Why is KV-1 the best tier 5 tank or at least the best tier 5 heavy?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

InDogeWeTrust #41 Posted Mar 20 2013 - 02:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2721 battles

View PostComradeHX, on Mar 20 2013 - 02:02, said:

Derp M4 without top turret is not the 450/460 typical tier V medium tanks.

Your point? There are plenty of tier 5 meds running around that don't have all their modules. I dare say more non-elited tier 5 meds than elited ones, Medium Mayhem Weekend not withstanding.

Believe what you want. I've done it plenty of times to derp PZ4s so I know it can be done.  

Unfortunately, not having replays to prove my point is making this argument pointless so...

May I point out that 370+ (370*.25) = 462 so it's not nearly as ridiculous as you make it out to be.

P.S. Nice work cherry picking quotes from my post to make it sound like I am saying something I wasn't.

Edited by shaaman34, Mar 20 2013 - 02:19.

ComradeHX #42 Posted Mar 21 2013 - 09:30

Major

• Players
  • 13810 battles

View Postshaaman34, on Mar 20 2013 - 02:16, said:

Your point? There are plenty of tier 5 meds running around that don't have all their modules. I dare say more non-elited tier 5 meds than elited ones, Medium Mayhem Weekend not withstanding.

Believe what you want. I've done it plenty of times to derp PZ4s so I know it can be done.  

Unfortunately, not having replays to prove my point is making this argument pointless so...

May I point out that 370+ (370*.25) = 462 so it's not nearly as ridiculous as you make it out to be.

P.S. Nice work cherry picking quotes from my post to make it sound like I am saying something I wasn't.
You dare say something that is against common sense.

Most stat-padding parties run with top turret unless retarded or just terribad(both very low number of extremes).
It does not take a tonne of time to get the upgraded turret either; and no reason to run stock turret unless on e2 sherman(which is not being discussed).

You can point out all that max damage you want; RNG follows gaussian distribution.  In reality reaching 450 or more damage with 370 average is not that common; you are only remembering the times when it shoots high damage and forget the times when it shoots low damage rolls.

There is no argument; you were just expecting too much out of 370 alpha(105mm derp guns have 350, btw, and that is what makes them overpowered on damage due to longer 105mm guns having 320 alpha until tier 9)...20 difference does not make up for significantly more dpm, lower aimtime, and better accuracy.

If you never tried; T-34-85 is a much better platform for 122mm straight HE derping against lower tiers and some higher ones.

122mm derp gun works; but not so well on such slow tank that is KV-1.

Kv-1 is still best tier V HT overall(actually drives like a HT instead of very fat medium); but not best tier V tank due to mediums with 105mm derp guns(a lot easier to use against higher tiers due to mobility + high dpm).

Edited by ComradeHX, Mar 21 2013 - 09:44.

metalmechanic #43 Posted Mar 21 2013 - 10:05

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 17833 battles
  • [OCRAP] OCRAP
I was surprised that many people said the BDR was good. I hated that tank, gun was wildly inaccurate, and it has an American style damage sponge on top the turret, coupled with low speed and a high profile... I'm more of a front line type player so that's probably why I hated it so much. She's more of a support tank.

The KV-1 is pretty easy to rape in if your near the top of the list. It's pretty slow but has pretty good frontal protection so as long as you keep the battle in front of you, you're good to go. I personally don't like the 122 HE cannon, I won't use any of those type guns since the HE nerf. The chance that big gun might do like 10 damage from time to time scares me away. I'll take my guns with penetration!

PuddleSplasher #44 Posted Mar 21 2013 - 10:11

Major

• Players
  • 38423 battles
Best tank is a self made myth just the same as the Loch Ness Monster in Scotland, UK.

A good player will play in any tank and perhaps the noobies then believe that as they were getting hammered by the KV1 that it must be some kind of mythical and often feared monster of the tank world.

However a bad player who cannot play in any tank yet believes that the KV1 will earn him many rewards in battle still fails as his Monster get its ass whipped on most occasions because they just don't know how to play it.

On that note it is rather obvious that it is the player that makes the tank and not the tank making the player.

You either have the skill in a KV1 to win or you are just another loser hoping for that magical non existent self winning tank.

Edited by PuddleSplasher, Mar 21 2013 - 10:12.

methebest #45 Posted Mar 21 2013 - 10:51

Captain

• Players
  • 10016 battles

View PostNikolai_Mikoyan, on Mar 15 2013 - 04:43, said:

Allow me to sum it up for you.

Pros

- Heavy Armor  in tier 5 matches, you can bounce most incoming shots from up front easily, most of the time, without the need of sidescraping.
- Turret sits up high and with a very bouncy turret, it can exploit objects like debris or bomb crater effectively.
- Wide range of weapon choice from shredding lower tiers and permatracking higher tiers with the rapid firing 57mm 413, to pushing everywhere with the general purpose 85mm F-30, to blowing fears into the enemy with the 122mm U-11, The KV-1 is a tank that can easily adapt to your preference.
- Tier 5 now, it may not sounds like a pro, but being tier 5, you have a more forgiving MM, most of the time, you will end up in tier 5 match, where you rules.

Cons

- Poor Mobility this is the only significant con of the KV-1, but with engine upgrade, its mobility went from poor to decent (not fast, but decent) this is the cost of its great survivability. That said, if you'd expect a fast tank, better go for medium tank.
this is basicly my opinion

InDogeWeTrust #46 Posted Mar 21 2013 - 11:49

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2721 battles

You dare say something that is against common sense.

First of all you need to calm the h*ll down. You are way too arrogant and full of yourself for your own good.

Most stat-padding parties run with top turret unless retarded or just terribad(both very low number of extremes).

Your assumption is that every M4 or PZ4 out there is part of a "stat-padding part(y)."

PROVE IT!!!

PROVE YOUR IMPLICATION THAT THE MAJORITY of M4s or PZ4s that I will run into out there are tricked out unicum status chasers.

Who said anything about platoons of stat padding derp meds being the norm? I certainly didn't. I ran into 5 M4s tonight an NONE OF THEM HAD THE TOP TURRET. So obviously they couldn't have 450 HP now could they?

Oh and kinda off topic; it's funny you should bring up stat padders. Because according to your stats, you seem to do that ALOT:

864 battles in the KV2 (56% W/L), nearly 700 battles combined between the T-34 and T-34-85 (55%), 581 in the IS-3 (56%),

I elited my KV-1 in less than 124 battles, kicked a** in it to the tune of a 61% win rate, sold it and moved on to the next challenge. Just saying I don't need to keep stomping baby seals to make my stats look good.  

You can point out all that max damage you want; RNG follows gaussian distribution.  In reality reaching 450 or more damage with 370 average is not that common; you are only remembering the times when it shoots high damage and forget the times when it shoots low damage rolls.

FIrst of all it's a Russian gun so it rarely gets low damage rolls  :trollface: And secondly I bounce and miss far more often than I get damage rolls lower than ~350.

122mm derp gun works; but not so well on such slow tank that is KV-1.

HEAT certainly has it's flaws and the accuracy and aim time are horrible; but the 122mm with HEAT is still a far better gun for proper Russian heavy style gameplay than any other option on the KV-1.

The 122mm's advantages and disadvantages will be the same as every other top gun in the IS series. So you might as well learn to deal with it now.

If you can't dominate a normal Tier 5 match (not on Medium Derp Weekend) with the 122mm then you just don't know how to play the KV-1.

My numbers in the KV-1 prove that I know how to make the 122mm work for me; apparently you can't. Sucks for you.

Edited by shaaman34, Mar 21 2013 - 12:10.

nnbn #47 Posted Mar 21 2013 - 13:10

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
I'm off work on the sick for a while so I thought Id have another go. Last time it was beta version, you never had to pay for anything. I worked my way slowly upto the top and really enjoyed it. Anyway I've got the KV1 and I'm going to stick with it, try all the different guns and mods etc.  I like to snipe and when I'm sat towards the bottom feel ok doing this. However when I'm top then I feel I have to lead the line. I'm not a good player so prefer not to be on top.

What I have noticed this time is that there seems to be a lot of tension about, some of the stuff in the chat box is a bit fierce. Is it because people are using their own money it takes the fun away?

FlorbFnarb #48 Posted Mar 22 2013 - 15:55

Major

• Players
  • 20506 battles

View PostComradeHX, on Mar 20 2013 - 02:10, said:

T1Ht does have lower accuracy, alpha, and dpm than KV-1.Along with worse armor(although slightly confusing as lower glacis is tougher than upper) including almost non-existent side armour...even turret is worse.Mobility is is the only thing it has going for it; and it is not all that great...High level crew can improve accuracy and mobility of tank; but it does not make tank do more alpha nor have more armour.T1Ht is only viable after KV-1 got 107mm and 152mm taken away(before, it was just free exp for any decent KV drivers who most likely played it enough to elite and get 100% crew).

Meaning the T1 became viable once WG actually started paying attention to balance.

The KV-1 does not have superior accuracy over the T1's M1A1, either.  As for the armor, the T1 has superior frontal armor, and the turret's value is misleading; it's got 102mm over the mantlet, which covers almost the entire front of the turret.

Between a slightly superior gun, better frontal armor and grossly superior firepower, I'll take a T1 over the KV-1 any day.

ComradeHX #49 Posted Mar 22 2013 - 17:14

Major

• Players
  • 13810 battles

View Postshaaman34, on Mar 21 2013 - 11:49, said:

First of all you need to calm the h*ll down. You are way too arrogant and full of yourself for your own good.

Your assumption is that every M4 or PZ4 out there is part of a "stat-padding part(y)."

PROVE IT!!!

PROVE YOUR IMPLICATION THAT THE MAJORITY of M4s or PZ4s that I will run into out there are tricked out unicum status chasers.

Who said anything about platoons of stat padding derp meds being the norm? I certainly didn't. I ran into 5 M4s tonight an NONE OF THEM HAD THE TOP TURRET. So obviously they couldn't have 450 HP now could they?

Oh and kinda off topic; it's funny you should bring up stat padders. Because according to your stats, you seem to do that ALOT:

864 battles in the KV2 (56% W/L), nearly 700 battles combined between the T-34 and T-34-85 (55%), 581 in the IS-3 (56%),

I elited my KV-1 in less than 124 battles, kicked a** in it to the tune of a 61% win rate, sold it and moved on to the next challenge. Just saying I don't need to keep stomping baby seals to make my stats look good.  

FIrst of all it's a Russian gun so it rarely gets low damage rolls  :trollface: And secondly I bounce and miss far more often than I get damage rolls lower than ~350.

HEAT certainly has it's flaws and the accuracy and aim time are horrible; but the 122mm with HEAT is still a far better gun for proper Russian heavy style gameplay than any other option on the KV-1.

The 122mm's advantages and disadvantages will be the same as every other top gun in the IS series. So you might as well learn to deal with it now.

If you can't dominate a normal Tier 5 match (not on Medium Derp Weekend) with the 122mm then you just don't know how to play the KV-1.

My numbers in the KV-1 prove that I know how to make the 122mm work for me; apparently you can't. Sucks for you.
Burden of proof is on you.  You never had any stats about average damage of 122mm HEAT anyway.  I cannot be bothered to prove something so easily observed(seriously just go play more games and count how many enemy M4/PzVI have top turret).  You still try to put your words as my own...I never said they are "tricked out"... just with top turret(so PzIV can actually mount 105mm) and HEAT.

Fyi, none of those are actual stat-padding tanks(if you like to pad stats with kv-2 before silver-purchased premium round was added, feel free to try).  Add to fact that I very rarely platoon.

T-34 and T-34-85?  Seriously?  If you thought they are stat-padding tanks; then you obviously never used 105mm HEAT or VK3601(which I conveniently have researched fully, which I do not keep).
And if you thought IS-3 is a stat-padding tank...get one and see for yourself.

If you have not noticed already; proper Soviet "heavy" style splits into two.  One has slightly more speed, alpha, and pike armor on front(arguably better than the other); one has less alpha but better all-around armor.
The advantage of alpha on 122mm guns is short-lived; and if you keep expecting highest alpha of the same tier/type with mediocre accuracy...go play E-100.
Indeed, your "proper" Soviet Heavy style goes into tier X German tree...
Please, at least get to tier 7 before claiming what is "proper" Soviet Heavy style...

I already explained why 122mm HEAT is not that great(significantly lower dpm...etc.).  If you are going to just keep brainwashing yourself, go ahead...keep your bad opinion to yourself.
You can keep playing your tier V.  I use 85mm so I actually make a lot of $$$ every match with KV-1.  Although these days I just make money with KV-2.

View PostFlorbFnarb, on Mar 22 2013 - 15:55, said:

Meaning the T1 became viable once WG actually started paying attention to balance.
The KV-1 does not have superior accuracy over the T1's M1A1, either.  As for the armor, the T1 has superior frontal armor, and the turret's value is misleading; it's got 102mm over the mantlet, which covers almost the entire front of the turret.
Between a slightly superior gun, better frontal armor and grossly superior firepower, I'll take a T1 over the KV-1 any day.
Yes it does;  0.42(85mm on KV-1) vs. 0.43(t1ht).
Punch numbers in calculator and you see that KV-1 has better dpm as well.

I actually shoot those turrets and pen with short 88 and 85mm(on kv-1; back when I played it) consistently; must be something wrong.
Either mantlet has giant holes in it or no armor behind it...or maybe mantlet is just that thin.

Edited by ComradeHX, Mar 22 2013 - 17:39.

Painbringer71 #50 Posted Mar 22 2013 - 18:54

Major

• Players
  • 52893 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
Unfortunatly there is a over confidence that comes with this tank.  Great tank but people forget things can take them out easy.  Easier with gold

ez_money #51 Posted Mar 22 2013 - 19:44

Captain

• Players
  • 15592 battles
  • [BOND] BOND
I like it so much, that I have never gotten rid of it. Yeah it has bad speed, but it has great armor for its tier and the 85mm is a great gun. It can pwn pretty much anything else in Tier 5, just don't get swarmed if you end up alone and away from teammates. That being said, the level of skill of most of the players at that tier lately is, well...awful, so that takes some of the fun out of it.

InDogeWeTrust #52 Posted Mar 22 2013 - 20:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2721 battles

View PostComradeHX, on Mar 22 2013 - 17:14, said:

Burden of proof is on you.  You never had any stats about average damage of 122mm HEAT anyway.  I cannot be bothered to prove something so easily observed(seriously just go play more games and count how many enemy M4/PzVI have top turret).  You still try to put your words as my own...I never said they are "tricked out"... just with top turret(so PzIV can actually mount 105mm) and HEAT.

Fyi, none of those are actual stat-padding tanks(if you like to pad stats with kv-2 before silver-purchased premium round was added, feel free to try).  Add to fact that I very rarely platoon.

T-34 and T-34-85?  Seriously?  If you thought they are stat-padding tanks; then you obviously never used 105mm HEAT or VK3601(which I conveniently have researched fully, which I do not keep).
And if you thought IS-3 is a stat-padding tank...get one and see for yourself.

If you have not noticed already; proper Soviet "heavy" style splits into two.  One has slightly more speed, alpha, and pike armor on front(arguably better than the other); one has less alpha but better all-around armor.
The advantage of alpha on 122mm guns is short-lived; and if you keep expecting highest alpha of the same tier/type with mediocre accuracy...go play E-100.
Indeed, your "proper" Soviet Heavy style goes into tier X German tree...
Please, at least get to tier 7 before claiming what is "proper" Soviet Heavy style...

I already explained why 122mm HEAT is not that great(significantly lower dpm...etc.).  If you are going to just keep brainwashing yourself, go ahead...keep your bad opinion to yourself.
You can keep playing your tier V.  I use 85mm so I actually make a lot of $$$ every match with KV-1.  Although these days I just make money with KV-2.

I'm bad? Ahahahah...you're the one still mucking around in tier 5 games in your T-34 as of 2 days ago. After 300 odd games in your T-34, your crew should at least be on its second crew skill if not the third; you're not the average tier 5 player. You're more experienced, your crew is infinitely better, your tank is elited. THAT is what I mean by stat-padding.

Oh well if you still can't understand simple English I'm not gonna bother....buhbye.

Ahahahaah...you think I've never played a non-Premium tank above tier 6? AHAHAHAHAH.

It's ok...you can think whatever you want. I've played more games than you have, won consistently at the highest tiers with tier 10 tanks, something that you've never done. Compared to what I've done, you're the noob.

What? You think I'm making it up? Tell me...do you HONESTLY believe that some complete noob, some new player picking up this game for the first time, could put up Shaaman34's stats on his first try in tier 4-6 battles?

Last 549 battles
Performance Rating:  1,888
Efficiency Rating: 1,264 (+124.0)
WN6 Rating:  1,572
WN7 Rating: 1,599 (+274.5)

Overall Recent
Performance Rating:  2,123
Efficiency Rating: 1,656
WN6 Rating:  2,184
WN7 Rating:  2,171

Edited by shaaman34, Mar 22 2013 - 21:53.

ComradeHX #53 Posted Mar 22 2013 - 22:14

Major

• Players
  • 13810 battles

View Postshaaman34, on Mar 22 2013 - 20:47, said:

I'm bad? Ahahahah...you're the one still mucking around in tier 5 games in your T-34 as of 2 days ago. After 300 odd games in your T-34, your crew should at least be on its second crew skill if not the third; you're not the average tier 5 player. You're more experienced, your crew is infinitely better, your tank is elited. THAT is what I mean by stat-padding.
Nope, my old T-34 crew is on T-43; then I retrained another T-34 crew for T-34-85 and stopped playing T-34.  And just stopped playing T-34-85 too.
I play more games on KV-5(ooo underpowered must be stat padding).

View Postshaaman34, on Mar 22 2013 - 20:47, said:

It's ok...you can think whatever you want. I've played more games than you have, won consistently at the highest tiers with tier 10 tanks, something that you've never done. Compared to what I've done, you're the noob.

What? You think I'm making it up? Tell me...do you HONESTLY believe that some complete noob, some new player picking up this game for the first time, could put up Shaaman34's stats on his first try in tier 4-6 battles?

Last 549 battles
Performance Rating:  1,888
Efficiency Rating: 1,264 (+124.0)
WN6 Rating:  1,572
WN7 Rating: 1,599 (+274.5)

Overall Recent
Performance Rating:  2,123
Efficiency Rating: 1,656
WN6 Rating:  2,184
WN7 Rating:  2,171
Nice yellow stats.
You make all those claims; what is your main account?  Or did you just play on test server...
Perhaps baby seal clubbing is pro, eh?

If you are not complete noob; you are completely retarded in thinking 122mm HEAT(KV-1 and SU-85; neither very good at flanking stuff) is actually better than 105mm HEAT(on actual medium tanks and very mobile TD) on tier V.  If you are such a good player; you would have realized that mobility of medium tanks and fast td is much better to use 105mm on(better situationally with 122mm HEAT; but none at tier V).

Edited by ComradeHX, Mar 22 2013 - 22:21.

InDogeWeTrust #54 Posted Mar 22 2013 - 23:18

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2721 battles

View PostComradeHX, on Mar 22 2013 - 22:14, said:

You make all those claims; what is your main account?  Or did you just play on test server...

If you are not complete noob; you are completely retarded in thinking 122mm HEAT is actually better than 105mm HEAT on tier V.  

Here you go again making up stuff I never said. You really don't know how to read do you?

I never said the 122mm was better than the 105mm. I said:

I disagree that the 122mm is inferior to the 105mm derp guns.

The 122mm is not inferior to the 105mm, it is merely better suited to the KV-1's gameplay style than the 105mm.

Go take a look at page 2 of this thread and stop lying through your teeth. http://forum.worldof...age__st__20#top

Shaaman34 is my main account. I have an OLD account that I don't play anymore for personal reasons.  I'm not gonna link it because it's been brought to my attention that having multiple accounts is against the TOS, a condition I was not aware of at the time.

Nice yellow stats.

Wow talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You really think your stats are SOOOO much better than mine?

ComradeHX
Overall:
Performance Rating: 1,783
Efficiency Rating: 1,211
WN6 Rating: 1,408
WN7 Rating: 1,408

http://www.noobmeter...er/na/comradehx

Shaaman34
Overall
Performance Rating: 1,642
Efficiency Rating: 1,136
WN6 Rating: 1,287
WN7 Rating: 1,317

http://www.noobmeter...er/na/shaaman34

My stats are "yellow" huh? Yeah hero, your stats are like, SOOO AWESOME Dude!!! SOOO much better than mine!!! You're almost to UNICUM status. How can us mere mortals even hope to survive in your glorious presence?

Garbad bows before you.

/sarcasm

Edited by shaaman34, Mar 22 2013 - 23:41.

InDogeWeTrust #55 Posted Mar 23 2013 - 00:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2721 battles
Edit:

You can point out all that max damage you want; RNG follows gaussian distribution.  In reality reaching 450 or more damage with 370 average is not that common; you are only remembering the times when it shoots high damage and forget the times when it shoots low damage rolls

You want proof that I can 1 shot a full health derp M4 or PZ4? Here you go...463 damage in a single shot with the 122mm/HEAT:

Posted Image

Oh you think it was a lucky shot and damage is on a Guassian  whatever and that it is rare to get high rolls? Here you go (both screen shots were taken in back to back games):  

Posted Image

6 hits, 4 of them 410 damage or greater. What do you have to say for yourself? I guess I'm just a lucky SOB who consistently gets high rolls. :)

Edited by shaaman34, Mar 23 2013 - 11:47.

FlorbFnarb #56 Posted Mar 23 2013 - 19:20

Major

• Players
  • 20506 battles

View PostComradeHX, on Mar 22 2013 - 17:14, said:

Burden of proof is on you.  You never had any stats about average damage of 122mm HEAT anyway.  I cannot be bothered to prove something so easily observed(seriously just go play more games and count how many enemy M4/PzVI have top turret).  You still try to put your words as my own...I never said they are "tricked out"... just with top turret(so PzIV can actually mount 105mm) and HEAT.Fyi, none of those are actual stat-padding tanks(if you like to pad stats with kv-2 before silver-purchased premium round was added, feel free to try).  Add to fact that I very rarely platoon.T-34 and T-34-85?  Seriously?  If you thought they are stat-padding tanks; then you obviously never used 105mm HEAT or VK3601(which I conveniently have researched fully, which I do not keep).And if you thought IS-3 is a stat-padding tank...get one and see for yourself.If you have not noticed already; proper Soviet "heavy" style splits into two.  One has slightly more speed, alpha, and pike armor on front(arguably better than the other); one has less alpha but better all-around armor.The advantage of alpha on 122mm guns is short-lived; and if you keep expecting highest alpha of the same tier/type with mediocre accuracy...go play E-100.Indeed, your "proper" Soviet Heavy style goes into tier X German tree...Please, at least get to tier 7 before claiming what is "proper" Soviet Heavy style...I already explained why 122mm HEAT is not that great(significantly lower dpm...etc.).  If you are going to just keep brainwashing yourself, go ahead...keep your bad opinion to yourself.You can keep playing your tier V.  I use 85mm so I actually make a lot of $$$ every match with KV-1.  Although these days I just make money with KV-2.Yes it does;  0.42(85mm on KV-1) vs. 0.43(t1ht).Punch numbers in calculator and you see that KV-1 has better dpm as well.I actually shoot those turrets and pen with short 88 and 85mm(on kv-1; back when I played it) consistently; must be something wrong.Either mantlet has giant holes in it or no armor behind it...or maybe mantlet is just that thin.

Aim time is still slower on the 85, the DPM advantage is trifling and the gun depression is far worse.  I could have sworn the M1A1 used to have .41 accuracy, though.

Regardless, the gun depression and aim time are what makes that gun so great, and marginally better than the 85mm, although admittedly the 85mm gun is the best gun the KV-1 has and is a solid gun.

FlorbFnarb #57 Posted Mar 23 2013 - 19:21

Major

• Players
  • 20506 battles

View Postshaaman34, on Mar 23 2013 - 00:47, said:

Edit:You want proof that I can 1 shot a full health derp M4 or PZ4? Here you go...463 damage in a single shot with the 122mm/HEAT:Posted ImageOh you think it was a lucky shot and damage is on a Guassian  whatever and that it is rare to get high rolls? Here you go (both screen shots were taken in back to back games):  Posted Image6 hits, 4 of them 410 damage or greater. What do you have to say for yourself? I guess I'm just a lucky SOB who consistently gets high rolls. :)

No, like he said, you're just remembering some shots better than others.

InDogeWeTrust #58 Posted Mar 23 2013 - 19:52

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2721 battles

View PostFlorbFnarb, on Mar 23 2013 - 19:21, said:

No, like he said, you're just remembering some shots better than others.

My god, I've met donkeys less stupid, blind and infuriating then you all.

He said that getting high damage rolls isn't common. My pictures just proved that I get high damage rolls frequently including one shot that WOULD have killed a full health derp in 1 shot.

Whatever, I'm done. I might as well be arguing with Dodo birds.

ComradeHX #59 Posted Mar 23 2013 - 20:43

Major

• Players
  • 13810 battles

View Postshaaman34, on Mar 23 2013 - 00:47, said:

Oh you think it was a lucky shot and damage is on a Guassian  whatever and that it is rare to get high rolls? Here you go (both screen shots were taken in back to back games):

6 hits, 4 of them 410 damage or greater. What do you have to say for yourself? I guess I'm just a lucky SOB who consistently gets high rolls. :)
You only remember the high rolls because you are angry you got killed in one shot/you killed someone in one shot.

They just appear to be what is happens more times because you have not actual record of how many shots did how many damage over a large enough(a few games is no where close) sample.

View Postshaaman34, on Mar 22 2013 - 23:18, said:

Here you go again making up stuff I never said. You really don't know how to read do you?
I never said the 122mm was better than the 105mm. I said:

Go take a look at page 2 of this thread and stop lying through your teeth. http://forum.worldof...age__st__20#top
Shaaman34 is my main account. I have an OLD account that I don't play anymore for personal reasons.  I'm not gonna link it because it's been brought to my attention that having multiple accounts is against the TOS, a condition I was not aware of at the time.
Wow talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You really think your stats are SOOOO much better than mine?
ComradeHX
Overall:
Performance Rating: 1,783
Efficiency Rating: 1,211
WN6 Rating: 1,408
WN7 Rating: 1,408
http://www.noobmeter...er/na/comradehx
Shaaman34
Overall
Performance Rating: 1,642
Efficiency Rating: 1,136
WN6 Rating: 1,287
WN7 Rating: 1,317
http://www.noobmeter...er/na/shaaman34
My stats are "yellow" huh? Yeah hero, your stats are like, SOOO AWESOME Dude!!! SOOO much better than mine!!! You're almost to UNICUM status. How can us mere mortals even hope to survive in your glorious presence?
Garbad bows before you.
/sarcasm
You just said 122mm is as good as 105mm; which is still obviously false(fact is that people do not complain about 122mm HEAT because it is just less of a threat due to it being on slow tanks and have significantly lower dpm).

Right...you really care about getting banned on an account you do not play anymore... I would totally believe that. /sarcasm

My stats are vastly superior because I actually played regular trees to high tiers; including grinding on stock tanks.

View Postshaaman34, on Mar 23 2013 - 19:52, said:

My god, I've met donkeys less stupid, blind and infuriating then you all.
He said that getting high damage rolls isn't common. My pictures just proved that I get high damage rolls frequently including one shot that WOULD have killed a full health derp in 1 shot.
Whatever, I'm done. I might as well be arguing with Dodo birds.
Consistent?  At least post 100 consecutive games before claiming consistency.

Edited by ComradeHX, Mar 23 2013 - 20:51.

ComradeHX #60 Posted Mar 23 2013 - 20:47

Major

• Players
  • 13810 battles
-

Edited by ComradeHX, Mar 23 2013 - 20:47.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users