9.17 Mods & Custom XvM By JdgDReDD
Updated Jan 10 2017
***Jimbo Sights are BACK!!!***
Your Choice of Main Gun Sights - Jimbo SIght Mod Pack, Taipan Sight Mod Pack Or Vanilla Sight Mod Pack (stk sights), Plus Xvm Only (Full or Lite Versions) are available with XvM configured my way (XvM Full package now contains a Dmg recieved Log). Sighted packs come complete with all the MUST HAVE mods listed below. All packs are frame rate friendly, choose the pack that suits you. Optional sights and some mods now available separately. Solo's ModPack installer now offers JdgDReDD's XvM config so you can pick your own mods and still get the XvM you want. Get it Here
Over Target Markers
In all mod packs except Xvm only (Full & Lite versions)
Exclusive custom markers show Tank tier, Tank name and HP left. Holding alt shows Player name, health bar and wn8. Enemy text has a better shadow for greater visibility. Color coded indicators for wn8 (left tick), and player efficiency in that specific vehicle (right tick), showing in the over target marker in normal view. Alt also shows 4 digit wn8.
All In One Packs (Vanilla or Sights + Mods + XvM) packs Here
XvM Only Full & Lite Versions Here
Individual Mods Here
Sghts Only Here
Browse All Files Here
0.9.17.0.1 Mods (Na/Eu/Ru players) - SEA players rename 0.9.17.0.1 to 0.9.17.0
Installation & Settings
must complete the first 5 steps below to achieve the intended function
1) **Important, For a clean install, make sure the C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods folder is empty except for the 0.9.XX folder which must also be empty. (Folders for older versions of the game can and should be deleted).
2) Installation - Download & Extract the main mod file to the World_of_tanks folder. In other words - delete your res_mods folder and replace it with mine. The default location for this folder is C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\
3) WoT settings - Go to In Game WoT settings - (First) Goto general tab, then scroll down to the bottom right and select "always" for enhanced features on the mini map. (Second) in the General Tab, Enable 25x zoom. (Third) in settings, Feedback Tab/Damage Tab, disable or enable " detailed damage caused by you " depending on the pack you're using.
4) Sight Installation - (optional) Download & Extract the Sight file to the World_of_tanks folder (replace files if asked). Sights may be installed on their own or on top of Xvm only Packs or Vanilla Mod Pack (stk sights) as well as any other mods you wish to add on your own.
5) Activate XvM - go to the XvM Website, activate your XvM - click "Activate Services" and "Update Statistics" buttons in the top middle of the window, and then choose your options by clicking the "Settings" button which controls the wn8 values displayed in game. (Game restart required)
6) Optional Install Method - Pick your own mods, Solo's mod pack installer now carries JdgDReDD's XvM Config allowing you to get my XvM set up and all the mods you want. Get it Here
All Mod Packs Include The Following:
(exception: Xvm Only Packs)
Zoom - (enable in wot settings)
Damage panel with Dmg Log - (Set stock dmg logs in wot settings)
Hybrid Mini map, XvM & WoT Features - (enable in wot settings)
Xvm Config file (Custom Coding by JdgDReDD)
Hit Log (Custom Coding by JdgDReDD)
Damage Log (Custom Coding by JdgDReDD)
Xvm -Latest Available
Carousel with stats (carousel size based on screen size)
Battle Assistant (J Key)
No scope shadow
Team Hp Pool Bar
Pmod Extra Session Stats
YassenKrassen Session Stats
Arty/Td Gun Traverse Indicator
Installation Tips & Tricks
Fresh install every Major patch (if you have the bandwidth!!) Save yourself a few headaches, about 25% of the time the Update is the nearly the same size as the full install. To do this browse to C:\Games, right click World_of_Tanks, right click and select delete, then download the full client again(or you can uninstall the normal way through control panel). Pls note, you can have multiple installs of world of tanks, just copy and paste the main wot folder.
Empty your updates folder, delete old versions and delete old replays/screenshots
First browse to C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods and delete all numbered files that are not the current version of World Of Tanks. (eg 0.9.15, 0.9.15.1, 0.9.15.2 etc). Then browse to C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\ and empty the following folders:
a) Updates - everything in this folder is a "run once" deal and can be deleted the second the launcher is done updating your game.
b) screenshots - from pressing print screen in game
c) replays - dependent on WoT settings whether replays are being recorded and saved.
FOR THE RECORD: my xvm full or Lite packages can be installed OVER any other config you're running
**I use solo mod installer for the basic mods, if you want to pick your own mods, use it too, My XvM is now offered there as an option. Get it Here
Edited by JdgDReDD, Jan 10 2017 - 19:22.