Asyranok #1 Posted Dec 16 2010 - 01:24

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 30450 battles
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start World of Tanks Client
2. Acquire at least 25 experience
3. Attempt to convert experience into gold

Observed Result: Experience stated as awarded after a game does not actually give you that value of experience. Also, trying to convert the small amounts of experienct I do receive does not work.

Expected Result: Experience total declared after each battle matches the actual experience gained. Converting experience to gold works. (My bad if this feature hasn't been fully implimented yet.)

No19 #2 Posted Dec 16 2010 - 02:02

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 6181 battles
i think it can happen like do it visa versa 25 experience = 1 gold but to me experience is more important than gold.

HellblazerX #3 Posted Dec 16 2010 - 02:26

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
That's not how it works.  Conversion converts exp on your tank into free exp, which can be used on any tank, at the cost of 1 gold per 25 exp.  Also, if you have speed up crew training on, the exp you earn in battle goes towards accelerating your crew leveling.

Homer_J #4 Posted Dec 16 2010 - 02:56

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View PostAsyranok, on Dec 16 2010 - 01:24, said:

3. Attempt to convert experience into gold

It's not even supposed to work that way.

If you have an elite tank you can convert it's experience into free experience using gold.

Alchemy is not part of WoT.

Clear?

Asyranok #5 Posted Dec 16 2010 - 04:48

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 30450 battles

View PostHomer_J, on Dec 16 2010 - 02:56, said:

It's not even supposed to work that way.

If you have an elite tank you can convert it's experience into free experience using gold.

Alchemy is not part of WoT.

Clear?
Something isn't working with the conversion app. It is entirely unresponsive for me. As soon as I can, I will post a screenshot of the exact thing I am talking about.

killakanz #6 Posted Dec 16 2010 - 13:19

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
http://www.derelicts...es/shot_108.jpg

A = This is your 'free experience'. This can be spent on research for anything.
B = This is the experience total for your currently selected tank. This can only be spent researching modules for your current tank, or unlocking the next tank in the tree.

Researching of modules or new tanks takes the total experience for your current tank, and if additional experience points are needed it is taken from the free experience if there is enough.

The stated experience gained from a battle are distributed between your tank and the free experience pool (I believe it's 5% goes to free exp, not sure, need confirmation).

Once the tank is elite (everything is researched) you may spend gold to convert the remaining experience of the tank (B.) to Free Experience (A.) using the Convert Experience button, which currently costs 1 Gold to convert 25 experience.

You cannot convert experience into Gold.
You cannot convert credits into Gold.
You can convert Gold into Credits.

Currently, as the game is beta, Gold is given to us for free at a rate of 150 per day. Once the game is released Gold will only be bought with real money (credit card, paypal etc), hence why the "Refill Balance" button next to your gold total is currently disabled.

Krieger19D #7 Posted Mar 21 2011 - 21:09

Corporal

• Players
  • 9998 battles
  • [KILD] KILD

View PostAsyranok, on Dec 16 2010 - 04:48, said:

Something isn't working with the conversion app. It is entirely unresponsive for me. As soon as I can, I will post a screenshot of the exact thing I am talking about.

Is your tank an elite tank, i.e. fully upgraded?

Asyranok #8 Posted Mar 22 2011 - 20:25

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 30450 battles
This was mostly due to the convoluted nature of the gold to free experience conversion and its relation to regular experience. I wasn't understanding it at all and couldn't find an explaination for it anywhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users