Jump to content


I Can Haz Tanks Weekend

I Can Haz Tanks Weekend

  • Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

NavySnipers #21 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 20340 battles
  • 11,888
  • [LABS] LABS
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011
Sweet! Thanks!

I'll be retraining my M103 crews skills and stocking up on some premium ammo!

ysoignorant #22 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 19310 battles
  • 5,971
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    04-11-2012
Well SU-100Y, we'll just have to leave you in the garage for one more weekend.

Zenjant #23 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:04

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16770 battles
  • 922
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Lowe means Lion, Lion is a cat, where is the love?

My poor left out kitten.

Dregdon #24 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:05

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 7400 battles
  • 263
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Jagdpanther is already the tank of the month and making 30% bonus credits, does that mean it is going to be making 60% bonus credits this weekend? Or is the Jagdpanther being in there totally a moot point. (It is the only tank in the list I have/want to play on lol)

_jagermeister_ #25 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:09

    Private

  • Players
  • 14372 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    07-06-2011
The Jagdpanther is the tank of the month and receives a 30% credit increase already. Does this mean that it receives an additional 30% credit increase for this weekend, for a total of 60%?

NavySnipers #26 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 20340 battles
  • 11,888
  • [LABS] LABS
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View Postkittikatt, on Apr 18 2013 - 17:46, said:

YAY!! I CAN HAZ TANKS!!!!

Posted Image

That is the third funniest gif I have ever seen.

Content removed.


Inappropriate content
Warning issued
~GM/Mod Teams

marafv #27 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:10

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17650 battles
  • 362
  • [CBC] CBC
  • Member since:
    08-22-2012
x2 crew xp is good, but still, was really hoping for 50% off garage slots.

3BAC #28 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:11

    Major

  • Wiki Staff
  • 42171 battles
  • 8,078
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    03-31-2011
50% Discount on Skill Reset
Up to a 50% Discount on Premium Shells
x2 Crew Experience Per Battle

These are some of my favorite weekend bonuses.  After the Anniversary weekend's Tier 8 tank sale, I'm really happy to see Premium Shells on discount.  Time to stock up on shells for all my new guns  :playing:

View Postdualmaster333, on Apr 18 2013 - 17:54, said:

Oh man, 50% off premium ammo again?  Looks like those 4 million credits in my account are going to be gone by the end of the weekend....
Going to be tough for me as well.  I bought five tier 8s and a tier 10 last weekend.  Now I regret grinding my tier 7s so hard to get there that I had to ignore the credit bonus tanks.  Time to open up my Depot and sell all the treads, engines, guns and turrets I don't need.

Rias_Gremory #29 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:13

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7692 battles
  • 750
  • Member since:
    07-23-2011
Can't wait. Gonna have to grind alot of credits tonight.


wade_gaskins #30 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:16

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 27486 battles
  • 612
  • [RN-R] RN-R
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012
I think they missed a few tanks. I didnt see the JagdpantherII, PantherII, Jagdtiger or the GW Tiger.

NacMacFeegle #31 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:16

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11218 battles
  • 1,458
  • [LAGG] LAGG
  • Member since:
    08-22-2012
Nice weekend specials-but wheres the 8.5 update? Its already out in Russia!

CatStalker #32 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:19

    WoWS Product Specialist

  • WG Staff
  • 4303 battles
  • 785
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    07-18-2012

View PostDregdon, on Apr 18 2013 - 18:05, said:

Jagdpanther is already the tank of the month and making 30% bonus credits, does that mean it is going to be making 60% bonus credits this weekend? Or is the Jagdpanther being in there totally a moot point. (It is the only tank in the list I have/want to play on lol)

View Post_jagermeister_, on Apr 18 2013 - 18:09, said:

The Jagdpanther is the tank of the month and receives a 30% credit increase already. Does this mean that it receives an additional 30% credit increase for this weekend, for a total of 60%?

The credit bonuses don't stack, however the purchase price is also discounted this weekend so there is some benefit :)

RedSunset #33 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:20

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 20497 battles
  • 1,022
  • [LVTHN] LVTHN
  • Member since:
    11-30-2010

View PostNavySnipers, on Apr 18 2013 - 18:09, said:

Content removed.

ohh god... soo much laughs

SHARKMEAT #34 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:24

    Captain

  • Players
  • 8386 battles
  • 1,214
  • Member since:
    01-28-2011

View PostDregdon, on Apr 18 2013 - 18:05, said:

Jagdpanther is already the tank of the month and making 30% bonus credits, does that mean it is going to be making 60% bonus credits this weekend? Or is the Jagdpanther being in there totally a moot point. (It is the only tank in the list I have/want to play on lol)

Headup on that one +1...............CHEERS

ZOMB13_FL4ND32S #35 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:26

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 617 battles
  • 130
  • Member since:
    06-16-2012
Half price garage slots soon please.

IndygoEEI #36 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 25256 battles
  • 3,322
  • [PUPEH] PUPEH
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012
PBKAC, this is all your fault!

Nithydux #37 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 9670 battles
  • 7,266
  • Member since:
    06-02-2011

View PostCatStalker, on Apr 18 2013 - 18:19, said:

The credit bonuses don't stack, however the purchase price is also discounted this weekend so there is some benefit :)
This makes me sad that I ragequit the JagdPanzer VI.

Could you buff that poor excuse for a tank?

Takumi_Fujiwara #38 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:31

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 14664 battles
  • 309
  • [FOXEY] FOXEY
  • Member since:
    09-11-2011
Posted Image
Time to stock up on premium ammo!

PoLLiToP #39 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:32

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 19812 battles
  • 425
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012
so no tier 8 bonus and the jagdpanther bonuses dont stack...  :sad:

mikel1967 #40 Posted Apr 18 2013 - 18:36

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 23533 battles
  • 209
  • Member since:
    12-24-2010
funny,our german armour dont get no steel walls any more,must mean for the hellcat




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users