REQUEST: "Mighty Jingles" Voice Pack!

Mod_Request Mighty_Jingles Voice_Pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

Paul92a #41 Posted Oct 02 2013 - 05:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24364 battles
Youtube would be the main source of sound bites, there are 10001 usable quotes on there and as they are already public domain.......... The latest Dream Team video has got a great one for when the 6th sense light comes on "I'm getting the f.... out of here!"

Tank3rDude #42 Posted Oct 02 2013 - 16:31

Major

• Players
  • 9612 battles
  • [_TNK_] _TNK_
PLEASE DEVELOP THIS MOD! I love jingle's videos, they are very informative and freakin hilarious. I guarantee whoever develops this mod that it will become one of the hottest audio mods available in no time at all. Everyone knows Jingles and loves his "catchy" phrases. I especially like how he calls arty for what they really are, SCUMBAGS!

TheOriginalBlackbrother #43 Posted Oct 31 2013 - 16:58

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
if some one here could make this mod ( that knows how to make mods ) i will get him the mp3 sounds. i have alot of free time :P

crunchyblack #44 Posted Oct 31 2013 - 17:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 4374 battles
I just want my crew to say in jingles voice "scumbag" every time I get hit

NeroBlitz07 #45 Posted Nov 01 2013 - 03:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 5716 battles
This will awesome :smile: , I can't wait to hear when Jingles said "yeah, you like that don't you b*tch?!  :trollface: " when I critical hit to the enemy :playing: .

Absolute_Territory #46 Posted Nov 02 2013 - 07:10

Major

• Players
  • 21741 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
Jumping on board here. I'll stake this thread out until the magic starts to happen.  :smile:

Baconlover42 #47 Posted Nov 02 2013 - 22:56

Private

• Players
  • 2663 battles
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m_GO-zS_jHQ

I think this video would be a great help to the cause.  :smile:

_m3z_ #48 Posted Nov 15 2013 - 21:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 255 battles
  • [KITSU] KITSU
Hi folks.

I'm from the EU server (player name "m3z" without the underscores) but I too would love some Jingles to enhance my tanking experience.
The reason I'm posting is twofold:

1. I have the capability of making this mod.
2. I want this mod and am willing to spend some time creating it.

What I don't have is tons of free time so if the TheOriginalBlackbrother wants to help me collect up mp3s to use then I'll get them all together into a mod that we can all enjoy.

m3z

_m3z_ #49 Posted Nov 15 2013 - 21:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 255 battles
  • [KITSU] KITSU
Oh. and to get in touch with me about sending me the files you can reach me through the form on my clan's website: http://www.wot-gbr.org.uk/contact.php

m3z

_m3z_ #50 Posted Nov 15 2013 - 21:55

Corporal

• Players
  • 255 battles
  • [KITSU] KITSU
One few more things:

1. I can't (at this time) make it play different sounds depending on which vehicle type is destroyed. So sadly we can't have a phrase such as "Scratch one scumbag" only when you kill an arty (but we can have that phrase if we like).
2. We can have multiple phrases for any given event (i.e. killed an enemy). The quantity of phrases per event isn't limited but we should be somewhat sensible to prevent the mod from being too huge.
3. You can find a list of the existing phrases here: http://wiki.worldoft...d_their_meaning - we'll need at least one voice clip per event type.

m3z

_m3z_ #51 Posted Nov 15 2013 - 22:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 255 battles
  • [KITSU] KITSU
Yay - I'm good at this. Not. - CherryCoke - sorry I didn't notice your post where you'd volunteered to do this. I sort of skimmed past all the quotes you had.

How's the mod coming? I'm happy to help if you need it or whatever. I'm gonna continue creating my own copy of the soundpack for now anyway.

m3z

_m3z_ #52 Posted Nov 16 2013 - 00:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 255 battles
  • [KITSU] KITSU
In case it helps, so far I have created an fmod project which contains all the original world of tanks default audio and is ready to compile and distribute.
All that must be done is Jingles' sound clips must be substituted for the default ones and it can then be distrubuted.
If you're creating your own sound mod and you know what you're doing with fmod feel free to download the pack from http://mods.wot-gbr.org.uk/any time from about 45 minutes after this post (it's a big file, taking it's time to upload)
m3z

Edited by _m3z_, Nov 16 2013 - 00:18.

_m3z_ #53 Posted Nov 16 2013 - 02:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 255 battles
  • [KITSU] KITSU
Phrases to get together
I've created a page here (http://mods.wot-gbr....JinglesVoiceMod) which contains a complete list of all the phrases we need to get sound clips for.
Please do let me know what sound clips you think should be included and if possible give a youtube link with the time the phrase is said and i'll compile them into the list. I'd do it in the forum but the edit feature seems to keep screwing it up.
This will help both myself and CherryCoke to compile the sounds together into a mod.
I'll be monitoring both my contact page and this forum thread for responses so...
m3z

Edited by _m3z_, Nov 16 2013 - 03:03.

_m3z_ #54 Posted Nov 16 2013 - 03:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 255 battles
  • [KITSU] KITSU
Sorry for spamming this thread with so many posts but i really want to get this going.

I've updated the list I mentioned in my previous post and we have several phrases suggested in this thread that don't have corresponding youtube videos - if anyone can give me youtube videos with times for those phrases that would be really great.

Well it's 2:30 am here now so this is the last you'll hear from me today.

m3z

overlake050 #55 Posted Nov 16 2013 - 07:09

Corporal

• Players
  • 7290 battles
  • [EZ] EZ

View Post_m3z_, on Nov 15 2013 - 22:58, said:

Yay - I'm good at this. Not. - CherryCoke - sorry I didn't notice your post where you'd volunteered to do this. I sort of skimmed past all the quotes you had.

How's the mod coming? I'm happy to help if you need it or whatever. I'm gonna continue creating my own copy of the soundpack for now anyway.

m3z

Hey there _m3z_ first off I'd like to thank you for taking an interest in this project. I'm the one who got cherrycoke involved but since then I haven't spoke to him. It seems like you have the skills to help so I would recommend getting in touch with him through PM. And if you do decide to get involved which it seems like you are PM if you need any help. I don't have a lot of time with school going on but I'll help out as much as I can.

-Overlake050

overlake050 #56 Posted Nov 16 2013 - 07:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 7290 battles
  • [EZ] EZ

View Post_m3z_, on Nov 16 2013 - 02:10, said:

Phrases to get together
I've created a page here (http://mods.wot-gbr....JinglesVoiceMod) which contains a complete list of all the phrases we need to get sound clips for.
Please do let me know what sound clips you think should be included and if possible give a youtube link with the time the phrase is said and i'll compile them into the list. I'd do it in the forum but the edit feature seems to keep screwing it up.
This will help both myself and CherryCoke to compile the sounds together into a mod.
I'll be monitoring both my contact page and this forum thread for responses so...
m3z

One more thing I like that your making this page so we can see progress if you do get involved with the development. It allows for us to be more efficient and since we all want this mod that should help.

-Overlake050

DecptiveCobra #57 Posted Nov 16 2013 - 08:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 12401 battles
  • [TIL] TIL

View PostVictorinox3, on Jun 16 2013 - 13:03, said:

Yo I'm already working on this, I just need mp3 files of his sayings for:

*Don't really need
ally killed*
ally killed by player
ammo bay damaged
armor not pierced by player
armor pierced by player
armor pierced critically by player
armor ricochet by player
commander killed
damage by near explosion by enemy*
damage by near explosion by player
defeat*
driver killed
enemy fire started by player
enemy killed*
enemy killed by player
enemy sighted*
engine damaged
engine destroyed
engine functional
fire started
fire stopped
fuel tank damaged
gun damaged
gun destroyed
gun functional
gun reloaded*
gunner killed
loader killed
radio damaged
radio man killed
start battle
target lost
target unlocked
tracks damaged
tracks destroyed
tracks functional
tracks functional can move
turret rotator damaged
turret rotator destroyed
turret rotator functional
vehicle destroyed
victory*
enemy sighted for team*

well if your smart and you have that much time you can always Send him a personal PM Via youtube or better yet go over hes Videos and use a website called http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ to download hes videos in MP3 then Edit them with Audicity then Bam you Got the bits you need ether way its not imposable to do I had one where it said "fuck my life" when I died. I did that on the fly using said system.

Absolute_Territory #58 Posted Nov 16 2013 - 18:08

Major

• Players
  • 21741 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
Glad to see things are getting done behind the scenes. I thought the project died on launch when the thread went dead silent. If I could be of any use grabbing specified sound-bytes I'll try to help.  ^_^

_m3z_ #59 Posted Nov 16 2013 - 19:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 255 battles
  • [KITSU] KITSU
Hi Tsundere Tanker,

I don't know if anyone else is continuing with this mod but i am going to because i want to see it done and not forgotten. If you're willing to help the best thing you could do is to suggest phrases to fill in all the blanks on the page i created documenting all the phrases we need. For each phrase i need to know what it is and which youtube video i can find it in and at what time in the video it is said.

Once i have all the necessary phrases put together i will record them from youtube and put the mod together for us all.

m3z

Damaske #60 Posted Nov 16 2013 - 21:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 8616 battles
Do not forget Jingles did say he would work with making sound samples directly from him. Once things slow down for him. I think he said tankfest was taking up a lot of his time at the moment, but afterwards he might be able to help. That way you can just make the pharses that you want, and you can get em stright from the man himself, without all the editing.

just a FYI, if you want to whip something up for the meantime feel free too.

Also tagged with Mod_Request, Mighty_Jingles, Voice_Pack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users