Jump to content


Im a newbie but I'm looking for a Clan.


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

YourSlayer #1 Posted May 25 2013 - 04:39

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 33615 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013
I have mostly tier 5 tanks and my survival percentage is about 20% but I'm looking for a Clan despite that. Everybody deserves to have some fun here don't you think so? If somebody is willing to accept me in his Clan just invite me and I'll accept gladly.

SargentOddBall #2 Posted May 25 2013 - 04:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 9974 battles
  • 4,070
  • Member since:
    03-26-2011
Look for joining a sister clan. They will have the same name as the top clan; except usually a 2 or 3 next to the name. These usually train new players. A factory, if you will. Get into one of these, they will train you on how to be a good player, then they will let you into their big clan.

Improve on yourself, first. Look up guides for WoT on google. Study tank weak spots. Study tank module locations. Learn where the gas tanks are, the driver, the commander, and the ammo rack is.

Then nose-dive into the wiki. Go into the mechanics section. Do not look up until you have read the entire thing 2-3 times, and you can remember it all.

Watch replays. Watch your old replays. Look at how you can improve on your mistakes.

I may sound a little harsh, but it's what I am doing.. and it's quite successful.

Black_Hawk70 #3 Posted May 25 2013 - 04:53

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21766 battles
  • 1,317
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

View PostYourSlayer, on May 25 2013 - 04:39, said:

I have mostly tier 5 tanks and my survival percentage is about 20% but I'm looking for a Clan despite that. Everybody deserves to have some fun here don't you think so? If somebody is willing to accept me in his Clan just invite me and I'll accept gladly.

I was going to invite you to try MKS...


View PostSargentOddBall, on May 25 2013 - 04:41, said:

Look for joining a sister clan. They will have the same name as the top clan; except usually a 2 or 3 next to the name. These usually train new players. A factory, if you will. Get into one of these, they will train you on how to be a good player, then they will let you into their big clan.

Improve on yourself, first. Look up guides for WoT on google. Study tank weak spots. Study tank module locations. Learn where the gas tanks are, the driver, the commander, and the ammo rack is.

Then nose-dive into the wiki. Go into the mechanics section. Do not look up until you have read the entire thing 2-3 times, and you can remember it all.

Watch replays. Watch your old replays. Look at how you can improve on your mistakes.

I may sound a little harsh, but it's what I am doing.. and it's quite successful.

But I would be doing you a disservice. What SargentOddBall said will serve you much better in the long run.

Good luck

YourSlayer #4 Posted May 25 2013 - 05:22

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 33615 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View PostBlack_Hawk70, on May 25 2013 - 04:53, said:

I was going to invite you to try MKS...
What is MKS?

Where can I find a sister Clan?

Edited by YourSlayer, May 25 2013 - 05:22.


Black_Hawk70 #5 Posted May 25 2013 - 05:26

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21766 battles
  • 1,317
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

View PostYourSlayer, on May 25 2013 - 05:22, said:

What is MKS?

Where can I find a sister Clan?

MKS is the tag for clan Macross Knights, of which I am one of the Deputy Commanders.

Also, you posted this thread in the wrong sub-forum. You will have much better luck being recruited if you post here: http://forum.worldof...ing-for-a-clan/

YourSlayer #6 Posted May 25 2013 - 05:37

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 33615 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013
Thanks!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users