BULLETPROOF NERDS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

Schlup #1 Posted Dec 30 2010 - 00:30

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Posted Image

Who We Are...

We are an online gaming community that enjoys team-work, friendship and competition. We strive to provide a mature online gaming atmosphere that emphasizes respect for others and having a good time. Besides playing for fun we also participate in scrimmages and other competitive activities. We only recruit mature members over 18 years old.

Why Join BPN?

We run clean servers : no swearing, hacking or other immature behavior. No smack talking from 14 year olds!
Great group of people who makes it fun to get on and play. Take teamwork and cohesiveness to a new level.
Dedicated high performance resources and assets to use for our members: Game Servers, TeamSpeak, webservers, forums.....
Potential to be an Admin on our Servers!
We invite you to visit our website at http://www.bulletproofnerds.com
Team BPN...Experience the difference!

If you have any questions or comments please post them here and we'll get back with you as soon as possible.

Sir_diealot #2 Posted Jan 25 2011 - 00:22

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
A great time every night and the members are always happy to help with any problems you might have.

cococountykiller #3 Posted Jan 25 2011 - 01:17

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
I have fun gaming with everyone. I look forward to the group gaming nights
we have together. WoT is so much better when we work as A TEAM TOGETHER!!

We look forward to fraggin it up with ya on the battle field

Gomer_PyleUSMC #4 Posted Apr 25 2011 - 14:53

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Bumping this great clan! We are actively recruiting mature members. Desperately need good artillery for our clan/company battles, and will take anyone who is interested. I've played with these guys since the beginning of the year and have nothing but good things to say about them.  The website is currently down but if you send me a PM I'll make sure the information gets to the right people.

Give us a shot, I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

shrapnelshot999 #5 Posted Apr 25 2011 - 18:38

Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
I join.  
How do I join exactly?
Can 12 year olds smack talk?
(joking)

shrapnelshot999 #6 Posted Apr 25 2011 - 18:43

Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Come on people, we need to be in the Boot cap tourny!

Gomer_PyleUSMC #7 Posted Apr 28 2011 - 17:26

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Welcome Atticus_Rose! I'm sure he can attest from the first night of gaming with us that we are a good community.

RllDtraiN #8 Posted May 20 2011 - 04:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
Hello BPN  ...... A few of you guys prolly remember me   :)   Would you guys like to join forces with our brigade? and take over clan wars :D

Gomer_PyleUSMC #9 Posted May 20 2011 - 04:46

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View PostRllDtraiN, on May 20 2011 - 04:39, said:

Hello BPN  ...... A few of you guys prolly remember me   :)   Would you guys like to join forces with our brigade? and take over clan wars :D
Contact Imbobdole, he is our PR rep and facilitates any new alliances.

ThornFalconeye #10 Posted May 20 2011 - 05:54

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Played a few matches with some of you guys, I'd like to join but your website is down.

Kophka #11 Posted May 20 2011 - 14:05

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Oh man, the nervousness and excitement of that first "stepping-into-unknown-territory" Conquest battle last night was epic. I also love the way we prepared by having 2 flawless victories in a row against equal or higher tanks in the Company Battles, hell of a warm-up. Glad to be a part of it guys!  :Smile_great:

jackal40 #12 Posted May 22 2011 - 20:00

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Tried your website, but I'm getting a "server not found error". I'll keep trying, but would appreciate someone PMing me the details to join.

Thanks!

Gomer_PyleUSMC #13 Posted May 22 2011 - 22:08

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View Postjackal40, on May 22 2011 - 20:00, said:

Tried your website, but I'm getting a "server not found error". I'll keep trying, but would appreciate someone PMing me the details to join.

Thanks!

come check out this website to register for BPN
http://circleofdarkn...em.com/news.php

you can also apply to the clan by visiting this link
http://uc.worldoftan...t_order_by=role

If you have any more questions, or have any friends that are looking for a clan. Please feel free to have them contact me and I'll get them set up

Thanks,
Spets
Recruiter (BPN)

Gomer_PyleUSMC #14 Posted May 24 2011 - 15:47

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Just a nice bump to the top to let everyone know we're still recruiting players of all level of skill and tier of tank. We do prefer you have at least a tier 5, but if your close we're more than happy to help you get there and bring your skill up. I've watched several of our players bring their skill up exponentially with a little help from our clan.

lakat #15 Posted Jul 08 2011 - 16:02

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostGomer_PyleUSMC, on Apr 25 2011 - 14:53, said:

Bumping this great clan! We are actively recruiting mature members. Desperately need good artillery for our clan/company battles, and will take anyone who is interested. I've played with these guys since the beginning of the year and have nothing but good things to say about them.  The website is currently down but if you send me a PM I'll make sure the information gets to the right people.

Give us a shot, I'm sure you wont be disappointed.
Hi I'm working on Artillary I did all what was required of me thru the forms when asked for what game I did not see world of tanks just something to do with genaral gaming. I currently have a M41 T/V go by LaKaT in game see you there.