Jump to content


Mods By JdgDReDD - J1mb0, Taipan Or Vanilla Sight Mod Packs + Xvm Only Packs in Full or Lite Version...

Jimbo Vanilla XvM

  • Please log in to reply
855 replies to this topic

Zino_596 #841 Posted Oct 20 2018 - 23:13

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 25903 battles
  • 102
  • [-PST-] -PST-
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015
1st time ever .. down load failed ... Virus detected ...

JdgDReDD #842 Posted Oct 20 2018 - 23:56

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49082 battles
  • 880
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

McAfee and Norton are famous for false positives,

 

I scanned the files no virus.

 

re try



Zino_596 #843 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 01:53

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 25903 battles
  • 102
  • [-PST-] -PST-
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

View PostJdgDReDD, on Oct 20 2018 - 14:56, said:

McAfee and Norton are famous for false positives,

 

I scanned the files no virus.

 

re try

 

View PostJdgDReDD, on Oct 20 2018 - 14:56, said:

McAfee and Norton are famous for false positives,

 

I scanned the files no virus.

 

re try

i have no idea what the issue is .. i use windows defender ... this is the first time i have had an problem ... still will not let me download .. tried Jimbo and Grn Melty .. no go ... i will have to try another computer and use a USB stick i guess



JdgDReDD #844 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 02:43

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49082 battles
  • 880
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View PostZino_596, on Oct 20 2018 - 17:53, said:

 

i have no idea what the issue is .. i use windows defender ... this is the first time i have had an problem ... still will not let me download .. tried Jimbo and Grn Melty .. no go ... i will have to try another computer and use a USB stick i guess

 

triple checked all files, 

 

all scan clear

 

you should be able to override it ? no?

 

if you're using windows defender you should add avast antivirus if nothing else, its free and dependable

 

and also the free version of malwarebyes is good to for malware

 

add both you're pretty ok, i wouldnt trust windows defender alone

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

1.2.0.1 Version 2 is up now for All In One Packs 

 

Updated to  Public Release of XvM

 

 

Mod Pack & Sights Download location Mediafire: Here

 

 

 see post #1 Here for "clean" install instructions (Recommended)

 

 

(if there are issue please let me know, the mods are checked but some issues only occur on some machines and others are intermittent, gotta know to be able to fix it)


Edited by JdgDReDD, Oct 21 2018 - 14:31.


JdgDReDD #845 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 17:54

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49082 battles
  • 880
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

1.2.0.1 Version 2a is up now for All In One Packs 

 

Updated to  Public Release of XvM

pmod session stats removed for interfering with the info panel

 

 

Mod Pack & Sights Download location Mediafire: Here

 

 

 see post #1 Here for "clean" install instructions (Recommended)

 

 

(if there are issue please let me know, the mods are checked but some issues only occur on some machines and others are intermittent, gotta know to be able to fix it)



JdgDReDD #846 Posted Oct 29 2018 - 14:54

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49082 battles
  • 880
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

1.2.0.1 Version 3 is up now for All Packs 

 

Updated to  Public Release 7.7.6 of XvM

Yassenkrassen Updated

 

 

Mod Pack & Sights Download location Mediafire: Here

 

 

 see post #1 Here for "clean" install instructions (Recommended)

 

 

(if there are issue please let me know, the mods are checked but some issues only occur on some machines and others are intermittent, gotta know to be able to fix it)



JdgDReDD #847 Posted Nov 18 2018 - 21:47

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49082 battles
  • 880
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011
should i so an update, only yassenkrassen has changed?

Zino_596 #848 Posted Nov 18 2018 - 22:56

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 25903 battles
  • 102
  • [-PST-] -PST-
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

View PostJdgDReDD, on Oct 29 2018 - 05:54, said:

1.2.0.1 Version 3 is up now for All Packs 

 

Updated to  Public Release 7.7.6 of XvM

Yassenkrassen Updated

 

 

Mod Pack & Sights Download location Mediafire: Here

 

 

 see post #1 Here for "clean" install instructions (Recommended)

 

 

(if there are issue please let me know, the mods are checked but some issues only occur on some machines and others are intermittent, gotta know to be able to fix it)

 

Thanks

 

 



JdgDReDD #849 Posted Nov 29 2018 - 02:58

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49082 battles
  • 880
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

1.2.0.2  Mods Are up!!!

Jimbo Mod pack and sights only available

vanilla mod pack available 

XVM Only (Full & Lite Versions)

 

the rest is in progress


Edited by JdgDReDD, Nov 29 2018 - 05:17.


JdgDReDD #850 Posted Nov 29 2018 - 19:14

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49082 battles
  • 880
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

1.2.0.2 Version 1 is up now for All Packs 

 

 

 

Mod Pack & Sights Download location Mediafire: Here

 

 

 see post #1 Here for "clean" install instructions (Recommended)

 

 

(if there are issue please let me know, the mods are checked but some issues only occur on some machines and others are intermittent, gotta know to be able to fix it)



JdgDReDD #851 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 23:49

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49082 battles
  • 880
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011
working on 1.3.0.0 now

SlipperySlaughterDaddy #852 Posted Dec 13 2018 - 00:17

    Captain

  • Players
  • 8663 battles
  • 1,276
  • [VHALA] VHALA
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012
I just tried it and it didn't work for me, so i'll wait until the updated folders have been uploaded.

JdgDReDD #853 Posted Dec 13 2018 - 01:47

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49082 battles
  • 880
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View PostSlipperySlaughterDaddy, on Dec 12 2018 - 16:17, said:

I just tried it and it didn't work for me, so i'll wait until the updated folders have been uploaded.

 

they are up now

JdgDReDD #854 Posted Dec 13 2018 - 01:47

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49082 battles
  • 880
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

1.3.0.0 Version 1 is up now for All Packs 

 

 

 

Mod Pack & Sights Download location Mediafire: Here

 

 

 see post #1 Here for "clean" install instructions (Recommended)

 

 

(if there are issue please let me know, the mods are checked but some issues only occur on some machines and others are intermittent, gotta know to be able to fix it)



Zino_596 #855 Posted Dec 13 2018 - 16:45

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 25903 battles
  • 102
  • [-PST-] -PST-
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

View PostJdgDReDD, on Dec 12 2018 - 16:47, said:

1.3.0.0 Version 1 is up now for All Packs 

 

 

 

Mod Pack & Sights Download location Mediafire: Here

 

 

 see post #1 Here for "clean" install instructions (Recommended)

 

 

(if there are issue please let me know, the mods are checked but some issues only occur on some machines and others are intermittent, gotta know to be able to fix it)

 

 

1.3.0.1 is out now

Edited by Zino_596, Dec 13 2018 - 16:45.


JdgDReDD #856 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 03:34

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49082 battles
  • 880
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011
1.3.0.1 Version 3 is up now for All Packs 

Turned off XvM sounds due to unreliability of the spotted enemy sounds (the option to turn off sounds finally works again without crashing xvm and wot to desktop)

 

Mod Pack & Sights Download location Mediafire: Here

 

 

 see post #1 Here for "clean" install instructions (Recommended)

 

 

(if there are issue please let me know, the mods are checked but some issues only occur on some machines and others are intermittent, gotta know to be able to fix it)







Also tagged with Jimbo, Vanilla, XvM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users