8.5 update failing?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

jtower #41 Posted Apr 27 2013 - 22:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 8785 battles
yeah i have the same problem except i got negitive voted cause i complained about a bullshit patch

Vladimir__Pootin #42 Posted Apr 28 2013 - 00:57

Private

• Players
  • 33601 battles
  • [GSB] GSB
Wow I guess this is my reward for finally breaking down and buying a years premium account. AWESOME!!!

UPDATE: I tried the following and it worked for me. I am not computer savvy by any means but after numerous attempts to update and getting the Crit. Error Check log for details messeage I did this and it worked.

Start-Computer-Games-World of tanks- updates. in this folder at the bottom was the previous download and update attempt I had made. I right clicked these attempts and deleted them. basically erasing my previous attempt and starting the whole updating process over. after deleting these entries and starting the launcher again it went all the way through and worked. I hope this helps someone who was as frustrated as I was. Good luck and happy hunting.

Edited by pleopard, Apr 28 2013 - 02:10.

scrugaa #43 Posted Apr 28 2013 - 02:01

Private

• Players
  • 11280 battles
ive been stuck at 10 % for a day and a half but its seems it dont stop sending information to the computeur. now i have a billing of 600$ from my internet provider for 400 gig downloaded from this update ! if someone have the same trouble please contact me i want this bug to be fix and my money back

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users