Jump to content


0.9.19.1.2 Mods By JdgDReDD - Jimbo, Taipan Or Vanilla Sight Mod Packs + Xvm Only Packs in Full or L...

Jimbo Vanilla XvM

  • Please log in to reply
618 replies to this topic

Zino_596 #601 Posted Jun 05 2017 - 14:49

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 17213 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

View PostJdgDReDD, on Jun 05 2017 - 05:06, said:

Jimbo version re packed to put the sights in the right place

 

my bad, since starting a small business i don't have time to play anymore, just enough to do the mods

 

in the mods folder, the 0.9.18.0 folder can be deleted

 

thanks

StingrayVet #602 Posted Jun 06 2017 - 17:44

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 8484 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    07-09-2016

View PostJdgDReDD, on Jun 04 2017 - 22:23, said:

 

i provide this service for free, if you're not happy feel "free" to go elsewhere. The method you employ to express dissatisfaction is most unwholesome. BE GONE

I have been pondering this statement for the past few days and I am still at a complete loss as to how and what I stated was a "dissatisfaction and is most unwholesome" to you. I know you provide this service for free and I as well and many others are very grateful to you for this.  I would like to know what landmine I inadvertently stepped on so that I many correct it in the future.  It was not my intent to belittle your work or the fact that you are doing this now w/o playing the game but to show a fault in the program and give a positive feedback on one item as well.



JdgDReDD #603 Posted Jun 09 2017 - 03:47

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

0.9.19.0.2 ready

 

yassenkrassen also updated

 



JdgDReDD #604 Posted Jun 09 2017 - 03:54

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View PostStingrayVet, on Jun 06 2017 - 09:44, said:

I have been pondering this statement for the past few days and I am still at a complete loss as to how and what I stated was a "dissatisfaction and is most unwholesome" to you. I know you provide this service for free and I as well and many others are very grateful to you for this.  I would like to know what landmine I inadvertently stepped on so that I many correct it in the future.  It was not my intent to belittle your work or the fact that you are doing this now w/o playing the game but to show a fault in the program and give a positive feedback on one item as well.

 

you said something like "thanks for the battle message popping up in the middle of the screen"

making it sound like you were ticked right off.



JdgDReDD #605 Posted Jun 09 2017 - 03:54

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

0.9.19.0.2 ready

 

yassenkrassen also updated

 



JdgDReDD #606 Posted Jun 10 2017 - 17:37

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

Version 2 for 0.9.19.0.2 is OUT!!

 

XvM core Updated

 

All Mods No Xvm Updated

 

Sight Files Updated



JdgDReDD #607 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 19:59

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011
Xvm Core updated in all applicable packs in Version 3

JdgDReDD #608 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 00:32

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

0.9.19.1 Is Rolling Out

 

Jimbo Mod Pack is UP!!

Taipan Mod Pack is UP!!

Vanilla Mod Pack is UP!!

XVM Full is UP

XvM Lite is UP

 

get them here 


Edited by JdgDReDD, Jul 13 2017 - 02:39.


Zino_596 #609 Posted Jul 14 2017 - 01:22

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 17213 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

View PostJdgDReDD, on Jul 12 2017 - 15:32, said:

0.9.19.1 Is Rolling Out

 

Jimbo Mod Pack is UP!!

Taipan Mod Pack is UP!!

Vanilla Mod Pack is UP!!

XVM Full is UP

XvM Lite is UP

 

get them here 

 

Thanks i will try them out tonight sometime

24cups #610 Posted Jul 16 2017 - 19:26

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20257 battles
  • 528
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013

Hi Dredd, I just loaded your latest version and got this message about the XVM, should I be worried ?

 

  www.modxvm.com

XVM 6.7.5-dev (7718)
Update available:    v6.8.0
 • WoT 9.19.1
More information on the official website of XVM

Warning!
You've installed nightly build of XVM, which is not recommended for inexperienced users.
Some functionality may work incorrectly or may not work at all.

If you are testing XVM, you can ignore this message.

If you're just a player and not a tester of XVM, please use a stable version instead of nightly builds. Download the stable version from the official website of XVM: www.ModXVM.com



JdgDReDD #611 Posted Jul 16 2017 - 20:55

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View Post24cups, on Jul 16 2017 - 11:26, said:

Hi Dredd, I just loaded your latest version and got this message about the XVM, should I be worried ?

 

  www.modxvm.com

XVM 6.7.5-dev (7718)
Update available:    v6.8.0
 • WoT 9.19.1
More information on the official website of XVM

Warning!
You've installed nightly build of XVM, which is not recommended for inexperienced users.
Some functionality may work incorrectly or may not work at all.

If you are testing XVM, you can ignore this message.

If you're just a player and not a tester of XVM, please use a stable version instead of nightly builds. Download the stable version from the official website of XVM: www.ModXVM.com

 

nah, its nearly the same as the public release which isnt complete yet. Once xvm releases the final version for this iteration of Wot i will update the pack.

Edited by JdgDReDD, Jul 16 2017 - 20:55.


24cups #612 Posted Jul 16 2017 - 21:17

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20257 battles
  • 528
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013

View PostJdgDReDD, on Jul 16 2017 - 14:55, said:

 

nah, its nearly the same as the public release which isnt complete yet. Once xvm releases the final version for this iteration of Wot i will update the pack.

 

Thanks Man. Hope the new business venture is going well.

JdgDReDD #613 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 04:34

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View Post24cups, on Jul 16 2017 - 13:17, said:

 

Thanks Man. Hope the new business venture is going well.

 

it is, thnx, very busy

JdgDReDD #614 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 21:27

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

Version 2 is OUT!!!

 

All applicable mod packs updated to the latest public release of XvM 

 

do clean install - see post 1


Edited by JdgDReDD, Jul 17 2017 - 21:28.


JdgDReDD #615 Posted Jul 20 2017 - 23:53

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

0.9.19.1.1 Mod Packs are out!!! Get them here

 

working on individual mods now

 

quick note, frame rate issue seems fixed on the WOT end.


Edited by JdgDReDD, Jul 21 2017 - 00:21.


Zino_596 #616 Posted Jul 21 2017 - 00:49

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 17213 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

View PostJdgDReDD, on Jul 20 2017 - 14:53, said:

0.9.19.1.1 Mod Packs are out!!! Get them here

 

working on individual mods now

 

quick note, frame rate issue seems fixed on the WOT end.

 

thanks

JdgDReDD #617 Posted Jul 25 2017 - 04:50

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

Version 2 is UP!!!
 

xvm core and yassenkrassen updated

 

get them here


Edited by JdgDReDD, Jul 25 2017 - 04:53.


JdgDReDD #618 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 19:03

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

0.9.19.1.2 IS OUT for all packs (individual mods later)

 

get them here 


Edited by JdgDReDD, Yesterday, 07:49 PM.


JdgDReDD #619 Posted Yesterday, 08:13 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44495 battles
  • 676
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

Version 2 is out for 0.9.19.1.2 

 

centered mini map while zoomed







Also tagged with Jimbo, Vanilla, XvM

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users