Jump to content


Pz.IV H Ooarai with Miho MOD(There is Miho_Nishizumi on the Tank)

girls_und_panzer tank_skins

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

PONchang #21 Posted May 23 2013 - 17:24

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2609 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013
It is not downloadable.
ダウンロード出来ません

Edited by PONchang, May 23 2013 - 17:27.


SOLOMO_JPN #22 Posted May 23 2013 - 18:05

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    01-02-2013
>PONchang
plz retry

DeltaAstraea #23 Posted May 23 2013 - 18:08

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 7751 battles
  • 88
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012
Question: Is there a difference between the stock and upgraded turret? I installed your mod and when I came across a Pz IV it didn't have Miho on top so I thought maybe it was the stock turret?

SOLOMO_JPN #24 Posted May 23 2013 - 18:11

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    01-02-2013
>Jinxed_Katajainen
I thought about this while I was editting......
I'd like to remake it later

SOLOMO_JPN #25 Posted May 23 2013 - 18:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    01-02-2013
>Question: Is there a difference between the stock and upgraded turret? I installed your mod and when I came across a Pz IV it didn't have Miho on top so I thought maybe it was the stock turret?
Both of turrets are same model.
I dont know about lod0,lod1,lod2 file now.
Maybe the MOD works on high quality texture mode

Edited by SOLOMO_JPN, May 23 2013 - 18:15.


PONchang #26 Posted May 23 2013 - 18:23

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2609 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013
It is the highest.

View PostSOLOMO_JPN, on May 23 2013 - 18:05, said:

>PONchang
plz retry
It was able to do.
thank you :)

It introduced instantly.
It is the highest.
早速導入しました
最高です
It tampered with a few.
少しいじってみました
It has been made the initial version of anime.
アニメ初期版にしちゃった(∀`*ゞ)テヘッ
Spoiler                     

Edited by PONchang, May 23 2013 - 18:44.


SOLOMO_JPN #27 Posted May 23 2013 - 19:56

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    01-02-2013
>PONchang
That's nice
I ll make stock turret version if Ican

akh101 #28 Posted May 24 2013 - 02:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 13935 battles
  • 3,467
  • [KURO] KURO
  • Member since:
    12-12-2011

View PostSOLOMO_JPN, on May 23 2013 - 19:56, said:

>PONchang
That's nice
I ll make stock turret version if Ican

any updates?

jact2047 #29 Posted May 24 2013 - 05:17

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6500 battles
  • 795
  • [GUP2] GUP2
  • Member since:
    06-02-2011

View PostJinxed_Katajainen, on May 23 2013 - 17:17, said:

PzIV cupola hatches open sideways instead of front and back like it does in the model
四号の二枚ハッチは砲塔に対して前後ではなく横開きで・・・

Ankou team's PzIV during the finals has the one piece hatch.  Earlier it did have the two piece though...
決勝戦のあんこう四号は一枚ハッチキューポラに変えてあります。グレーの時は二枚ハッチでしたけど

This is due to the reference model turret used: the Panzer IV Hydraulic's turret
It's crash model for the hatch opens from the front and back. The same goes for the vanilla stock turret.

If he used the vanilla upgraded turret, it does have a one piece hatch.
For a hatch that opens sideways, check the PzIII/IVs upgraded turret.

I realized this when I first saw his work, since the skin I've provided has the Hydro turret swap files which he can access.
If you need the vanilla turret files, feel free to ask, or I can assume you know how to open the res packages.


And please correct me with my pronouns if I refer to your gender incorrectly.

As for the gray version: Here it is.
Spoiler                     

I also uploaded a supplementary mod for this with additional detail fixes. You need the remodel itself first.
Spoiler                     

With all this talk about mentioning missed files, I better update my original reskin of the Pz IV.

Edited by jact2047, May 24 2013 - 15:20.


DeltaAstraea #30 Posted May 24 2013 - 14:44

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 7751 battles
  • 88
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012
Reinstalled it. It's fixed now.   :great:

Battleship_Nagato #31 Posted May 24 2013 - 20:13

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6713 battles
  • 132
  • Member since:
    02-28-2011
We need Anzu on the top of the hetzer! I got the MMD model if you need it solomo!

akh101 #32 Posted May 25 2013 - 04:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 13935 battles
  • 3,467
  • [KURO] KURO
  • Member since:
    12-12-2011
yea the upgraded Pz.IV does have the one hatch opean system wile the j got the two open system....which make no scenes why that.......and there bloody the same thing.......

Phoenix915 #33 Posted May 26 2013 - 19:04

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    05-10-2013
Great model totally enjoying it on my Panzer IV.
I do have a request however and that is could you make the Stug team model with the loader (Caeser) and commander (Erwin) sitting out, Like you see them in Episode 4 after knocking out one of the Matilda's laughing. I do not mind if you put it on the Stug model with the Flags or if you reskin the model to be the gray and hippo logo on the side.

Battleship_Nagato #34 Posted May 26 2013 - 19:28

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6713 battles
  • 132
  • Member since:
    02-28-2011

View PostPhoenix915, on May 26 2013 - 19:04, said:

I do have a request however and that is could you make the Stug team model with the loader (Caeser) and commander (Erwin) sitting out, Like you see them in Episode 4 after knocking out one of the Matilda's laughing.

That would be the best thing ever for the stug, but it's probably not going to happen. Solomo is using the MMD (MikuMikuDance) models, a 3D animation program. One guy made several character of Girls und Panzer for making vids with. I got all angelfish team (Hana, Miho, Mako, Saori and Yukari) and the prez, Anzu. But the person who made those decided to retire all of his model. The other existing are Nonna and Katyusha and also Darjeeling, Assam and Orange Pekoe (in school uniform and also combat uniform) and those are really rare and nobody is charing them anymore and I don't know if solomo got them. So unless someboby find them or create them, I don't think we will have that badass stug with his badass crew.

akh101 #35 Posted May 26 2013 - 19:37

    Major

  • Players
  • 13935 battles
  • 3,467
  • [KURO] KURO
  • Member since:
    12-12-2011

View PostTheTigerHunter, on May 26 2013 - 19:28, said:

That would be the best thing ever for the stug, but it's probably not going to happen. Solomo is using the MMD (MikuMikuDance) models, a 3D animation program. One guy made several character of Girls und Panzer for making vids with. I got all angelfish team (Hana, Miho, Mako, Saori and Yukari) and the prez, Anzu. But the person who made those decided to retire all of his model. The other existing are Nonna and Katyusha and also Darjeeling, Assam and Orange Pekoe (in school uniform and also combat uniform) and those are really rare and nobody is charing them anymore and I don't know if solomo got them. So unless someboby find them or create them, I don't think we will have that badass stug with his badass crew.

yes sadly that true......why cant they let other people use them and stuff....like improvements and stuff.....*sigh*

Battleship_Nagato #36 Posted May 26 2013 - 19:46

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6713 battles
  • 132
  • Member since:
    02-28-2011
But not all hope is lost comrades!!! The guy is japanese so I cannnot do much to convince him to put them back BUT! I found a guy in the US that have the characters I don't (Pravda and St-Gloria) and he's saying that the creator have made them all (don't know if that's true), but that he hate to see his creation perveted. He don't have them either but him trying to have the missing one so that we can have Katyusha on the shoulder of Nonna on the KV-2!

SOLOMO_JPN #37 Posted May 27 2013 - 13:35

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    01-02-2013

View PostTheTigerHunter, on May 26 2013 - 19:46, said:

But not all hope is lost comrades!!! The guy is japanese so I cannnot do much to convince him to put them back BUT! I found a guy in the US that have the characters I don't (Pravda and St-Gloria) and he's saying that the creator have made them all (don't know if that's true), but that he hate to see his creation perveted. He don't have them either but him trying to have the missing one so that we can have Katyusha on the shoulder of Nonna on the KV-2!

I contacted to the creator of Nonna,Katyusya model before release Pz4 skin.
But I was not allowed to use his model.
I will ask him when I made some results.

Battleship_Nagato #38 Posted May 27 2013 - 16:00

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6713 battles
  • 132
  • Member since:
    02-28-2011
Hopefully he will see that your doing a great job and let you use his model!

Phoenix915 #39 Posted May 27 2013 - 20:21

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    05-10-2013
Shame when people don't share there work tho I do understand how it feels for your work to be taken and coined of as your there own, That said If anyone does ever get the models or have the ability to make a stug/hippo skin with loader and commander sitting out then let me know.
I would be the first inline to use it lol.
Love Hippo team and stug.

Airsoft980 #40 Posted May 29 2013 - 02:52

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 13021 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    04-01-2012
The link doesnt appear to work to download. Is there an alternative download link i could use?





Also tagged with girls_und_panzer, tank_skins

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users