Player with blue colour icon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

mc91101 #41 Posted Nov 02 2013 - 01:45

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14857 battles
  • [--DRB] --DRB
I've only ever intentionally fired on 2 team mates. First time we were at ensk i think, right as the match started a Hellcat blasted a T1 in the track and turned blue. He immediately started apologizing in chat said his mouse malfunctioned. Every one was like ok, np, crap happens, but then he spun right around and 1 shot our Chaffee. I was still driving my M44 to get positioned, I just juked over a few degrees, dropped the sight right on his tail pipe, and as soon as the sight settled I put down a rabid kitty.  I got an immediate thank you from the T1, it turns out that at the same I shot the cat, it had dinged a shot of the side of T1 again.

The 2nd time he wasn't blue but it was a matter of self defense and survival. I was playing my M44 again this time on Highway and was set up to support the town. As I was trying to sight in on a red I noticed my sight wouldn't stay tight and was moving to the left. I pop out of arty view to see whats up and I have some sortta TD just shoving me across the map. I try to move out of his way and he kept turning with me and shoving me. One of our other tanks came over, got on his side and shoved him away from me and told him to leave me alone. I ran over the hill towards the cliff to the west of the north spawn and reset up. Just as I was looking for another target I get rocked and take ~25% damage, I leave arty mode again thinking I'm taking fire and getting ready to run, just to find it was him again and he'd rammed me. I told him to stop or I'd shoot, he backed up and rammed me again for another 25% At this point I panic and do something stupid, I blast him at contact range and proceed to nuke myself with my HE. It bounces on him but drops me to 9 health, not 9% but 9 total. I jam it in reverse and try to get away knowing that he will either shoot me or ram me again and either way I'm dead. Luckily the same tank that had pushed him away before come over the hill and derps him, saving me.

Suuperflie #42 Posted Nov 09 2013 - 17:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 38162 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS
You don't just kill someone because their name is blue.  You don't know the circumstances of what happened.  My name is blue at times because I kill people that shoot me first.  Matter of fact, my name is blue now, becuase some idiot in a covanenter shot my t1 heavy twice, neither of which did damage, but how do I know he wouldn't have just shot me in the rear if I had just ignored it and drove off?

Chairborne #43 Posted Nov 09 2013 - 18:51

Captain

• Players
  • 8523 battles
I've turned blue twice. Both were when I was learning how to walk and chew gum at the same time. Neither TK were in the Cap, but I had very few kills at the time. I'm thankful that my teammates were not the shoot first type and allowed me to regain my honor quickly.

Unless I see someone blazing away or make a snarky comment about the TK, I let them be. Mistakes happen. And yes, I have been tracked (or worse) in the Cap a number of times and have never retaliated. Mistakes happen, thought I still don't understand the whole shooting in the Cap thing. Initially I just thought they didn't know how to change ammo, but I see it in tier IX games so it can't be a noob thing.

I have had a couple of TK in later battles and did not turn blue but they were both shots on red and a friendly drove into the shot. Nothing I can do about that. I've done the same stupid thing myself and I apologize in both circumstances, I need to improve my situation awareness.

RidgeRoamer #44 Posted Nov 09 2013 - 18:59

Major

• Players
  • 6770 battles
Shooting blue teammates is moronic.
If stupid is as stupid does them knock yourself out.   Bad enough when idiots inflict drama on their team - 'smart' players getting sidetracked by anything but the battle which in turn makes them turn into team killers there is no excuse for.
Please don't act like you're doing anyone any favours by it, you're no better than they are and you're not fooling anyone other than other stupid people.

Edited by Sgt_Sinful_Needs, Nov 09 2013 - 19:00.

Sir_Texas_Sir #45 Posted Nov 09 2013 - 20:36

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 18931 battles

View Postarmydude, on May 12 2013 - 12:16, said:

Turning blue takes effort and is a result of multiple attacks on friendly tanks.  More often than not, it is no accident. When they turn blue feel free to kill them. I kill smurfs... it is what I do...  :angry:

unless you kill a friendly on the enemy cap.  That is alto blue name.  Happened one time to me when some idiot jump in front of my Mk IV with Pom Pom and didn't know about the second two rounds coming after my first two cause of fast reload (4 rounds in pretty much close range is nastiness)....he soaked up the second two and died....he was trying ot get my kill shot from me that I had for sure while I was capping....noob move should of stayed in cover.

Deimos_11 #46 Posted Nov 25 2013 - 22:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 3483 battles
I snapped today, guy got 8 kills 6 of them were directly via him finishing off those I did all the damage to, so I blew him up and then another guy shot on me so I did it on him to cause my blood was going. Anyway is there a way to get the blue off?

Chairborne #47 Posted Nov 26 2013 - 02:02

Captain

• Players
  • 8523 battles

View PostDeimos_11, on Nov 25 2013 - 22:56, said:

I snapped today, guy got 8 kills 6 of them were directly via him finishing off those I did all the damage to, so I blew him up and then another guy shot on me so I did it on him to cause my blood was going. Anyway is there a way to get the blue off?
You should never deliberately shoot your own teammate unless he is actively and deliberately shooting on Greens and goes Blue. In your circumstance, your behavior was totally unacceptable. A few games of good behavior will take the blue off of you, but when you are Blue, do not shoot back if you are shot by teammates, that will only make things worse for you.

The_Talking_Dead #48 Posted Nov 28 2013 - 07:56

Private

• Players
  • 73222 battles
Actually one of these aholes just killed me on my team.
If I would have known what that meant I would have killed him first.
He kept pushing at me to get me to move from my position.
I wouldn't move and so he killed me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users