- Registration begins: March 20, 2013
- Registration ends: March 22, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT (12:00PM EDT)
- The winner of each round will be determined as the first to 3 victories on a given map.
- Each battle will last 10 minutes.
- The Standard battle mode will be used for this tournament.
With a maximum of 10 players per battle, a team (maximum 15 players per team) must field a selection of tanks based on the below, maximum tier limits.
- Heavy: n/a
- Medium: 3
- TD: 3
- Light: 3
- SPG: 2
- 20 points maximum
Rounds will begin at 7:30PM PDT (10:30PM EST, 02:30 UTC) each scheduled day. Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
- Round 1: March 25th
- Round 2: March 26th
- Round 3: March 27th
- Round 4: March 28th
- Round 5: March 29th
- Round 6: March 30th
The following prizes will be provided to each member of the respective team, including reserves.
- First place: 5,000
- Second place: 2,000
- Third place: 1,000
- Fourth place: 1,000
There will only be one map used during Skirmish 13. The map played on will be Lakeville.
Edited by Captain_Judo, Mar 20 2013 - 21:43.