T57 heavy crew skills?

t57 heavy crew skills

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

nilsonn #1 Posted May 01 2013 - 21:15

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Hey all, just wanna be prepared for when i get the beast..

Any ideas on crew skills?

I'm thinkin of BIA as first? or any other suggestions?

thx in advance :)

Somtaaw #2 Posted May 01 2013 - 21:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
BiA you can leave until third skill-ish. Repair is a much higher priority, and then probably skills such as smooth ride, snap shot & Sixth Sense. After reaching 40-50% third skill, drop and do BiA/Repair, then re-start the other skills.

nilsonn #3 Posted May 01 2013 - 21:31

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Alright! Ah so i actually get something usefull out of it whilest levelling the crewskills. I got it :)

Dockmaster #4 Posted May 01 2013 - 21:34

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
BiA is very important but you don't want to go through the entire first skill training with no benefits.

What I recommend is go with repairs first through to 100%. For your second skill/perk pick almost anything that gives benefits while training ( Skill not Perk ). Once you have the second skill up to around 50% you go and reallocate your skill sets. Go to Drop Skills and either use gold for 100% change at no penalty or silver where you lose a few percent. Once you have dropped skills select BiA as the first skill for all your crew and reassign your second skill to repair.

It's a bit hard to articulate this concept but I hope you understand what I am getting at.

nilsonn #5 Posted May 01 2013 - 23:09

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostDockmaster, on May 01 2013 - 21:34, said:

BiA is very important but you don't want to go through the entire first skill training with no benefits.

What I recommend is go with repairs first through to 100%. For your second skill/perk pick almost anything that gives benefits while training ( Skill not Perk ). Once you have the second skill up to around 50% you go and reallocate your skill sets. Go to Drop Skills and either use gold for 100% change at no penalty or silver where you lose a few percent. Once you have dropped skills select BiA as the first skill for all your crew and reassign your second skill to repair.

It's a bit hard to articulate this concept but I hope you understand what I am getting at.

I do! Sounds good. Continue grinding the t69 for now.. 40k away from t54e1.
Thanks for the advice :)

VegasRon #6 Posted May 02 2013 - 09:40

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles
I have a different method.

I'd go sixth sense and repair, you wont really feel the impact of not having that one repair skill. Take it later on the commander.

Sixth Sense should be a priority on every tank you own.

_Tracked_ #7 Posted May 20 2013 - 14:34

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
I agree with Vegas.  Sixth Sense is the single most important skill IMO in this game. 1) Light tanks when you are spotting to know when you have been spotted in return 2) Heavies to know when to move your butt to evade arty fire.  Repairs come second on this tank.  I am into my third skill so Smooth Ride and Snapshot combined with the Vert Stabilizer are a must for me!