Don't get in trouble with playspan, they are lazy robots.

Remove_payspan_from_the_deal

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

Solinvictus #1 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 00:19

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles

Solinvictus said:

Customer XXXX via CSS Web 02/15/2013 10:00 PM Hi,
On the 15th of december my credit card was used by someone in Australia (I'm in Canada) to buy cloth and music online. On that same day I bought 12 000 world of tanks gold, 49.95$US or 51.71 CAN at that time of the year. The 23 of december I was contacted by the Fraud Bureau from VISA. They asked me if I made transaction with an online cloth store, apple store and also ultimatepayspan. I told em no for all of that. I made a transaction with Wargaming.net for World of Tanks. I didn't know they were using another company for their billings and I didn't expect another name on the bill. At that time, I tought it was part of the fraud.
Now, two months later, my WoT has been blocked because of a reversed transaction. When I noticed that, I went to the WoT billing support to check what was happening. They told me about ultimatepayspan and the reversed transaction. Two seconds later I was calling visa to cancel the reversal. I checked again with WoT billing support and they told me to check with ultimatepayspan to unblock my account.
Then, I contacted directly ultimatepayspan. I've been told that you accept only cash payment in case of reversal and that there is a 25$ fee also. I'm all fine with that and willing to pay that amount of money to you. That is 25$ + 49.95 US, unfortunatly the payment that I made with my visa is still on my credit card because I cancelled the reversal. When I contactd visa, they told that they can't reverse it a second time since it is a legit transaction. The only way to remove it is if the merchant ask for it to be removed. Logicly, I would like to have my 51.71$CAN back before I give you your 75$ using your favorite payment method in this situation.
I've already send the information to visa to explain the dispute and contest the transaction on the basis of unreceived services and also joined the conversation that I had with you so far, showing your unwillingness to cooperate.
Thank you

Dinesh said:

Response Dinesh via Email 02/17/2013 10:21 AM Greetings,
Thank you for your reply. Please know that for us to reinstate the account in our system; we need to receive the reversal fee of 25.00 USD along with the reversed payment of 49.83 USD for order ID: 660125098. For a blocked account, we do not accept payments via credit card / PayPal. You will need to send the amount owed (74.83 USD) using the following link:
https://www.paybycash.com/zzzz.php
This link is good only for this type of payment, and not regular subscription. You can then select the exact amount you need to send us with this link. Also list the game merchant in the comments section.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us by simply replying to this email.

Thank you,
Dinesh
Customer Service Representative
PayByCash.com
UltimatePay.com
Electronic Privacy Notice. This email, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Please do not include sensitive personal data in any response to this email. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
© 2011 Visa. All rights reserved.

Solinvictus said:

Customer XXXX via CSS Web 02/17/2013 08:38 PM Can you at least have the decency to read my problem before answering me with a copy/paste ?

Dinesh said:

Response Dinesh via Email 02/18/2013 06:46 AM Greetings,
Thank you for your reply. Please know that for a credit card payment, if a reversal (chargeback) is initiated then the payment is returned to your card account after the completion of reversal. It depends on the Credit Card Company / bank to complete the reversal and return the money to your card account. If you have not yet received the reversed payment for Order ID: 660125098 worth 51.71 CAD then you will need to contact the respective bank / credit card company to complete this reversal so that the amount is returned to your account.
If you have any further questions then please feel free to contact us by simply replying to this email.

Thank you,
Dinesh
PayByCash.com
UltimatePay.com
Electronic Privacy Notice. This email, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Please do not include sensitive personal data in any response to this email. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

It's going on like that for 3 weeks. VISA won't help! Playspan won't help! WG won't help! It would take em 5 minutes to refund me and another 5 minutes for me to pay em their 75$. They get 25$ from that!

Anyone can help me? I'm really demoralized, I wouldn't have posted this here otherwise.

Edit : IB4L, private msg me if you have an idea.

Edited by Solinvictus, Feb 21 2013 - 00:21.

_Ruffles_ #2 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 00:22

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles
so like WG. gotcha.

SuicidalPigeon #3 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 00:23

Captain

• Players
  • 0 battles
Call them if you can and ask for a supervisor.

Solinvictus #4 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 00:23

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Post_Ruffles_, on Feb 21 2013 - 00:22, said:

so like WG. gotcha.

They would have got me more if I was able to play and spend more money on the game...

BountyHunter177 #5 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 00:23

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles
Working as intended carrying over?

Solinvictus #6 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 00:24

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostSuicidalPigeon, on Feb 21 2013 - 00:23, said:

Call them if you can and ask for a supervisor.
I don't see any phone number on playspan.

Plunky #7 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 00:46

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Visa owns Playspan, for those who do not know. They (Playspan) have a horrid customer support track record, so good luck with getting anything resolved.

Solinvictus #8 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 00:47

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostPlunky, on Feb 21 2013 - 00:46, said:

Visa owns Playspan, for those who do not know. They (Playspan) have a horrid customer support track record, so good luck with getting anything resolved.

Yep owned by visa, that's why I'm wondering why they don't know how credit cards reversal works... go figure. If it's not fixed soon enough, I'll find another game and make sure they don't make their payment with playspan. Too bad for WG, they will lose a customer because their business partner is a confused robot.

Edited by Solinvictus, Feb 21 2013 - 00:51.

Cosmo121 #9 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 00:49

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
Just looking at that paybycash.com site makes me want to cancel my credit cards.

Mi_Amore_Cadenza #10 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 01:21

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles
so glad i havent had any problems..

TheGrizzlay #11 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 01:23

Captain

• Players
  • 0 battles
edit: nvm.  reading fail on my part.

Edited by TheGrizzlay, Feb 21 2013 - 01:25.

Wiz_Bang #12 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 01:29

Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Must be very frustrating. The royal run-around. I would be more concerned about your credit card info being compromised and did this occur via WOT. Is this game worth the bucks required to get back on track? if so you might try switching credit card companies (Mastercard,Amex...) for your WOT account. Good luck.

Edited by Wiz_Bang, Feb 21 2013 - 01:31.

Solinvictus #13 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 02:07

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostWiz_Bang, on Feb 21 2013 - 01:29, said:

Must be very frustrating. The royal run-around. I would be more concerned about your credit card info being compromised and did this occur via WOT. Is this game worth the bucks required to get back on track? if so you might try switching credit card companies (Mastercard,Amex...) for your WOT account. Good luck.

I don't know where and how my credit card was compromised. Visa actually noticed it before me, 7 days after the fraud they called me and told me about it. I got a refund for all the fraudulant transaction (including a playspan one that shouldn't have been refunded) and they gave me a new card number. I cancelled the reversal but playspan wants me to pay cash. The problem is that I acknowledged that playspan is a legit one so visa don't want to reverse it a second time and playspan is too lazy to reverse it again... They should just keep the 50$ and let me pay 25$, it's very simple to fix or give me my 50$ and I pay 75$... I don't know why they can't understand that.

paperpanzer66 #14 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 02:12

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Handing out your credit card info is always a gamble, and if it's compromised, it's fixable. Sounds like you may need to disable the current card and get a new #/ card... to make sure no more "distant transactions" occur.

Solinvictus #15 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 02:32

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postpaperpanzer66, on Feb 21 2013 - 02:12, said:

Handing out your credit card info is always a gamble, and if it's compromised, it's fixable. Sounds like you may need to disable the current card and get a new #/ card... to make sure no more "distant transactions" occur.

View PostSolinvictus, on Feb 21 2013 - 02:07, said:

I got a refund for all the fraudulant transaction (including a playspan one that shouldn't have been refunded) and they gave me a new card number.

Thank you.  :Smile_Default:

Ergoproxy83 #16 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 02:43

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
If you can find a retail store that sells ultimate game cards, you can pay that way through wot site.
Just pick "More payment options" tab.
You can combine multiple cards i believe.
Just my 2 cents.
Hope you get it solved.

Solinvictus #17 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 05:15

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostErgoproxy83, on Feb 21 2013 - 02:43, said:

If you can find a retail store that sells ultimate game cards, you can pay that way through wot site.
Just pick "More payment options" tab.
You can combine multiple cards i believe.
Just my 2 cents.
Hope you get it solved.

There is a retailer 3 blocks away from me. Problem is they own me 50$, if I pay em 75$ I'll never see my 50$ again.

Neverwish #18 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 05:24

Captain

• Players
  • 0 battles
This is why I always keep track of how purchases appear on my credit card statement.

My job here is done

Posted Image

sempah #19 Posted Feb 21 2013 - 06:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
contact visa again and tell them you never received the goods or services promised that should get lyour money back

Solinvictus #20 Posted Feb 22 2013 - 18:34

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles

Robert said:

Response Robert via Email 02/22/2013 08:57 AM
Good Day,
Thank you for contacting PayByCash/UltimatePay. We apologize for the inconvenience, however we are unable to waive the reversal fees. To reactivate your "davem_88@hotmail.com" account, please make a payment of 74.83 USD (49.83 USD order price + 25.00 reversal Fee). You can make the payment using the link provided below -
https://www.paybycash.com/zzzz.php
This link is good only for this type of payment, and not regular subscriptions. You can select the exact amount you need to send to us via this link. Also, please list the game merchant in the comments section.
If you have any further questions, please write to us by simply replying to this email.

Thank you,
Robert
Playspan Marketplace
UltimatePay.com

Response Robert via Email 02/21/2013 08:56 AM
Greetings,
Thank you for contacting PayByCash/UltimatePay. We apologize for any inconvenience. We have sent your account information to the appropriate department. Once we have received further details on this matter, we will contact you directly. If you require any additional assistance or information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Thank you,
Robert
PayByCash.com
UltimatePay.com

View PostSolinvictus, on Feb 22 2013 - 18:34, said:

Customer xxxx via CSS Web 02/22/2013 12:33 PM
I'm still trying to figure out if you are thieves or just incompetent.

Still wants me to pay 75$ while they own me 50$... I'm having so much fun with em...

Edited by Solinvictus, Feb 22 2013 - 18:39.