really look like that?

Kadell #113 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 14:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 17913 battles
Round 3.... ding ding ding

Kokubukan_Shinano #114 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 14:56

Major

• Players
  • 29981 battles
Fuck, my eyes in all levels.

Kadell #115 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 14:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 17913 battles

View Post_Sparhawk_, on Feb 18 2013 - 14:51, said:

May I offer you a punctuation mark?

Curious how this matches the style of the original post, that they claimed was composed by a "hacker"  lawl

Cartman I have been amused watching your dealings with W..I can't believe anyone over the age of 12 can come up with such strategy and tactics....  Did you think it a GOOD strategy to type a wall of text all caps without punctuation, in order to get your point across?  ty for proving my point. And calling ANYONE else obsessed is a bit of the pot/kettle thang.

You should have your own Soap Opera  we can call it Keeping Up With the Cartman's Or  Let's just hope you don't bear a football player's child out of wedlock.
OR even better,

we call it PWN STARS, and every week you train hard, gain momentum and battle Relic.  Every episode ends with you quietly crying in a corner before going on the forums and posting in ALL CAPS.

=)
  You forgot the part where he yells in monotone, LOL

sr360 #116 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 15:06

Major

• Players
  • 45335 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
Step 1: mount camo nets and binocs on IS-4s
Step 2: deploy to Hotel-Niner
Step 3: maintain cover
Step 4: good luck and good hunting
Step 5: we TRIED, guyze, we TRIED.

Dayus #117 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 15:06

Major

• Players
  • 12610 battles

View PostIOC_Cartman, on Feb 18 2013 - 14:54, said:

Do u really look like that?
If you had a clue you'd know

StranaMechty #118 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 15:07

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 36217 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

Posted Image

_Sparhawk_ #119 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 15:13

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10247 battles
  • [_-W-_] _-W-_

View PostDayus, on Feb 18 2013 - 15:06, said:

If you had a clue you'd know

^^ What he said

Tolos #120 Posted Feb 18 2013 - 16:27

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

Yo, you older guys in IOC, THIS is the guy that is the leader of your clan, do yourself a favor, and leave before he makes you look even more like a bunch of special needs kids.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users