We're looking to gather some new replays to be used in an upcoming 'RNG' video!
You can find our previous videos here to get a taste of what we're looking for:
- All replays should obey to great RNG. In other words, the things passing on the screen should depend more on situation, and not on the skill of the replay submitter (random, silly actions of allies or enemies etc.)
- When submitting a replay to this thread it's important to describe the situation you want us to add to the video. Pretend that you are a film director and tell us your vision!
- All activities on screen should make a person laugh, and not create any frustration. That means no griefing!
- It's really important to add the timing of the moment after description. For example, "funny jump over 2 vehicles at 11.40-11.20 of the battle timer"
- No more than 2 replays from one player should be submitted for each video
- Only replays selected by video engineers will enter the final composition
1. Link to the uploaded replay to http://wotreplays.com/
2. Description of the moment
3. Time stamp to find it at
1. Player, who sent a replay, which finished in the final video composition receives:
2. The orginial poster of the video is considered the owner of the replay
3. Usernames of the players who submitted the replay will be listed in credits
Theme of the next video:
Flight of LT or MT, which ended without suspension break
Q: Do replays from previous versions of WoT count?
A: Please limit submitted replays to those recorded in the 8.7 Client.
Edited by Laera, Aug 01 2013 - 23:47.
Clarified rules and updated FAQ