Trade between players (?)

tarde between player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

F3lip3 #1 Posted Feb 20 2013 - 20:07

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 12592 battles
I've played this game for a while, and a while ago I heard rumors that there would be an option for you to sell your tanks to other people, like trade between players.
I wonder if someday this option will be implemented or not, if it was just a rumor.
This could be a good implementation for WG to do.
Feel free to judge and say what you think about this option.
And sorry for my bad English

Edited by F3lip3, Feb 20 2013 - 20:09.

alexsyl007 #2 Posted Feb 20 2013 - 20:13

Major

• Players
  • 17951 battles
WG shot down that idea long time back....so, NO.

Fat_Boy_93_25 #3 Posted Feb 20 2013 - 20:13

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 5108 battles
They may have scrapped this idea but i'm not sure, I hope not.

weeyin #4 Posted Feb 20 2013 - 20:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16497 battles
  • [AMPED] AMPED
would lead to accounts getting hacked like EVE. so I say NO NO NO

winslow #5 Posted Feb 20 2013 - 20:31

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20675 battles
NONONO!  A RESOUNDING NO!  Ever play EQ?  Want to see your chat clogged with spammers?  They would loose tons more players than they gain from this, that is for sure!

PuddleSplasher #6 Posted Feb 20 2013 - 21:01

Major

• Players
  • 24882 battles
  • [RNGC] RNGC

View PostF3lip3, on Feb 20 2013 - 20:07, said:

I've played this game for a while, and a while ago I heard rumors that there would be an option for you to sell your tanks to other people, like trade between players.
I wonder if someday this option will be implemented or not, if it was just a rumor.

Aww the poor Welfare Warrior cannot use the search function to find that the answer was NO  :Smile-bajan2:

FlorbFnarb #7 Posted Feb 20 2013 - 21:11

Major

• Players
  • 12743 battles
  • [M--M] M--M
Every tank takes credits, and there's two ways to deal with that:
(1) Be patient while you accumulate the necessary credits
(2) Use money to accumulate credits faster, whether with a premium vehicle, premium account, or both.

The unspoken implication in the OP's suggestion is that he doesn't want to do either, and thinks WG would be smart to fix it so he doesn't have to be patient but also doesn't have to pay WG a dime.

With the availability of premium rounds for credits, and the upcoming availability of premium consumables for credits, WG has effectively fixed it so that spending real money gives you no boost to performance, it merely reduces the amount of work you have to do for a given amount of credits and/or EXP:

• Premium tanks accumulate credits faster
• Premium accounts accumulate credits and EXP faster
• Spending gold on crew retraining merely saves you time and EXP expended on improving crew
• Spending gold to convert free EXP merely gets you more EXP that would effectively not exist otherwise
• Converting gold to credits (bad use of gold) lets you get more credits instantly

But none of these things, obviously, can ever be bought with credits, along with garage spaces.  These are non-in-game advantages and are exactly what WG should be making their dollars on.  Yet the OP and others think that WG should give people a way to sidestep these things and allow them to achieve the same effect without spending money.

Yeesh.

If you want to accumulate credits, play middle tier tanks and/or don't suck.

If you want any of the above things, accept that:
• WG needs to make cash somewhere, and
• with the end of the last pay to win features (premium rounds and consumables for gold only) these are things WG will be making money from, so
• therefore you'll have to pay real money if you want these things.

Grind the credits.  If they aren't accumulating fast enough then buy a premium tank and/or account.  I used the Valentine's Day code yesterday, and I can tell you that my SP combined with a (brief) premium account was a serious credit-making combination.

But please stop thinking of newer and better ways for WG to give everything away for free.

Also tagged with tarde between player

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users