disabled disability handicapped handicap tremor essentialtremor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

zhaezzy #21 Posted Apr 26 2013 - 11:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13240 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6
Some other advice try a trackball that is thumb operated so when your thumb is not on the ball it will be less of an issue then you can operate the fire buttons without worrying about ruining your aim. French arty might be to your liking most tiers is is relatively quick and later it has turrets. Good luck and have fun.

JLK_250 #22 Posted Apr 26 2013 - 15:09

Major

• Players
  • 23925 battles
  • [GMONK] GMONK
From what I can tell, you have already tried a variety of tanks and know what your needs and preferences are better than anyone else.   It's hard to say if the problems you describe are unique to your condition or are normal for everyone as they are learning the game.  For example, I sometimes get the shakes from an adrenaline rush and I often flail like a noob when in the heat of battle.  Just pick whatever tanks you like to play and enjoy the game.   And keep mixing it up.  I didn't used to like medium tanks and hated to play light tanks but now I like mediums the most and am warming up to lights.

RumRunner151 #23 Posted Apr 26 2013 - 16:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30150 battles
Do you find auto-loader and guns with high RoF better?   If a tremble causes an errant shot on a gun with a long reload, that is no fun.  I woud think trying to stik to high RoF guns might help.  Good luck and thanks for having a good attitude!  Keep it up!

jerv #24 Posted Apr 26 2013 - 19:35

Major

• Players
  • 7697 battles
  • [BURNS] BURNS
One that I have been playing for fun lately is the Matilda. Sure, it's slow as hell, but even with a 78% crew with no secondary skills, it has virtually no reticule bloom on the move. Great accuracy, penetration, and DPM, plus Tier 5 Heavy armor on a Tier 4 Medium ... an easy tank to rack up damage with even if you are a bit twitchy. Most tanks have a targeting circle bigger than your target at range, making hitting unlikely even with a steady hand. With the Matilda, a twitch usually makes the difference between hitting their glacis and hitting their fender; still a hit that takes HP away. It's also good training for many Heavies without spending a million credits or more and grinding tens of thousands of XP, so if you hate it, you didn't lose much.

VariaVespasa #25 Posted Apr 26 2013 - 19:46

Major

• Players
  • 75943 battles
  • [-_W_-] -_W_-
I'm gonna add another vote for the t71-  its a hilarious little tank, and its gun is very good so it should work well with autoaim speed runs.

GrimJahk #26 Posted Apr 26 2013 - 20:11

Captain

• Players
  • 13099 battles

View PostGeophage, on Apr 25 2013 - 17:16, said:

I really kinda expected to get a bunch of replies advising me to uninstall :)

Thanks for all the advice.

We're not all D'bags here ;-)

I had nothing to add then, but I can reply to this.

You asked a legitimate question, you want to play well.

For those two reasons, Welcome to WOT and have fun!

Also tagged with disabled, disability, handicapped, handicap, tremor, essentialtremor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users