• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

phil45 #41 Posted Mar 30 2013 - 02:45

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 26696 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ

View PostVarmalus, on Mar 29 2013 - 21:08, said:

It's not just you, I'm fairly certain at this point that there's a broken route somewhere leading to WoT Server.

I've had the same problem since yesterday myself with the launcher just having a spinning cog wheel and not responding.  The one time I got into the game, it was so badly lagged that it was unplayable - tanks warping all over the place.

I have responded to this thread in response to the issue:
http://forum.worldof...artup-freezing/

It's obviously not affecting everyone, so the only viable explanation is a bad route somewhere.  I have no other problem with other games, and my ping to my own Ventrilo server is 15ms.

For reference I am in Pennsylvania using a DSL connection through a small telco named Century Link.
well i'm trying something right now i went to the SEA website and am re downloading the game as i cant even access anything from NA except the forums i'm going to switch the client over to NA and hope that works because now my game wont even let me uninstall as the uninstall file is missing? just a whole mess of problems
i really hope this works or the x3 this weekend is gone for me and who knows when WG will be able to fix
also are the game and website servers tied? seeing as how i cant access either

Edited by phil45, Mar 30 2013 - 02:51.

phil45 #42 Posted Mar 30 2013 - 02:54

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 26696 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
The Website is back up for NA just checked at least for me

My idea backfired only can access SEA but seeing as how NA website works and the client is downloading info from it i assume the problem is hopefully fixed

Edited by phil45, Mar 30 2013 - 03:02.

Obe #43 Posted Mar 30 2013 - 02:54

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14091 battles
  • [GUILE] GUILE
Does this have anything to do with the spamhaus cyberbunker crap going on between them. I heard cyberbunker sent out a DDos attack to spamhaus and it messed up alot of internet usage. This was on Tuesday or Wednesday, was currious if this is part of the problem. It only took me 4 hours to get into game and 6 hours to log into the forums, portal site still wont load.

jrblake #44 Posted Mar 30 2013 - 14:27

Private

• Players
  • 8263 battles
  • [GB] GB
Have WoT on 1 lap top, trying to down load to another, keep getting Critical error message that failed to download updates via http - have reset java, downloaded flash, checked firewalls and all to know avail. Other comp gets in just fine, now dad wants to play on his. I am at a loss as to what to do. Have tried 3 times to down load. Have erased files, temp location and even reset comp to factory settings - still nothing. Any one have any idea what to do or what is going on? Cant contact anyone about this error...

grvdiger

PS if you have an idea I should try contact me at grvdiger55@hotmail.com I am open to all ideas and suggestions.

Strog_ #45 Posted Mar 30 2013 - 18:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29295 battles
Its working fine for me as of last night.  Had same troubles for 2 or 3 days, but now its better.  Anyone else still having issues?  (I did nothing to fix or change it on my end)

Also tagged with website

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users