Jump to content


0.9.19.1.1 Mods By JdgDReDD - Jimbo, Taipan Or Vanilla Sight Mod Packs + Xvm Only Packs in Full or L...

Jimbo Vanilla XvM

  • Please log in to reply
616 replies to this topic

JdgDReDD #581 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 23:10

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44296 battles
  • 674
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

 The WOT damage recieved log works very well set up properly, probably going to stick with it, 

 

see post #1 for More set up instructions.

 



JdgDReDD #582 Posted Apr 29 2017 - 03:56

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44296 battles
  • 674
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

Version 7 is RELEASED

 

XvM updated in all packs



JdgDReDD #583 Posted May 02 2017 - 21:15

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44296 battles
  • 674
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

so I've been looking for a working battle assistant

 

I found one. It requires a subscription!!!

 

So appears it will no longer appear in my mod packs

 

What a joke.



JdgDReDD #584 Posted May 08 2017 - 06:19

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44296 battles
  • 674
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

Version 8 IS OUT

 

xvm core and yassenkrassen updated :)



Cool_Qas #585 Posted May 12 2017 - 13:05

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    01-22-2017
testing this mod dude
thanks for your hard work :playing:

Zino_596 #586 Posted May 31 2017 - 16:06

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 16680 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

9.19 is here

 

 

 



JdgDReDD #587 Posted Jun 02 2017 - 21:28

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44296 battles
  • 674
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

0.9.19.0.1  XvM FuLL and Lite Versions are UP!!!

 

working on mods packs now


Edited by JdgDReDD, Jun 02 2017 - 22:15.


Zino_596 #588 Posted Jun 02 2017 - 22:17

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 16680 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

View PostJdgDReDD, on Jun 02 2017 - 12:28, said:

0.9.19.0.1  XvM FuLL and Lite Versions are UP!!!

 

working on mods packs now

 

nice

 



JdgDReDD #589 Posted Jun 02 2017 - 22:44

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44296 battles
  • 674
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

 

ALL 0.9.19.0.1 MODS ARE UP AND GOOD TO GO (Follow install instructions on page 1)

 

 

All in one packs (jimbo, taipan or vanilla) - done

Sights only Packs - done

XvM only packs - done

 

let me know if there are any issues

 


Edited by JdgDReDD, Jun 02 2017 - 23:35.


Zino_596 #590 Posted Jun 03 2017 - 00:38

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 16680 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

View PostJdgDReDD, on Jun 02 2017 - 13:44, said:

 

ALL 0.9.19.0.1 MODS ARE UP AND GOOD TO GO (Follow install instructions on page 1)

 

 

All in one packs (jimbo, taipan or vanilla) - done

Sights only Packs - done

XvM only packs - done

 

let me know if there are any issues

 

 

so far ... working great .. using the Jimbo's .. only one battle, but i like it

 



JdgDReDD #591 Posted Jun 03 2017 - 02:03

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44296 battles
  • 674
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View PostZino_596, on Jun 02 2017 - 16:38, said:

 

so far ... working great .. using the Jimbo's .. only one battle, but i like it

 

 

i always try to keep it the same as i have it fine tuned to the way i like it with no clutter

 

this was the easiest patch to re assemble mods in a LONG LONG TIME



AutoJunkie79 #592 Posted Jun 03 2017 - 04:56

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18481 battles
  • 25
  • [MCBB] MCBB
  • Member since:
    11-01-2013

just fyi, the full taipan + xvm pack appears to be missing the sight files, it loads the stock sights. I downloaded the sights only and added files in and it's working now. It also still has a 9.18 folder in res_mods, is that still needed?

 

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to update this for all of us.

 

UPDATE: Spoke too soon, reload bar is not working



24cups #593 Posted Jun 03 2017 - 18:48

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20140 battles
  • 508
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013
Good job as usual Dredd. Thought you were gonna give it up, glad you didn't.

REAL559 #594 Posted Jun 03 2017 - 23:26

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18118 battles
  • 208
  • [CALI] CALI
  • Member since:
    08-25-2013
hey nice mod, how do i get rid of the bar on top while in battle? 

JdgDReDD #595 Posted Jun 04 2017 - 02:54

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44296 battles
  • 674
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View PostAutoJunkie79, on Jun 02 2017 - 20:56, said:

just fyi, the full taipan + xvm pack appears to be missing the sight files, it loads the stock sights. I downloaded the sights only and added files in and it's working now. It also still has a 9.18 folder in res_mods, is that still needed?

 

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to update this for all of us.

 

UPDATE: Spoke too soon, reload bar is not working

 

ah crap, i'll repackage it, no the 9.18 can go, thats probably where the sights are lol.

 

taipan sight pack is now fixed, thanks for the heads up

 

 


Edited by JdgDReDD, Jun 04 2017 - 03:10.


JdgDReDD #596 Posted Jun 04 2017 - 14:27

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44296 battles
  • 674
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View PostREAL559, on Jun 03 2017 - 15:26, said:

hey nice mod, how do i get rid of the bar on top while in battle? 

 

you could do what i do, go to solo mod installer, install the mods you want and then put yassenkrassen and my xvm config over it 

StingrayVet #597 Posted Jun 04 2017 - 15:32

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 8092 battles
  • 9
  • [USM] USM
  • Member since:
    07-09-2016
The Battle Results no longer can be reviewed from the Notification Center and thanks for putting the pop-up of win/loss of previous battle showing up while in another battle.  I love that notice!!

JdgDReDD #598 Posted Jun 04 2017 - 22:23

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44296 battles
  • 674
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View PostStingrayVet, on Jun 04 2017 - 07:32, said:

The Battle Results no longer can be reviewed from the Notification Center and thanks for putting the pop-up of win/loss of previous battle showing up while in another battle.  I love that notice!!

 

i provide this service for free, if you're not happy feel "free" to go elsewhere. The method you employ to express dissatisfaction is most unwholesome. BE GONE

JdgDReDD #599 Posted Jun 04 2017 - 22:24

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44296 battles
  • 674
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011
Version 2 out for the all in one packs to address the battle results issues (yassenkrassen session stats updated)

JdgDReDD #600 Posted Jun 05 2017 - 14:06

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44296 battles
  • 674
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

Jimbo version re packed to put the sights in the right place

 

my bad, since starting a small business i don't have time to play anymore, just enough to do the mods

 

in the mods folder, the 0.9.18.0 folder can be deleted


Edited by JdgDReDD, Jun 05 2017 - 14:11.






Also tagged with Jimbo, Vanilla, XvM

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users