Pz 1 C...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

ScorpionQueen #1 Posted Jun 04 2013 - 02:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7646 battles
  • [R0NIN] R0NIN
Ok now I have been playing this game for a long while, and as such have not played as a low tier until recently when I was trying to get a few new tank trees to do. So here is what I have found out.

1. This Pz 1 C tank... its machine gun is a bit over powered. I have many a witness these tanks go on killing sprees because of how fast they fire. Now of course this was off set by a low penetration... however due to the fact that it's fighting low tier tanks it dose not make much sense.

2. The "big clans" use this tank to boost stats... Much like the premium tank Type 59, or the M4 with derp... however I find it sad that these "big clan" players are playing this tank to boost their stats.. I mean wow...

3. The Pz 1 C is unfair to the new players. (unless they are in it) Linking it to above, If a new player was to meet an experienced tanker using this tank chances are they are not going to win... Because of it's high rate of fire and couple that with being in a low tier room it is very unfair... also the speed of the tank it's self...

So, In my opinion, this tank is a bit noobish and I think that it needs to be nerfed in some way... lower the amount of shots it can fire at once, lower the reload... lower the firing rate... anything

I have been trying to get me a KV for awhile now, and can't seem to get past the T-28 because I'm either bottom tier, or top tier and there are platoons of these things on my team (taking kills) or on the enemy team (killing everyone)

Anyone else think that these lil "seal clubbers" need a nerf or something? it's getting annoying.

And on a side note I have seen clans mass platoons with these buggers, once when I was playing my marder (for the wespe) I came across a team of 7 of these, all in the same clan and on the same team... can you guess who won that battle?

Priory_of_Sion #2 Posted Jun 04 2013 - 02:09

Major

• Players
  • 10437 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
I don't see it as seal clubbing, more as population control.

Forever reign the Panzer I ausf. C.

Plus an experienced player in any low tier tank is bound to destroy newbs by the dozens.

A_UselessReptile #3 Posted Jun 04 2013 - 02:10

Major

• Players
  • 23285 battles
  • [FOXEY] FOXEY
Pz1C is pretty fun, OP possibly but this has unfortunately been brought up several times. The search function is for convenience and minimizing the number of repeat threads among the forums. But once again you are right in that it does over perform under the right circumstances.

guttermessiah #4 Posted Jun 04 2013 - 02:11

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26037 battles
I have a PZ1c and a T-28 and I had no problem at all getting to the KV. I know how to fight the 1C in my T-28 because of my experience. It doesn't need a nerf.

cavman276 #5 Posted Jun 04 2013 - 02:13

Captain

• Players
  • 17909 battles
  • [ROXY] ROXY

View PostScorpionQueen, on Jun 04 2013 - 02:06, said:

2. The "big clans" use this tank to boost stats... Much like the premium tank Type 59, or the M4 with derp... however I find it sad that these "big clan" players are playing this tank to boost their stats.. I mean wow...

Just feel safer having the knowledge that they're not near as good as those little blue and purple numbers say.

Seelin #6 Posted Jun 04 2013 - 02:16

Private

• Players
  • 19746 battles
  • [_BA_] _BA_
i think Scorpion has a good point the pz1c is a bit overpowered i mean i know how to kill them if i come up against them but if i hop in 1 i can kill a hellcat 1 on 1 and that shouldnt happen in a tank that low

pisty #7 Posted Jun 04 2013 - 02:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21069 battles
  • [EARCT] EARCT
I have one just beacouse is a funny tank, not op is really diferent, the 1c only can kill a lot in tier 3 battles, but u can´t carry a team in a tier 4, 5 battle, just scout and depend on your team

apollokenney #8 Posted Jun 04 2013 - 04:38

Captain

• Players
  • 15087 battles
  • [YELDO] YELDO

View PostSeelin, on Jun 04 2013 - 02:16, said:

i think Scorpion has a good point the pz1c is a bit overpowered i mean i know how to kill them if i come up against them but if i hop in 1 i can kill a hellcat 1 on 1 and that shouldnt happen in a tank that low
you lose in a tier 6 tank to a tier 3...... you can easily kill the pz1c. snipe him as he approaches