I didn't win anything D: I AM ENTITLED TO STUFF GIVE IT TO ME!

two year anniversary stuff

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

Poll: I didn't win anything D: I AM ENTITLED TO STUFF GIVE IT TO ME! (55 members have cast votes)

your title here

1. WAAAAAAH I AM ENTITLED TO FREE STUFF! (25 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

2. I have a job, free stuff is cool but I can just buy it too, you should get one. (30 votes [54.55%])

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

Vote Hide poll

XOIIO #1 Posted Apr 13 2013 - 01:42

Major

• Players
  • 10184 battles
  • [BHK] BHK
I sat through hours of the broadcast on twitch and didn't win a single thing! There were only 4,000 other people on aside from me, so come on, where's my free stuff? I deserve it! I'm gonna go on strike if I don't get something! That'll show wargaming when I stop playing and buying stuff! They'll know they made a mistake!

/sarcasm.

Seriously, If anyone is complaining that they didn't get anything, deal with it, chances were extremely low, and face it, wargaming doesn't owe you anything, you aren't entitled, just carry on with however you use world of tanks. I know, it sucks, you probably missed the tank company two, but it's just a game, focus on more important things.

And if you think going on strike, not playing, or not buying anything is going to make wargaming notice, you are sadly, sadly mistaken.

edit: Also, WAAAH all my high damage games are losses and I don't get a shiny big X5 bonus! I"M MAD!
Yes, that happens to other people too, yes, it sucks, deal with it.

Side not: Looking for anyone interested in tier 8 platooning.

Edited by XOIIO, Apr 13 2013 - 01:45.

bjm00 #2 Posted Apr 13 2013 - 01:43

Captain

• Players
  • 11256 battles
  • [FRU] FRU
Good job, you told those whiners to shut-up even before they posted a single thing.
(+1)

InPlainSight #3 Posted Apr 13 2013 - 01:48

Major

• Players
  • 18355 battles
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
Ikr? who cares if u didnt win a tier 2 prem that will never go on sale ever again and it has great armor, and it soo awesome and... i guess im still a little disappointed  :sad:

Striker_Blast20 #4 Posted Apr 13 2013 - 01:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 4361 battles

View PostAsianBomber3, on Apr 13 2013 - 01:48, said:

Ikr? who cares if u didnt win a tier 2 prem that will never go on sale ever again and it has great armor, and it soo awesome and... i guess im still a little disappointed  :sad:

View Postbjm00, on Apr 13 2013 - 01:43, said:

Good job, you told those whiners to shut-up even before they posted a single thing.
(+1)

View PostXOIIO, on Apr 13 2013 - 01:42, said:

I sat through hours of the broadcast on twitch and didn't win a single thing! There were only 4,000 other people on aside from me, so come on, where's my free stuff? I deserve it! I'm gonna go on strike if I don't get something! That'll show wargaming when I stop playing and buying stuff! They'll know they made a mistake!

/sarcasm.

Seriously, If anyone is complaining that they didn't get anything, deal with it, chances were extremely low, and face it, wargaming doesn't owe you anything, you aren't entitled, just carry on with however you use world of tanks. I know, it sucks, you probably missed the tank company two, but it's just a game, focus on more important things.

And if you think going on strike, not playing, or not buying anything is going to make wargaming notice, you are sadly, sadly mistaken.

edit: Also, WAAAH all my high damage games are losses and I don't get a shiny big X5 bonus! I"M MAD!

^^^ I completely agree.

apollokenney #5 Posted Apr 13 2013 - 01:54

Captain

• Players
  • 14686 battles
  • [YELDO] YELDO

View PostAsianBomber3, on Apr 13 2013 - 01:48, said:

Lol the hotchkiss? THe armor is meh nowadays with the power creep.

jsnazz #6 Posted Apr 13 2013 - 01:55

Major

• Players
  • 2817 battles
  • [DTSD] DTSD
amen to that brotha

Ironhorse_Smitty #7 Posted Apr 13 2013 - 01:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9295 battles
Awww ,..I missed free stuff!?!? I demand they re-do whatever i missed! lol :trollface:

Spanisharmada #8 Posted Apr 13 2013 - 01:57

Major

• Players
  • 13441 battles
  • [MEX] MEX
I agree with everything you said.

Edited by Spanisharmada, Apr 13 2013 - 01:58.

Healthpak #9 Posted Apr 13 2013 - 02:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24234 battles

View PostXOIIO, on Apr 13 2013 - 01:42, said:

/sarcasm.

As far as I'm concerned it only happens to me.
So I'm confused,I'll give you a big FU,and also a +1.

Gator_Jr #10 Posted Apr 13 2013 - 03:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9513 battles
Good point. But It did frustrate me that most of the names they announced you could not even pronounce and that a guy named dusty gator won something lol. But overall it was fun thanks to the Chief for the Q and A, Happy Bday WOT!!!